RIR website boasts a 'suprise' lineup

mynameisjonas

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a complete con! So we now have TV ads in Scandinavia showing the OLD line-up publicising the shows there and a bogus 'surprise line-up' charade going on for the Portugal festival. :anger:

The truth is no one knows who the fuck is gonna be in the band so the promoters are covering their asses and deceiving the fans in doing so. I've never known this happen ever. Tickets on sale for a world renowned rock band with no confirmed line-up. Is this really showing any respect to such a loyal and patient fanbase? :anger:

Is this really showing any respect to such a loyal and patient fanbase? :anger:

Thats funny coming from you Original_Gunner. You are one of the biggest cupcakes in the history of this board, you are in no way shape or form a real fan. And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

It adds to some growing hope, thats for sure. Hope that will be smashed to pieces when they show Buckethead came back :fuckyou:

Why would you want that to happen? :drevil:

Im refuring to a possible reunion.

Fuck a reunion. Give me Guns N' Fucking Roses the way Axl intends for us to see it!

Thats funny coming from you Original_Gunner. You are one of the biggest cupcakes in the history of this board, you are in no way shape or form a real fan. And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

How many times have you said this? Youre a fucking broken record.

How many times have you said this? Youre a fucking broken record.

surely its no worse than your constant 'this isn't gnr' type statements.

It adds to some growing hope, thats for sure. Hope that will be smashed to pieces when they show Buckethead came back :fuckyou:

Fuck a reunion. Give me Guns N' Fucking Roses the way Axl intends for us to see it!

And what if he intends for us to see a reunion? :monkey:

Although at this point, Slash coming back wouldn't exactly be a surprise. Guess they have found a 3rd guitarist.

Oh I read that the wrong way; I thought you mean 'I hope that will be smashed to pieces when they show Buckethead came back'....