A good tool for shrinking video clips?

nameless_girl

I'm looking for something that will be able to shrink the size of certain video clips that I really don't need to be of such a high quality - maybe something that'll just shrink the actual dimensions of the video, thus keeping the resolution pretty much the same when the clip isn't played full screen? :unsure: Or any other type of tool, I'm not picky - suggest anything that you know will do that (free and easily downloadable tools preferred ;) )

Whoever helps, thanks :kiss:

What file format do you want them to be and what are they now?

R.

Now it's mostly *.mpg, and I don't really mind what they get converted into, as long as it's one of these usual ones and not some odd extension that would require a specific programme for me to play them: *.avi, *.mov, *.ram, *.wmv etc.

I'm downloading Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 - does anyone know whether that one's good? :question:

Also, I've decided I need something good to help me edit (mostly cut) videos, if anyone knows about that...

What file format do you want them to be and what are they now?

R.

Now it's mostly *.mpg, and I don't really mind what they get converted into, as long as it's one of these usual ones and not some odd extension that would require a specific programme for me to play them: *.avi, *.mov, *.ram, *.wmv etc.

I'm downloading Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 2 - does anyone know whether that one's good? :question:

Also, I've decided I need something good to help me edit (mostly cut) videos, if anyone knows about that...

Ohhhhh right

My friend Ped ( :heart: ) does a lot of things like this, he managed to convert 6 hours worth of video into a three and a half minute film last week :huh:

If you want I could ask him how he does it