Meetups, Pre and Post Concert Parties

Outtagetme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! After party for all the NYC shows will be at a bar called Stitch - PRIVATE between 7th & 8th Avenue. It's about 2 minutes away from the venue. There will be a reserved section for all the GNR fans, & they gave us a drink special of $5 whiskey drinks. This is a nice bar, but there's no cover & no dress code. Hope to see you all there! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me. :)

Not sure why it won't let me add it above (kinda new to this board - sorry), but the bar is on 37th St.

Edited by Barbie567

anyone who's driving in, it's gonna be a bitch to find parking, if anything try a parking garage (although they run for 15$ or so) and there's 3 hour parking on the streets that has weird parking meters. Be prepared to walk far distances for parking...

anyone who's driving in, it's gonna be a bitch to find parking, if anything try a parking garage (although they run for 15$ or so) and there's 3 hour parking on the streets that has weird parking meters. Be prepared to walk far distances for parking...

LOL.. part of me is so glad I'm not driving this for this!

We will go like 100 deep from MUSTANG HARRYS!!! SEE YA THERE THE 12TH!!! You can email me at Birkoner@aol.com or www.myspace.com/birkoner

STITCH after Party says 10pm -12am.. Thats when GNR wwill probably be on?? birk

Hey i relly hope real fans can read this and not FUCKEN TIX scalpers!! Ticketmaster just released tix for May 12th [tomorrow, i just got mine] Good Luck, anyways i just joined the forum have seen GUNS N ROSES 11 times best was Boston Garden St Pats Day "93"!!!

Where are you crazy bastards partying before the show tomorrow???[and what time] im driving up from Boston Late tonight.

I heard something about Mustang Harry's ??

thanks Joe