Meetups, Pre and Post Concert Parties

Outtagetme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be leaving work early on the 15th, Mustangs sounds great. Im in if drinking is involved. Just some info for people not familiar with 7th ave in the 30's. There is a mustang harry's and a mustang sally's - and they are a few blocks away from each other. Just so nobody gets confused and pops into the wrong bar.

I'll be getting there on the 16th, staying in manhattan. I'm probably going to Yankee Stadium on the 16th, cuz its Yankee Stadium and I've never been. Yankees vs Texas. Anyone want to make this a Gunner event, let me know.

:fuckyou: fuck the fucking yankees :fuckyou: .....go see the Mets instead :wub:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Everyone here hates each othjer don't they? It's the internet innit, i've met people i've had bad arguments with over the internet and we all realise were getting riled over text.

sometimes someones stupidity really does get to you though and you hope to god they just dont act like that in real life.

I'll be getting there on the 16th, staying in manhattan. I'm probably going to Yankee Stadium on the 16th, cuz its Yankee Stadium and I've never been. Yankees vs Texas. Anyone want to make this a Gunner event, let me know.

:fuckyou: fuck the fucking yankees :fuckyou: .....go see the Mets instead :wub:

Kannon.

The Mets will be in St Louis, the Yankees will be home. So I dont have much choice in the matter :book:

I've seen threads for pre-party's for all the other dates, but this one. I'll be getting into town the 14th, goin' to the show, seein' the town on the 15th and goin' to the show on the 15th too. Anyone else goin' to the 14th? Any suggestions for a pre-party?

I am really fuckin pumped, i will be flying in with my friend on friday earlt afternoon, and the drinking will begin!!!!! So i will try and see where we can meet up, if anyone can find a place around there let me know. Maybe we can meet up at a hotel bar, and then go from there. Not quite sure yet. Thanks.birk

They're hosting a pre-party at Mustang Harry's ( http://www.mustangharrys.com ) from 12-5:30 before every show. It's very close to Hammerstein, and I think the guy who's in charge managed to negotiate some drink specials, as well as having all GNR played at the bar. Should be fun!

Edited by Barbie567

Mr Intensity

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:39:26 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is going to be locked.. but if it means anything to you, you're on the list..

my email is jvitale2004@yahoo.com

if you'd like spread that around your site you post on and everyone is invited who is a guns n roses fan.

the pre-party is going to be for all nights...

also if you know anyone with an exrtra mezz1 ticket on any night have them contact me.

mustang harry's from 1 til 5