Chinese democracy explained by me

laval

This has to be the most underrated song of the whole bunch, this song was reduced again by a brainless majority of the people.It's like if this song became irrelevant, passé and worth not having any high degree of consideration. Anyhow, i really like the song and it's not by any accident that the song has the album title. The refrain was the word were there not to mean anything, but to mean anything at all. I shall give you a short account of song analyses

It don't really matter

You'll find out for yourself

righteous indignation expressed by AXL, not caring and doesn't give a toot what the crowd thinks, The free and open-sources are beside themselves.

No, it don't really matter

You're gonna leave this thing to

somebody else

the idea, is to stem the flow, to deter people, especially the media from trying out or developing senseless bullshit about the band. A good way to do that is to address the media who is hard of hearing. As ridiculous as

the claims were and are, there's something in all of us, and especially in those who make decisions for us, who aren't taking any chances.

You think we're missionaries

Real time visionaries

saviors on a mission, worshipping AXL for being into avant-garde music before anyone else and making giving this project more credibility to what their doing

Sitting in a Chinese stew

To view my dis-infatu-ation

the chinese stew might possibly mean the reclusion and the result of a new form that is willing to emerge. Metaphor for an investment in love that remains even when we find a new person to love. The only time when we lose our investment is when we don’t share it with another fearing hurt, rejection or loss. Have you ever been in love and lost that person due to death, divorce, or disinfatuation? The love that you shared with that person, where did that love go? Did it evaporate or disappear? Was our investment in that other person wasted? Where does love go when love disappears?He's asking himself all those question

I know that I'm a classic case

Watch my disenchanted face

predictable by being unpredictable makes the history of GNR a classic case, and then The typical Bad Boy:

is cocky, arrogant, always puts himself first.

Blame it on a Falun Gong

They see the end and it can't hold on, now

another metaphor, Remaining a victim of circumstance...The key to his success is revealed to him.

Cause it would take a lot more hate than you

To stop from fascination

typical GNR/AXL bashing, another metaphor cause it's really about Tibet and their invaders, the chinese, a parallel needs to be made between Tibet invasion and AXL relation with the media and the haters.

To stop from fascination..buddhism metaphor for building a myth around GNR leader.

Even with your iron fist

Our baby got to rule the nation

The objective is to end GNR and everything AXL worked for and by any mean

Chinese Democracy will come out, Whether or not that GNR is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is it really does not matter.The objective is to build something bigger than ourselves.

you kinda get the point,i'll stop for now...find any other meaning of the song...

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

This has to be the most underrated song of the whole bunch, this song was reduced again by a brainless majority of the people.It's like if this song became irrelevant, passé and worth not having any high degree of consideration. Anyhow, i really like the song and it's not by any accident that the song has the album title. The refrain was the word were there not to mean anything, but to mean anything at all. I shall give you a short account of song analyses

It don't really matter

righteous indignation expressed by AXL, not caring and doesn't give a toot what the crowd thinks, The free and open-sources are beside themselves.

somebody else

the idea, is to stem the flow, to deter people, especially the media from trying out or developing senseless bullshit about the band. A good way to do that is to address the media who is hard of hearing. As ridiculous as

the claims were and are, there's something in all of us, and especially in those who make decisions for us, who aren't taking any chances.

Real time visionaries

saviors on a mission, worshipping AXL for being into avant-garde music before anyone else and making giving this project more credibility to what their doing

the chinese stew might possibly mean the reclusion and the result of a new form that is willing to emerge. Metaphor for an investment in love that remains even when we find a new person to love. The only time when we lose our investment is when we don’t share it with another fearing hurt, rejection or loss. Have you ever been in love and lost that person due to death, divorce, or disinfatuation? The love that you shared with that person, where did that love go? Did it evaporate or disappear? Was our investment in that other person wasted? Where does love go when love disappears?He's asking himself all those question

predictable by being unpredictable makes the history of GNR a classic case, and then The typical Bad Boy:

Blame it on a Falun Gong

another metaphor, Remaining a victim of circumstance...The key to his success is revealed to him.

To stop from fascination

typical GNR/AXL bashing, another metaphor cause it's really about Tibet and their invaders, the chinese, a parallel needs to be made between Tibet invasion and AXL relation with the media and the haters.

To stop from fascination..buddhism metaphor for building a myth around GNR leader.

Even with your iron fist

Chinese Democracy will come out, Whether or not that GNR is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is it really does not matter.The objective is to build something bigger than ourselves.

you kinda get the point,i'll stop for now...find any other meaning of the song...

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

dude, check out the mygnr clips from the hob, there's something where axl EXPLAINS chinese democracy the song

Tibetans are already a minority in their own country and that the recent increase in population transfer runs the risk of rapidly bringing about the demise of the Tibetan people.There's parallel to be made. There's something else to this song.The oppressor, the exil, adding cynicism to the process of this song,These words tremble with relevance and controversy

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR!

MASSIVELY PARRALEL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Tibetans are already a minority in their own country and that the recent increase in population transfer runs the risk of rapidly bringing about the demise of the Tibetan people.There's parallel to be made. There's something else to this song.The oppressor, the exil, adding cynicism to the process of this song,These words tremble with relevance and controversy

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR!

MASSIVELY PARRALEL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

do you even listen to it

and dude, i can never understand the way you talk

What do you think the song is about all mighty senator?

( can't understand the way you talk either that makes 2 of us)

YOR BLACK EMPEROR

MONTREAL CANADIANS WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CAROLINA

What do you think the song is about all mighty senator?

( can't understand the way you talk either that makes 2 of us)

YOR BLACK EMPEROR

MONTREAL CANADIANS WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF CAROLINA

then how did you understand that i said i can't understand the way you talk?

Personally, i love it,everything about it is class a

childlike mystification

i TALK FUNNY..SORRY IF YOU DON'T GET IT JUST IGNORE ME......

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

CODE WORD:NAIVELY PLAN

ok,cool

MY BAND'S GETTING A RECORD DEAL

WE'RE GONNA RECORD THIS SONG FOR THE ALBUM

:shades: PRETTY FUCKING COOL.....what's the name of your band senator?

THE ATHEIST PRAYER

WILL WORK MINIMUM WAGE TO BE ROAD CREW ON THE NEXT GNR WORLD TOUR

childlike mystification

i TALK FUNNY..SORRY IF YOU DON'T GET IT JUST IGNORE ME......

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

CODE WORD:NAIVELY PLAN

ok,cool

MY BAND'S GETTING A RECORD DEAL

WE'RE GONNA RECORD THIS SONG FOR THE ALBUM

:shades: PRETTY FUCKING COOL.....what's the name of your band senator?

THE ATHEIST PRAYER

WILL WORK MINIMUM WAGE TO BE ROAD CREW ON THE NEXT GNR WORLD TOUR

it's called caulfield, mr. emperor

The L word fear itself......

greatttttttttttttttt.........what do ya think about chinese democracy and what doeS it mean????

GODSPEED 13 FUCKING YEARS

CODE WORD:ACRONYM

Edited by laval

The L word fear itself......

greatttttttttttttttt.........what do ya think about chinese democracy and what doeS it mean????

GODSPEED 13 FUCKING YEARS

CODE WORD:ACRONYM

I think you drew a tight parallel in your analysis. I tend to agree that there is a lot more to the lyrics of this song than meets the ear. This song is catchy, which will make it recognizable, in turn spreading in popularity. Maddy is also one of my favorite songs, but its kinda like Estranged, being that it isn't simple enough for short consumer attention spans and therefore won't draw much radio play (that doesn't make it bad btw).

~M

I think the song just reflect the whole process of the album...it's a big teasing from the get go. the songs are overwhelmed by frustration, unrest, dread, and tragedy but also the impending coldness of maturity.Some people think it won't make the album.what do ya think?

THE METAPHORICAL DEFEATIST

GODSPEED SCOOTY HIV BOLD VOICE

It don't really matter

somebody else

Real time visionaries

Blame it on a Falun Gong

To stop from fascination

Even with your iron fist

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

Oh no! You have weird sign offs too.

It don't really matter

somebody else

Real time visionaries

Blame it on a Falun Gong

To stop from fascination

Even with your iron fist

YOUR BLACK EMPEROR

THE ATHEIST WC PRAYER

i like the lyrics as well, it was the music i had a problem with, it didn't sound great when i heard it live?, could be a great rocker, but i didn't think it was there in 2002.