Avenged Sevenfold Appetit For Destruction

Almost Famous

Not really new,but I hear them on the radio all the time. BLS. I do not like one fucking "new" band that is around right now. They are all fucking shit music. Sure the drummer,and the guitar player fucking rip it up,but they should move on,and find a lead singer who can fucking sing,and write.

And if you think I really give two shit about what you think of my opinion,your dead wrong son.

Its cool that you dont like them. But you cannot discredit M. Shadows - just listen to this 20 second sample.

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=32DR41P...V228JRKCLN8ENBV

That is a sample from avenged sevenfold - i wont see you tonight part 1. This song is like a november rain, perhaps even better. It is fucking magical, and the first time i heard it; it almost bought me to tears. A band hasnt done that for a LONG time. There is no way you can say M. Shadows is a bad vocalist. No way.

Edited by slashs_servant

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i really really like Avanged Sevenfold....just resently started to listen to em and they have som kick-ass tunes for sure. I think it's sort of funny that ther are people here on this forum who reallt hates all music except Guns N Roses....haha. Come on guys....ther are other than Axl that knows how to make great music.

Good Charlotte + Bullet for my Valentine = Avenged Sevenfold = Shit

Shit band and I don't care if they suck Axl's dick or any dick.they only..suck!

Coming from an Oasis fan, who actually believes that Liam Gallagher is anything but a tone-deaf and untalented lower-class oik, you really don't have the right to comment on what constitutes shit.

I don't know any songs by Avenge Sevenfold, but I do know of one by Oasis. It's the one that's been re-hashed on every album they've ever made. They're the most unoriginal and untalented band in the history of Brit-pop. And they're stupid arrogant cunts to boot!

Guest cherry_bomb

good stuff. one of the best bands ive seen live rock3

amazing band, talented guys. better than the majority of new shit out there.

theyre fucking great actually :heart:

How anyone can compare them to Guns is something I just can't understand. The singer has no melody or catch sound to his voice, it's this big distorted fart for the vocals. You can not understand a thing he's saying. actually, it's soo bad that it's funny. Go to their site and listen to samples and tell me how this can be compared to Axl. Axl has great melody and solid lyrics, you can also understand the words that come out of his mouth. This band is like the Muppets making fun of Spinal Tap. The vocals sound more like GWAR than G N' R

people believe anything they read though. go listen for yourself, the sound from this band is a joke. Here are the lyrics to all of the songs:

GWARRRRRRRRGGHGHGHGHHGHYAMAMAMAMMMHAHAHHAA GGRRGR BYYYYTYT we like guns and roses GRROOOOWWWWWLLLLSSSSFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKSKSSSSPPPUUUKKKEEWESS

:no:

Edited by mcalldp

Guest cherry_bomb
Here are the lyrics to all of the songs:

GWARRRRRRRRGGHGHGHGHHGHYAMAMAMAMMMHAHAHHAA GGRRGR BYYYYTYT we like guns and roses GRROOOOWWWWWLLLLSSSSFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKSKSSSSPPPUUUKKKEEWESS

what the fuck have you been listening to? what ever it is, it certainly isnt a7x, therefore u dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

what the fuck have you been listening to? what ever it is, it certainly isnt a7x, therefore u dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

rock3 You go woman!

A friend gave me 3 of their albums about a week ago... And I like what i'm hearing. :shades:

rock3 You go woman!

A friend gave me 3 of their albums about a week ago... And I like what i'm hearing. :shades:

Right now? I'm listening to 'Darkness Surrounding' I got it from this site:http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/main.html

If this is the band everyone is talking about then fuck off with your comment because I am damn right, you can't understand shit this guy is saying. Yes it does sound more like GWAR then G N' R, what the fuck are YOU listening too???? If you don't think this voice is dostorted to all hell then you're on too many drugs...hey second verse right now " grrr rawr raka raka crazzzz briaaaakkkkk"

:fuckyou:

I can't hear much similarity between a7x and GNR, but I can hear some massive similarities between A7x and VR. Listen to the first song on City of Hell or whatever it's called, and tell me it doesn't sound like that shit VR song - dunno what it's called - that has a chorus line of something like "when you're in town turn my world upside down".

And the lead singer sounds freaksihly like Weiland - poor guy!

Guest cherry_bomb

rock3 You go woman!

Right now? I'm listening to 'Darkness Surrounding' I got it from this site:http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/main.html

If this is the band everyone is talking about then fuck off with your comment because I am damn right, you can't understand shit this guy is saying. Yes it does sound more like GWAR then G N' R, what the fuck are YOU listening too???? If you don't think this voice is dostorted to all hell then you're on too many drugs...hey second verse right now " grrr rawr raka raka crazzzz briaaaakkkkk"

:fuckyou:

how about not judging them on something that was made 6 years ago. and yes, the first album which darkness surrounding is from is pretty heavy and not easy to listent to.

GWAR? what the fuck u taling about?

HV - good taste man rock3

avenged sevenfold are the best new band around by miles. everyone bitches about not having guitar solo's hardly any lead parts bands not being "rock n roll" anymore, yet when a band comes along who fits into that shit you bitch somemore anyway.

the sound on city of evil is far more influenced by iron maiden and metallica than GnR in my opinion, but when you hear the solo in seize the day slash's influence on syn shines through so clearly.

and fair point with the first 2 albums some of the vocals are inaudible

From all the songs they have available for free download off of their site, they all convinced me that I would not want to hear (much less pay to hear) anymroe of the material. If you have some song or album that you think is not represented by what's available on the site, and that sound is really different than the sound many of us are judging them on then speak up. Otherwise we're all listening to the same band here and some of us like them and some of us don't. I will say that saying the voice is anywhere near as clear as AXL or any other human voice is just not true and that's a fact. Opinions are opinions but lies are lies, this voice is a very heavily distorted and most of the time you can not understand what words it's saying.

Guest cherry_bomb
Opinions are opinions but lies are lies, this voice is a very heavily distorted and most of the time you can not understand what words it's saying.

well if you'd listen to their newest material you'd have a better idea of what theyre like. the first 2 albums are poorly produced, not an accurate representation of their talent.

Opinions are opinions but lies are lies, this voice is a very heavily distorted and most of the time you can not understand what words it's saying.

well if you'd listen to their newest material you'd have a better idea of what theyre like. the first 2 albums are poorly produced, not an accurate representation of their talent.

Well they have three albums on their site with a couple songs on each album. If 6 songs from 3 albums is nothing that I like, I am not going to spend money to keep trying more. Three albums, six songs, all sucked (My opinion) The vocals seem the same throughout and I wouldn't expect that they will change much. Anyway, I've listened to eveything they have available there and it's convinced me to save my money.

Waking the Fallen has alot of good songs like unholy confessions, chapter 4 and I wont see you tonight part 1 where the solo is very much influenced by slash, Seize the day even more of a slash type solo. M.Shadows vocals on city of evil are easy to understand i couldnt hear Axl rose word from word when i first picked up appetite for destruction. PM and id be mroe than happy to send you some of their songs of their new album

Edited by Perfect_crime49

Waking the Fallen has alot of good songs like unholy confessions, chapter 4 and I wont see you tonight part 1 where the solo is very much influenced by slash, Seize the day even more of a slash type solo. M.Shadows vocals on city of evil are easy to understand i couldnt hear Axl rose word from word when i first picked up appetite for destruction. PM and id be mroe than happy to send you some of their songs of their new album

If there is newer material that might change my mind I would love to hear it. I always like new ear candy, just hate what's available on the site so far. I'll PM you.

Guest cherry_bomb

this is about the 4th discussion about a7x, they certainly kick up a lot of interest :krider:

if you took songs from waking the fallen and city of evil and put them onto one album, that would be fucking amazing

this is about the 4th discussion about a7x, they certainly kick up a lot of interest :krider:

if you took songs from waking the fallen and city of evil and put them onto one album, that would be fucking amazing

because they are the best new band and yer combind the two albums it would be amazing