How far we've come

tippin

Isn't it so crazy that back in January, people were dropping like flies claiming doom and gloom, and 3 and a half moths later, we've got a monster tour about to go down, Axl sightings everywhere, concrete information about the album itself, and several leaks to wet our appetite.

Just go back and look at the newswire. The first "worthy" bit of information this year was "Axl spotted in Santa Monica, says a Sweedish news paper. The first months of 2006 have been ABSOLUTELY UNBEIEVABLE!

Here's hoping Axl and the boys continue the winning streak rock4 Your thoughts?

All the doom and gloom came about from Mercks infamous quote "2005 will be an important year for GNR" and after 2005 had passed with no information of course all GNR fans where in the land of doom and gloom.

Merck is in charge of Axl interests and he fucked up big time with GNR fans, he has got a lot of ground to make up before any of us lot will take him seriously.

To quote a Megadeth album, So Far, So Good ..... So What

The signs look good, hopefully the tour will rock and the CD will be released in the Autumn.

it's been a great year indeed :heart: ...and I can truthfully say, I never lost hope :heart:

Kannon.

I'm not gonna lie, I had just about lost all hope back in Novemer/December, but I won't make that mistake again! The songs are amazing, the tour is selling like crazy, and the media is starting to give the band more notoriety.

Now please Mr Rose, let the tour go off without a hitch!

Isn't it so crazy that back in January, people were dropping like flies claiming doom and gloom, and 3 and a half moths later, we've got a monster tour about to go down, Axl sightings everywhere, concrete information about the album itself, and several leaks to wet our appetite.

what concrete information do we have about the album? :question:

it's been a great year indeed :heart: ...and I can truthfully say, I never lost hope :heart:

Kannon.

i lost hope at the start of 2005, i just had to remember why i liked the band in the first place, and that wasn't because of CD!>. rock3

Guest roses_are_red

I have big faith in gnr. Gnr rules! Ok you know that already :rolleyes:

Its weird, how quickly they announced the tours and extra gigs in usa etc. I think its worth waiting.