Dizzy's farewell shows + Myspace message

xanbars69

Dizzy

Date: Apr 19, 2006 11:26 AM

Subject: Dizzy's Farewell Show This Thursday!! @......

Body: ..... The Catclub!! Don't miss the blow out of the year!! It's Dizzy's last show with The Starfuckers for a while!!He's gonna need drinks, he's gonna need a ride!! He's gonna need some support to wipe away the tears of sorrow and JOY. Come celebrate. C U There: this Thursday at the Catclub!!!!!!

well, i guess in some way this is a good sign for us!!!

According to the Cat Club (where Mr Reed plays most Thursdays) they are having a leaving party for him. You LA people should get down there!!!

Source Cat Club Myspace

Date: Apr 20, 2006 12:06 AM

Subject: DIZZY OFF TO NY WITH G&R PARTY TOMORROW THURSDAY!!!!

Body: FAREWELL PARTY FOR DIZZY TOMORROW NITE WITH THE STARFUCKERS !!!! HE'S DOING 4 SHOWS IN NY AND THEN OFF WITH THE TOUR!!!!!!!!

Edited by Zakk Wylde

A Saturday show would be great for stiffs like me who can't get off work during the week! :anger:

Please, please, please!!!! :rolleyes:

I could see it happening though, what with the obvious demand for tickets to the first two shows.

Dizzy's Farewell Show This Thursday!! @......

..... The Catclub!! Don't miss the blow out of the year!! It's Dizzy's last show with The Starfuckers for a while!!He's gonna need drinks, he's gonna need a ride!! He's gonna need some support to wipe away the tears of sorrow and JOY. Come celebrate. C U There: this Thursday at the Catclub!!!!!!