BEAT IT

aussie_axl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swwet_child

Awesome song. It's probably my favourite Thriller song. The video is so great too! rock4

I don't get it why some people say he went down hill after Thriller. I love Bad and Dangerous as much as i love Thriller . Dirty Diana, Will you be there, The way you make me feel, Man in the mirror, Heal the world... oh my.... :wub:

Ive seen that solo with slash. I understand hes trying to do something different from the original because he cant match eddie's speed, but it's nowhere near as good as EVH's solo, which is awesome.

Still, not a bad effort.

I love EVH's solo, I liked it better than Slash's though I think it would have been better if someone was playing rhythm in that concert so Slash could rip it up...EVH's solo is even better in the Beat It demo....

I think younger fans and people just getting introduced to Michael Jackson will dig "Bad" and "Dangerous" a lot, those were made in his prime and have a modern edge to them still.

Guest PULPY
decent song, but he is an overated freak :no:

Isn't everyone overrated? shutup

BEat it or Billie Jean, I can't decide, I used to be obsessed with him. hehe

Crap EARTH SONG is my favourite. I bum it. :P

Edited by PULPY

My favorite song is Smooth Criminal. I like Beat it cause its rough. Jacko became a little bit soft in his newer works.

btw. I wouldn't go so far to call jacko and Slash mates but they certainly seem to appreciate each others efforts because they worked together on many occasions.

Smooth Criminal is a amazing, beat it is amazing too, the solo is great, i learnt the intro to this song the other day, i was quite pleased

JUST EAT IT!!!!!!!!!

EAT IT!!!!!!!!!

DONCHA MAKE ME REPEAT IT!!

haha.

weird al kicks ass too rock1

Have some more chicken! Have dome more PIE! It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fired so eat it! JUST EAT IT!

Eat It is funnier but Beat It is all holy!

Edited by Death Star

I uploaded his other rock songs in this thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=69056

thanks SylvesterStallone, yes jackson is a wired fucker, but he has some good music!, he should get angry again! write something like thiller.

Jacko's career is in the toilet. blah-inthetoilet.gif

I cant believe there's anyone that isnt embarrassed to be talking about him like he's credible.

What pisses me off about MJ is that this guy was AMAZING in his prime, a juggernaut, I mean he pretty much blew every other artist off the scene with his charisma, dancing and plain stage presence. Jackson owned the 80's. He made everything he stood for, his whole career a mockery with the weirdness. Thats what bugs me about him. He ruined everything that people loved about him and went off the deep end. THe sad thing is that, he still thinks its the 80's and can't comprehend that he's no longer on top of the world.

I loved Jackson and Guns N Roses as a kid, and it pains me to see someone who was once my idol has become such a fucking joke and made his whole persona into a travesty. Anyone who lived through the 80's and saw him at his prime would look on this imposter jackson that's dangling his kid and getting plastic surgery as a complete disgrace. I hate what Jacko has become....he fucking pissed it all away....

What pisses me off about MJ is that this guy was AMAZING in his prime, a juggernaut, I mean he pretty much blew every other artist off the scene with his charisma, dancing and plain stage presence. Jackson owned the 80's. He made everything he stood for, his whole career a mockery with the weirdness. Thats what bugs me about him. He ruined everything that people loved about him and went off the deep end. THe sad thing is that, he still thinks its the 80's and can't comprehend that he's no longer on top of the world.

I loved Jackson and Guns N Roses as a kid, and it pains me to see someone who was once my idol has become such a fucking joke and made his whole persona into a travesty. Anyone who lived through the 80's and saw him at his prime would look on this imposter jackson that's dangling his kid and getting plastic surgery as a complete disgrace. I hate what Jacko has become....he fucking pissed it all away....

You are 100% right Sylvester. Between 1983-1987 I idolised Jacko - had a Jacko doll, posters everywhere, you name it.

Now, I think he's the biggest joke around - Im still interested in what he's doing, because he's such a freak, its interesting to hear what the latest freaky thing is and pondering his decline!

thanks SylvesterStallone, yes jackson is a wired fucker, but he has some good music!, he should get angry again! write something like thiller.

No worries. If you like his music I'd suggest 3 albums, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous. Each one is a great record (though Amanda might not agree with that lol). My personal favorite is Dangerous....

I cant believe there's anyone that isnt embarrassed to be talking about him like he's credible.

does anyone think he could release a killer album and gain some respect back? not sure, he would have to stop sleeping with kids first.......and get his face back :xmasssanta:.

and yes he was a massive waste of talent!.......de-railed!~major train wreak!.

You are 100% right Sylvester. Between 1983-1987 I idolised Jacko - had a Jacko doll, posters everywhere, you name it.

Now, I think he's the biggest joke around - Im still interested in what he's doing, because he's such a freak, its interesting to hear what the latest freaky thing is and pondering his decline!

Exactly it's like that morbid curiousity when you're witnessing a trainwreck in person. He'll always be in the news, but for all the wrong reasons. Imho he's the biggest tragedy in music. So much talent completely flushed down the drain....

does anyone think he could release a killer album and gain some respect back? not sure, he would have to stop sleeping with kids first.......and get his face back :xmasssanta:.

and yes he was a massive waste of talent!.......de-railed!~major train wreak!.

Well I've heard some of his latest songs, he's got some killer dance tracks he's working on in the studio. He still has the talent. The problem is his career is completely ruined in America. Internationally he is very popular so if the album is good it will sell really well overseas and bomb in America. His last album was a massive dissapointment, so if this one isn't good, his career is finished basically.

The magic of michael jackson though is gone. There was a time man when people used to be glued to the TV set waiting for the new michael jackson video to debut, his music was looked at as something innovative and trendy...now its looked as being dated....for example check out the video for give in to me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mhg_t3YJwQI&sea...jackson%20slash

That video makes his new videos look like complete crap

He'll have to really blaze new ground and do something fresh if he wants to be taken seriously...in many ways he's got a lot to prove to win his fanbase back...

Edited by SylvesterStallone

Guest swwet_child
There was a time man when people used to be glued to the TV set waiting for the new michael jackson video to debut, his music was looked at as something innovative and trendy...now its looked as being dated....for example check out the video for give in to me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mhg_t3YJwQI&sea...jackson%20slash

OMG! I love this video. Amazing!!! rock4

There was a time man when people used to be glued to the TV set waiting for the new michael jackson video to debut, his music was looked at as something innovative and trendy...now its looked as being dated....for example check out the video for give in to me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mhg_t3YJwQI&sea...jackson%20slash

OMG! I love this video. Amazing!!! rock4

that is an amazing video!........never seen that one before, thanks sly~!.

wacko jacko what happen! what a waste!.

can someone give me the years all his albums were released?.

slash goes off!

xxAmandaxx how uncool are you?.

Edited by aussie_axl