11:00 AM tickets are gone!

smokingarthur

so screwed up. ticketmaster sucks. livenation sucks.

the first password, n/a, as we all know didn't work.

then they mailed out another one ending in "y".

However, they mailed out more than one password ending in "y"!!! I know of two passwords that both work. Wonder why. How bizarre.

However, they mailed out more than one password ending in "y"!!! I know of two passwords that both work. Wonder why. How bizarre.

my guess is when they changed the other password to Y it confused the system and sold both presale tickets at once...

there should be more tomorrow they never sale out a show in the presale...there's always an allotment...why change that now?

Edited by Am I Evil?

I heard that 75% went in the first pre-sale.

There MIGHT still be tickets for general sale tomorrow. Ticketnazi is not saying that the show is sold out.

It can't be sold out as they only release a small amount of tickets on presales. It could be anywhere from 250-500 tickets, but I'm sure it isn't anymore than that (for each show).

I am getting the fealing that we are missing something entirely. I have spoken to a few now with different passwords that worked. I think there was at least two pass-words that worked for this pre-sale. How this was divided, and why, I have no idea.

There MIGHT still be tickets for general sale tomorrow. Ticketnazi is not saying that the show is sold out.

It can't be sold out as they only release a small amount of tickets on presales. It could be anywhere from 250-500 tickets, but I'm sure it isn't anymore than that (for each show).

The 75% figure came from Mysteron. So I'm inclined to put some faith in it.

I first got the "state" email but found out it didn't work. At the 9am I acutally guessed the first pass ending in "y". Then got an e-mail from live nation at 9:45 with another password ending in "y". Both the "y passwords" worked while searching for tickets. I ended up not getting any and just purchased 1 for each show on ebay. They sellers said they are hard tickets that are guaranteed. I didn't pay too much compared to what many of the tickets are going for and actually am happy (if the tickets eventually come through). I was tired of stressing out over the pre-sales and can afford to pay double for a ticket that I consider a once in a few years event. The sellers all have extremely high seller raings on ebay so I hope it works out. I went into this expecting the presale not to work, and sure enough, as I can see, it let lots of us real fans down. Good luck to everyone else.

11am and i couldnt get 2 tickets? poxy! there, indeed better be some available tomorrow....or add another show

I wasn't able to get any ticket's either. Now gonna have to buy them for like 300 bucks at least..

This Sucks !!!! big time..

Guys,

Chill the fuck out.

There were tickets listed on Ebay BEFORE the presale by scalpers who ASSUMED that they would get tickets.

To make it really clear - don't assume that someone on Ebay has tickets.

Fuck - not that complex.

There are plenty of extra tickets circulating WITHIN the fan community. Just relax and check out the classifieds and trading sections of the forums over the next couple of days.

What Mysteron said was that 75% of the tickets went on sale during the first presale.

Whether he meant that 75% of ALL the tickets went on sale or if 75% of the PRESALE allotment of tickets went up during the first presale is unclear.

I'm hoping he clarifies over at HTGTH....

What Mysteron said was that 75% of the tickets went on sale during the first presale.

Whether he meant that 75% of ALL the tickets went on sale or if 75% of the PRESALE allotment of tickets went up during the first presale is unclear.

I'm hoping he clarifies over at HTGTH....

Ah ok, thanks :)

There are rumors circulating that there's a possibility they will add 2 more shows if these are complete and utter super sellouts tomorrow AM.

One on Friday the 12th and one on Sunday the 14th.

That's coming from 2 different sources, now. So we'll see....

btw, the first pass I got was n/a, I never got DEMOCRACY but guessed it correctly at 9 to no evail. Then i got SANCTUARY e-mailed to me at 9:45 - those twats.

Yeah I got the Sanctuary one emailed to me last night. I never recieved the Democracy one. And was n/a was the 11am was it not?

N/A = the state where axl is from.

Edited by BBruin66