For Gods sake, Those who have, need no more!

Crackers

I'm from UK, i want to go to New York. For the trip i need 2 tickets. For 2 tickets i need some of you greedy bastards to stop being so..on the ball. Let us unlucky lot get some tomorrow please.

Imagine how it feels to miss out on two shows, four would be deeply saddening. 14,000 places to be sold, enough for us all to enjoy Guns.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hate to say this but - theres always ebay

The reason we are not giving the password is more obvious than you think. But what you are saying compounds the fact that if one "of you guys" gets the password, you will spread it like leprocy. You will undermine your own plight. Do you see the dilema?

The reason we are not giving the password is more obvious than you think. But what you are saying compounds the fact that if one "of you guys" gets the password, you will spread it like leprocy. You will undermine your own plight. Do you see the dilema?

I did get the password and I managed to get myself a ticket for the 17th.

And the people on ebay did not just get the tickets from the presale - they were there before the tickets even went on sale.

And no, i did not pass around the password like an asshole.

i can see why people feel the need to keep the password a big secret. in their minds they think that it'll cut down on scalping. unfortunately, that won't happen. the people that scalp tickets for a living will get the tickets, that's a fact- and most of the time they have the tickets before anyone else.

I did get the password and I managed to get myself a ticket for the 17th.

And the people on ebay did not just get the tickets from the presale - they were there before the tickets even went on sale.

And no, i did not pass around the password like an asshole.

People on ebay who were selling tickets before they went on sale are scamming you. You are bidding on tickets that the seller does not have. If the seller does not get the tickets you paid for you are screwed.

They do have the tickets though. Just look at there ebay score, if its like 800... That means they have never lied about having tickets before, and they have sold thousands of tickets. They are still assholes and everything, but one thing can be said, they are not lying, they have tickets.

They do have the tickets though. Just look at there ebay score, if its like 800... That means they have never lied about having tickets before, and they have sold thousands of tickets. They are still assholes and everything, but one thing can be said, they are not lying, they have tickets.

No they don't. Ask them how they get them. They will tell you they buy them at a premium, so they must sell them for more. I was told the ticket cost the seller over $130. Look how there were no tickets for the 12th and 14th until the announcement? When did they have a chance to get those???

This is somewhat off topic, but possibly applicable.

The Chicago Cubs own their own ticket agency and sell their best seats for a premium through that service. Maybe the scalpers have arrangements set up in advance with the venues.

Edited by hartjh14

surely we could set up some kind of buddy system here where people in the US with the password could get tix for themselves if they're going, and arrange to get one for someone from abroad whos going over for the show? pay by paypal or whatever? i might also be quite nice for the person travelling over to have someone from the NYC area to even take them around the city before the show or whatever, have a few beers and then rock the fuck out to GNR! sorta like and enchange student kinda thing! but with no school, and a GNR concert.... which i think is much better.

could the mods maybe arrange some kind of thing like this? always help out a fellow Gunner i say.

(I'm not one of the people fortunate enough to have the money to go to the USA, and also i have end of year exams at uni when the shows are, but I'll be going to Download the week after they finish!!!! alright!!!!)

rock1 rock1

Enjoy battling the greedy capitalist pigs... You'll see what America is all about... But when the pigs beat you and gobble up all of the tickets, remember this.... Little do they see what is coming... What will hit them like an iceberg.... A sleeping giant awakened... A Chinese Democracy!!!

Edited by Dr. Serpentine

Enjoy battling the greedy capitalist pigs... You'll see what America is all about... But when the pigs beat you and gobble up all of the tickets, remember this.... Little do they see what is coming... What will hit them like an iceberg.... A sleeping giant awakened... A Chinese Democracy!!!

Hey here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself. :rofl-lol: You seem to forget that this band you love so much is American too, you twat. Besides, the rest of the world is no different and I would wager that whichever sad little country you are from begs and borrows from us on a daily basis.

And zero response from those greedy motherfuckin yankees! rock3

Oh and you can go fuck yourself too mate.

i MIGHT have an extra set of 2 tickets for the 14th.

we hsould make a tickets request thread that you have to have been registered at least 6 months in advance to the forum. but i'll let those tickets go to my gnr brethren if i can't go

why 6 months?

i have a couple extra for the 12 and 17

I was able to get a total of 21 tickets in the last two days: 2 for the 17th, 6 for the 12th & 13 for the 14th. Unfotunately I bought more than half at above full price, since I was only buying one at a time. One ticket at a time cost me $94.85, but two at a time cost $165.60, and four at a time cost $312.18. Today was easy. I am sure I could have gotten more, but what's the point if I am not making any money anyway? How did you guy's do today?

I was able to get a total of 21 tickets in the last two days: 2 for the 17th, 6 for the 12th & 13 for the 14th. Unfotunately I bought more than half at above full price, since I was only buying one at a time. One ticket at a time cost me $94.85, but two at a time cost $165.60, and four at a time cost $312.18. Today was easy. I am sure I could have gotten more, but what's the point if I am not making any money anyway? How did you guy's do today?

Im going to the 12th but i have an extra set for the 14th (floor) and one for the 17th (floor). I want to go to all of these shows but i dont know if i can get off of work, so i will probably be looking to help someone out if they need tickets.

To all those "internet tough-guys" badmouthing America, our citizen's, and our economic structure (which is the most successful in the history of mankind by the way) I'd like to speak for my fellow breathren and extend a heartfelt "FUCK YOU".

No%20me%20pises.jpg

We are running the system well beyond it's limitations. The same ideology that brought us great guilds, will also be our undoing unless we fix the social structure now. Unfortuantely, the stupid and the ignorant are becoming the majority at an alarming rate. In this instance, democracy unravels itself. Social responsibilty is enssential. We are losing this faster and faster every day.

To all those "internet tough-guys" badmouthing America, our citizen's, and our economic structure (which is the most successful in the history of mankind by the way) I'd like to speak for my fellow breathren and extend a heartfelt "FUCK YOU".

No%20me%20pises.jpg

We are running the system well beyond it's limitations. The same ideology that brought us great guilds, will also be our undoing unless we fix the social structure now. Unfortuantely, the stupid and the ignorant are becoming the majority at an alarming rate. In this instance, democracy unravels itself. Social responsibilty is enssential. We are losing this faster and faster every day.

are you partly referencing the immigration issue?

you're an asshole. i bet you're one of those fuckers selling tickets on Ebay. Why else would you possibly need 21 tickets? You're scalping them. I hope you have a tragic accident on your way to the show. fuck you!!

you're an asshole. i bet you're one of those fuckers selling tickets on Ebay. Why else would you possibly need 21 tickets? You're scalping them. I hope you have a tragic accident on your way to the show. fuck you!!

I'm guessing you won't be selling one of your 21 tickets to this guy now

Fuck You... Come say that to my face you little bitch. Not one of my tickets will make it on Ebay. Be glad you are nowhere next to me right now...And I have 23 tickets actually...

Edited by smokingarthur