Summer Tour DVD

GNRfan001

i was watching my rock in rio 3 bootleg and a thought hit me (that dousent happend allot)

do you think its possible for GNR to release a new DVD from one of the concerts this summer or maybe even one from NYC.. if they did it would be very amazing....

what are your thoughts about this.. do you think it could happend or not

-GNRFAN001

i was watching my rock in rio 3 bootleg and a thought hit me (that dousent happend allot)

do you think its possible for GNR to release a new DVD from one of the concerts this summer or maybe even one from NYC.. if they did it would be very amazing....

what are your thoughts about this.. do you think it could happend or not

-GNRFAN001

we do need an up todate dvd!.

i am sure he has improved his voice from the last tour, and yea i would definitley buy a copy, there is no footage other then the 02 mtv VMA of guns performing, that is the only time i have seen axl perform madagascar.

brisbane 4 life

V.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

A new live DVD would be sensational, or maybe when/if album is out they should make a dvd 'The Making Of Chinese Democracy' and show recording and studio footage :xmasssanta:

It would be cool though :):)

duff21

But that'd be like a 10 disc boxset! :laugh:

In Metal Hammer it said they were gonna release a dvd and live cd if the original band got back together for Donington. I don't know how true that is but remember they filmed Vegas for dvd but pulled it? I think Axl is gonna wanna put one out rock3

It may be too early to have a live DVD, especially if it were to feature a large number of CD songs. Rehearsals aside, it could be a while before the band plays kick ass versions of the new material - for me, rather than having one whole concert, I'd rather see individual songs shot at different locations round the world...

Would be great to have a new DVD, but much like the touted GNR film/ tour movie that was supposedly being worked on (early 90s if memory serves), then I won't hold my breath!

leighr quote

Would be great to have a new DVD, but much like the touted GNR film/ tour movie that was supposedly being worked on (early 90s if memory serves), then I won't hold my breath!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

you would die if u held your breath waighting for new officially released GNR stuff

i'd love it but not all from just one show, i'd like various shows and maybe even a few songs from the 2001/2002 tour.

its not totally out of the question, something needs to pay for the 13+ million spent on this "CD"

the guy cant release an album in 10 years and he'll release a DVD this summer, :rofl-lol:

Thats not exactly hard to do really. An album has to be written, recorded and produced. A DVD (for a concert) has to be film and released. I hope they do I need some new GNR material on my TV!!!

rock4