GnR presale - A sign

patinoheat

Thinking back , for a band that does little to inform anyone of its current happenings the fact we are getting an internet presale is a great example both appreciation to us for sticking with rose and friends and also a great example of how powerful the internet has become. Every comment we mutter on these sites has no doubt been a factor on the presale. I wish everyone the best of luck and see everyone there.

[i feel that throughout the years of drama, the times when even the most dedicated fan questioned his loyalty, a moment like finding out we have our own presale makes it worth it. In the past 10-14 years were the hardest to be a GnR fan due to ridicule, nothing to show for it , and just plain doubt. When we got a presale made it all worth while because it means we matter. Regardless if it helps us or it is just a bullshit presale , it still means we mattered enough to be offered at least a slight edge on the rest of humanity. For me, thats makes me know that sticking by this band was the right choice.

[i feel that throughout the years of drama, the times when even the most dedicated fan questioned his loyalty, a moment like finding out we have our own presale makes it worth it. In the past 10-14 years were the hardest to be a GnR fan due to ridicule, nothing to show for it , and just plain doubt. When we got a presale made it all worth while because it means we matter. Regardless if it helps us or it is just a bullshit presale , it still means we mattered enough to be offered at least a slight edge on the rest of humanity. For me, thats makes me know that sticking by this band was the right choice.

now all we need now is presale tickets to an australian tour!..........but yeah it shows they know about us at least.

Edited by aussie_axl

It was a cool idea.

A step in the right direction in regards to NuGnR relationship with its fanbase.

Betcha they'd like the fanbase even more if folks like yourself stopped calling them "NuGnR". At least have the respect to call them by their proper name!

This was very very cool of the GNR camp to do for the diehard fans. rock3

Betcha they'd like the fanbase even more if folks like yourself stopped calling them "NuGnR".

It's just a way of differentiating between the old line-up and the new one.

Get over it.

Try "GnR" and "old GNR" that way we are all on the same page :)

How about we all stop being so anal about it and call them what we want? ^_^

Yep, sounds good to me. ;)

Betcha they'd like the fanbase even more if folks like yourself stopped calling them "NuGnR".

Get over it.

Hey I know this is a free board where you can say your opinions and all that fun shit.. I'm simply saying, If i was Axl Rose, I would be greatly disgusted with a huge portion of my fanbase.. people wonder why he goes in hiding for years at a time.. I don't blame him.

Get over it.

Hey I know this is a free board where you can say your opinions and all that fun shit.. I'm simply saying, If i was Axl Rose, I would be greatly disgusted with a huge portion of my fanbase.. people wonder why he goes in hiding for years at a time.. I don't blame him.

I sincerely doubt Axl gives a shit. You're just dramatising things and make them into something they aren't. It's like you're making the man out to be some kind of fragile wuss. ;)

If I was Axl Rose, i'd be bloody glad I still had any fans to be disgusted at after such a long period of silence.

Get over it, Axl's D. ;)

Get over it.

I sincerely doubt Axl gives a shit. You're just dramatising things and make them into something they aren't. It's like you're making the man out to be some kind of fragile wuss. ;)

If I was Axl Rose, i'd be bloody glad I still had any fans to be disgusted at after such a long period of silence.

Get over it, Axl's D. ;)

Hey he is human just like you and I. I think seeing some of the harsh and disrespectful things that are said about him does bother him.. or he wouldn't have mentioned it during shows.

Can anyone imagine AD getting ejected out of one of these upcoming shows by his idol Axl? It would shatter his whole world....Imagine if the surprise lineup ended up being the AFD lineup on top of that...I would pay good money to see that scene...it would be priceless...lol

i would laugh my head off. and i'd pay good money to see that. lol :rofl-lol:

Hey he is human just like you and I. I think seeing some of the harsh and disrespectful things that are said about him does bother him.. or he wouldn't have mentioned it during shows.

I don't think a couple of people calling his band "New GNR" are going to force him back into a decade of hiding dude. :rolleyes:

Get over it.

Get over it, Axl's D. ;)

haha i liked it.