RIR website boasts a 'suprise' lineup

mynameisjonas

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really showing any respect to such a loyal and patient fanbase? :anger:

And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

you act as if anybody gives a shit about what you think :D:lol:

No, you read that wrong. I was trying to say that me calling someone a cupcake is whack because in my earlier days here I had my times. :drevil:

AD, man, I would give anything to see your face at a show when the curtain goes up/lights go on as the opening to Jungle plays--and SURPRISE!!!--there's Slash, Duff, etc. cranking away with Axl. Man, that would truly be a moment to remember... :lol:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

AD, man, I would give anything to see your face at a show when the curtain goes up--and SURPRISE!!!--there's Slash, Duff, etc. cranking away with Axl. Man, that would truly be a moment to remember... :lol:

:lol: That would definitely be a Kodak moment!

AD, man, I would give anything to see your face at a show when the curtain goes up/lights go on as the opening to Jungle plays--and SURPRISE!!!--there's Slash, Duff, etc. cranking away with Axl. Man, that would truly be a moment to remember... :lol:

Thats so not going to happen. Even if it did, its not like i'd be furious, I don't hate the old members, I actually like most of them. I just like the new ones better and see greater potential in this band.

AD, man, I would give anything to see your face at a show when the curtain goes up--and SURPRISE!!!--there's Slash, Duff, etc. cranking away with Axl. Man, that would truly be a moment to remember... :lol:

:lol: That would definitely be a Kodak moment!

I can just see him throwing down his Chris Pittman banner in disgust and demanding his money back. Oh, that would be so SWEEEEETTT!!!!! :P

Thats so not going to happen. Even if it did, its not like i'd be furious, I don't hate the old members, I actually like most of them. I just like the new ones better and see greater potential in this band.

you always refer to slash and duff as lazy junkie musicians who have sold out

and you are always ignoring the contributions that duff and $la$h had on guns n' roses....

and now you say that you dont hate them :huh:

Until Axl actually does some press, these rumours will continue. Until the first New York show, of course. Then most of this crap will go away.

OFF TOPIC- I'm really surprised Axl is not scheduled to play Los Angeles yet. That would be a slam dunk, IMO.

Thats funny coming from you Original_Gunner. You are one of the biggest cupcakes in the history of this board, you are in no way shape or form a real fan. And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

How many times have you said this? Youre a fucking broken record.

surely its no worse than your constant 'this isn't gnr' type statements.

Heres the thing, I can read other opinions without getting pissed about it.

Ever since I joined this forum you have been attacking people for likeing the old GNR more than the new GNR, like it was a crime. You tell people to get the fuck out for saying something like, "I want Slash back", or "this is just Axls solo career" and a bunch of other whineing we hear a lot of from those who still have hope for a reunion. Yeah its all anoying, but you just keep it going with your claims of us keeping it going.

You also say you have accepted the fact that the old GNR is gone, like it was something hard to do. :rolleyes: , and you tell those who like the old GNR more we are just "liveing in the past". Well, I have accepted that the old GNR kicked way more ass than the new one ever will, and you dont see me making a lame attempt to scare people with other opinions away from the forum, but maybe thats the right thing to do...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY, THEN A FORUM ISNT THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

You get offended way to fucking easy!

Edited by sweetness

Thats funny coming from you Original_Gunner. You are one of the biggest cupcakes in the history of this board, you are in no way shape or form a real fan. And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

Ever since I joined this forum you have been attacking people for likeing the old GNR more than the new GNR, like it was a crime. You tell people to get the fuck out for saying something like, "I want Slash back", or "this is just Axls solo career" and a bunch of other whineing we hear a lot of from those who still have hope for a reunion. Yeah its all anoying, but you just keep it going with your claims of us keeping it going.

You also say you have accepted the fact that the old GNR is gone, like it was something hard to do. :rolleyes: , and you tell those who like the old GNR more we are just "liveing in the past". Well, I have accepted that the old GNR kicked way more ass than the new one ever will, and you dont see me making a lame attempt to scare people with other opinions away from the forum, but maybe thats the right thing to do...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY, THEN A FORUM ISNT THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

footbalowned.jpg

and how

Fuck a reunion. Give me Guns N' Fucking Roses the way Axl intends for us to see it!

If it happens I can almost assure you that Axl would be 100% on board. It's not gonna happen otherwise.

One thing I notice about this statement on the RIR website...from what they say it sounds like the GN'R camp told them it'll be a surprise lineup. I don't think the statement was created by them to hype up the show.