BEAT IT

aussie_axl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on my computer at home.

You can watch it here if you're interested.

thanks, was slash mates with jackson or somthing>?.

NO!! Just did the soloing... :confused:

Beat It kicked ass back in the day. So you gotta give it it's dues.

God I love the dancing at the end (of the video that is)... :P

Edited by xxAmandaxx

It's on my computer at home.

You can watch it here if you're interested.

thanks, was slash mates with jackson or somthing>?.

NO!! Just did the soloing... :confused:

Beat It kicked ass back in the day. So you gotta give it it's dues.

God I love the dancing at the end (of the video that is)... :P

yeah i wish jackson didn't go off the rails!........turn white and the rest of it lol..........he had talent!

just beat it oh

whats everyone's fav M.J song?.

just beat it! .

My favorite song is Smooth Criminal. I like Beat it cause its rough. Jacko became a little bit soft in his newer works.

btw. I wouldn't go so far to call jacko and Slash mates but they certainly seem to appreciate each others efforts because they worked together on many occasions.

My favorite song is Smooth Criminal. I like Beat it cause its rough. Jacko became a little bit soft in his newer works.

btw. I wouldn't go so far to call jacko and Slash mates but they certainly seem to appreciate each others efforts because they worked together on many occasions.

yeah in that vid dead flower put up ................slash goes off in his solo, i wish jackson would put out some good music again!.

not a huge fan of his but he has some great songs which i like

i getting sick of the shitty jokes made about him though, they got old last year :sleeper:

yeah agreed, i feel sorry for the guy if he didn't do it, it wasn't proven yet his name is destroyed by it!

JUST BEAT IT!

and yes it FUCKING OWNES!

he has so many good songs. He's a legend. A shame about his personal life, but its all about the music. He has a lot of similarities with Axl personality wise though. His first four studio albums are gold imho. After that it's really uneven. If you like his rock songs like Beat it, I suggest these tracks:

"Dirty Diana"

"Give in to Me" w/Slash

"Whatever Happens" w/ Santana

Brilliant stuff, he has a talent for creating catchy rock songs....

Personally, I think after the mid-late 80's Jacko just totally lost any ounce of cool he once had. I cringe everytime I hear everything he did after Thriller - except You Are Not Alone, which IMO is a beautiful song.

Billie Jean was an awesome song though, that song made me really like Jacko back around 1983 - I heard that song on the radio and was blown away. Then I saw the clip for Beat It and thought how hot Jacko's new look was. If only he'd stayed looking like that he wouldnt be considered a freak.

Personally, I think after the mid-late 80's Jacko just totally lost any ounce of cool he once had. I cringe everytime I hear everything he did after Thriller - except You Are Not Alone, which IMO is a beautiful song.

What's not cool about 'Smooth Criminal'? I also think 'Scream' is quite good...

Amanda that's harsh...

Bad and Dangerous are great albums, some of the best stuff he's done since Thriller, imho. Honestly do you really not like songs like Dirty Diana and Give in to me?

But albums in the mid 90's like History onwards were wildly uneven. I stopped thinking he was cool around the time of the first scandal which was after Dangerous. He just became weirder and weirder every year. But he was still a demi-god in the industry up till '93....

Amanda that's harsh...

Bad and Dangerous are great albums, some of the best stuff he's done since Thriller, imho. Honestly do you really not like songs like Dirty Diana and Give in to me?

But albums in the mid 90's like History onwards were wildly uneven. I stopped thinking he was cool around the time of the first scandal which was after Dangerous. He just became weirder and weirder every year. But he was still a demi-god in the industry up till '93....

Ah yes...

Dangerous is my favorite Michael Jackson album. Songs like 'Give In To Me', 'Who Is It', 'Remember the Time', 'Black or White', and 'Will You Be There' are fuckin' ace to the max in a thrilling sense. Thriller seems a bit outdated to me...

What's not cool about 'Smooth Criminal'? I also think 'Scream' is quite good...

I only like Smooth Criminal now cause of that cover version that was in itself sort of a send up. Do you honestly think that a song with a name like that could really be cool?

Amanda that's harsh...

No, I dont think they are great albums. "You know Im bad", no I know youre an idiot.

I only like Smooth Criminal now cause of that cover version that was in itself sort of a send up. Do you honestly think that a song with a name like that could really be cool?

I don't see anything wrong with that name.

K. It sounds dumb to me though, maybe it's just that I think that at that stage of his career I thought Jacko was 'nerdy'? confused-dontknow4.gif

i love the music in this song, can't get enough of it at the moment.

rock4

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

No One Wants To Be Defeated

Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight

It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right

rock4

Just Beat It, Beat It

Just Beat It, Beat It

Just Beat It, Beat It

Just Beat It, Beat It