RIR website boasts a 'suprise' lineup

mynameisjonas

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is never coming back. If he was, he would stop the lawsuit, obviously. :huh:

It's not like he'd rush right away to tell us if he did drop it.

As for what'll happen, damned if I know.

The only thing is how can they surprise the audience at rock in rio if the warm up shows in new york have whatever the full band is playing

This'll sound ridiculous, but they could have the guitarist playing behind a wall or something. That would be pretty cool actually...people would speculate who it is based on the sound. Which come to think of it, shouldn't be too tough.

Edited by KBear

izzy?

I honest to god think that might be it.

.....And for those who think it might be Brian May, he just played with Queen on American Idol and considered himself as a part of Queen. Could he still then play for Guns N Roses and Queen, because I doubt that he would just screw over Queen like that?

I guess he can since he's Brian fucking May...and Axl did specifically say i the Rolling Stone interview that the album would have a Queen sound. I don't know.

My bet is on(in order of who I think it will be):

1. Izzy

2. Slash

3. Other

And as Sylvester Stallone said, if it was Slash, and we didin't know about it at the NYC shows and it was kept a secret up to RIR, then the shit would officially hit the fan. That place would start shaking.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

Promoters will do anything possible to get people to buy tickets, this basically doesn't mean anything to me...just because the GNR line-up isn't public doesn't mean it will be a surprise unleashed at RIR.

First because they will begin rehersals very shortly, and second because on May 15 we will know exactly who is in the band.

izzy?

I honest to god think that might be it.

.....And for those who think it might be Brian May, he just played with Queen on American Idol and considered himself as a part of Queen. Could he still then play for Guns N Roses and Queen, because I doubt that he would just screw over Queen like that?

I guess he can since he's Brian fucking May...and Axl did specifically say i the Rolling Stone interview that the album would have a Queen sound. I don't know.

My bet is on(in order of who I think it will be):

1. Izzy

2. Slash

3. Other

And as Sylvester Stallone said, if it was Slash, and we didin't know about it at the NYC shows and it was kept a secret up to RIR, then the shit would officially hit the fan. That place would start shaking.

The fuckin music world would start shaking! After all this time, all the rumors, all the lawsuits, etc.....Slash is one of a handfull of people on the planet who would INSTANTLY wipe away the last 14 yrs and make Guns N Fuckin Roses credible again!!!!

I cant lie, I highly doubt it'll happen though......

.....Bring on Izzy!

Is this really showing any respect to such a loyal and patient fanbase? :anger:

Thats funny coming from you Original_Gunner. You are one of the biggest cupcakes in the history of this board, you are in no way shape or form a real fan. And thats a hell of a statement coming from me, home fuck.

It adds to some growing hope, thats for sure. Hope that will be smashed to pieces when they show Buckethead came back :fuckyou:

Why would you want that to happen? :drevil:

Im refuring to a possible reunion.

Give me Guns N' Fucking Roses the way Axl intends for us to see it!

Another year another sign that the album will not come out.

Yeah, that works for me so far.

I wont die if they do or dont release it. Some people here sound like they have a stick up their ass if you insult someone or defend the other person. I simply just watch the news not be the idiot who post random crap here.

With that at hand. I passed gas.

?

It would be awesome if brian may did a guest stint on CITR! That would be a fabulous suprise.

Slash aint back for gods sake, it aint gunna happen, hes pissing around in that band VR.

Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy back???????????? Thsi would also be fuckin awesome! And more likely than the slash i think. Slash seems to be happy in vr (goin on interviews from last year etc...), izzy aint up to much really is he???

Just to see axl on stage, nevermind whos in the band, will be amazing! ROCK ON GNR! the next chapter is about to begin!

Guest RonMexico82

"The band’s line-up for the Tour has not yet been released and is announced as a ‘surprise’ for the audience."

Announced by who exactly and where for that matter.

In my opinion its bullshit on behalf of the website. Putting 2+2 together and getting jack shit.

Crowd member " wheres slash?"

Axl " he's in my ass thats where slash is, go home fuck head "

Leeds festival 02

I have a feeling that he is gonna have to do this a LOT this summer.

Be interesting to see if that part of the website is edited or the article deleted. When they first annouced gnr to be playing at rir they had the slogan, GNR present chinese democracy!

Within a day or two this was edited and reworded, removing the present chinese democracy bit.

If there is no big suprise or anything then management would get onto them and have a word about removing it i think.

It would be awesome if brian may did a guest stint on CITR! That would be a fabulous suprise.

Slash aint back for gods sake, it aint gunna happen, hes pissing around in that band VR.

Izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy back???????????? Thsi would also be fuckin awesome! And more likely than the slash i think. Slash seems to be happy in vr (goin on interviews from last year etc...), izzy aint up to much really is he???

Just to see axl on stage, nevermind whos in the band, will be amazing! ROCK ON GNR! the next chapter is about to begin!

Slash is back :krider:

Maybe Izzy is too :)