Whats So Bad About Rhiad?

Digital Roses

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an okay song. But the problem with all the versions we have is that Axl's voice sounds like a mixture of a sheep being castrated and beheaded all at once with Dracula sucking blood out of Axl's penis.

The one instance where the Mickey Mouse voice is really really there.

First of all, RATB has nothing to do with the song Oklahoma.

really? you know it all? check this out( read the part about rhiad or riyadh, whatever you want to call it ):

http://www.mygnr.com/album/ChineseDemocracy.html

that's not the only place i've seen it mentioned that oklahoma and rhiad are one in the same.

Edited by bent-axl

And the song isn't called Rhyadh, Ryadh or Rhiad, but Riyadh and the Bedouins, referring to the capital of Saudi Arabia.

..second one:..yes...right...

..............:.....................:...........................:...............

And the song isn't called Rhyadh, Ryadh or Rhiad, but Riyadh and the Bedouins, referring to the capital of Saudi Arabia.

..............:.....................:...........................:...............

..confrontation?!?..

really? you know it all? check this out( read the part about rhiad or riyadh, whatever you want to call it ):

http://www.mygnr.com/album/ChineseDemocracy.html

that's not the only place i've seen it mentioned that oklahoma and rhiad are one in the same.

i had heard that somewhere before , but was never able to find anything about it. thanks for the link.

rhiad aint bad, just needs some work, and better lyrics than "ohhh, ohhh ohhh, ohhh, ohhh oh oh oh oh"

and maybe a good quality version wuld help.

I liked the 'ohh' bits from the song. :( :(

But to be honest, right now, I would kill for a decent version of it so we can actually get a fair listen at it, since the live versions on the song do what might be a good song little justice.

rhiad aint bad, just needs some work, and better lyrics than "ohhh, ohhh ohhh, ohhh, ohhh oh oh oh oh"

and maybe a good quality version wuld help.

I liked the 'ohh' bits from the song. :( :(

But to be honest, right now, I would kill for a decent version of it so we can actually get a fair listen at it, since the live versions on the song do what might be a good song little justice.

i agree the oh bits rawk

and i'm gettin pissed off waiting, just let something happen

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

..confrontation?!?..

:rofl-lol:

Memorable members we have.

..confrontation?!?..

:rofl-lol:

Memorable members we have.

1. luiz

2. sixtus

3. markyboy101

this is such a non topic i really dont know why i bothered posting in it.... well i guess 13 pints of guinness and 1 more post on my count might explain it i suppose.

who really gives a shit how it's spelt, either you like a song or you dont. what the hell would have happened 30 years ago? [<<<< i mean without the internet to discuss these things] would you have thought - 'well, that song sounds ok, but i wonder how it's spelt? if it's with a [DELETE AS APPLICABLE= Y, I, H, however the fuck you want to spell it] then that's ok, but any way else... oooh, I'm not too sure about that......

come on!!! a song is a song. either it strikes a chord (no pun intended) or it doesn't, does it really matter how you spell a word in its title?

Edited by andy-robertson