For Gods sake, Those who have, need no more!

Crackers

If you are or were in the military AND NEED TICKETS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GO, please contact me. For localites: please be over 21, live in the NYC metro area, and plan to go to the show, contact me.

Anyone else: please be over 21, and must be able to meet me or take the liability of buying them from me directly through mail. I am not going to jump through hoops to get anyone tickets. I have spent a pretty penny already, and lost much sleep. I will sell them at my convinience.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he plans on selling them to forum members at face value? In his post he says he's not making any money off of them. How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt next time and you might find yourself with a ticket. Care to clarify, arthur?

Maybe he plans on selling them to forum members at face value? In his post he says he's not making any money off of them. How about giving someone the benefit of the doubt next time and you might find yourself with a ticket. Care to clarify, arthur?

I have 23 tickets right now for the 12 14 17 shows. I only have 2 for the 17th. A show I am talking my friend to for his birthday. So that is out. I have also saved a pair of tickets for the 12th & 14th for my friends and another two pair for the 14th are spoken for. They are being moved at the price I pay. I have 13 tickets for sale to the forum. No, there was no way I could have imagined getting so many today. I would happily send Madison all my ticket confirmations. To verify this.

Edited by smokingarthur

I was able to get a total of 21 tickets in the last two days: 2 for the 17th, 6 for the 12th & 13 for the 14th. Unfotunately I bought more than half at above full price, since I was only buying one at a time. One ticket at a time cost me $94.85, but two at a time cost $165.60, and four at a time cost $312.18. Today was easy. I am sure I could have gotten more, but what's the point if I am not making any money anyway? How did you guy's do today?

you're an asshole. i bet you're one of those fuckers selling tickets on Ebay. Why else would you possibly need 21 tickets? You're scalping them. I hope you have a tragic accident on your way to the show. fuck you!!

The prices he's quoting are not "scalper" prices. They're what he paid for them because he paid extra to have them delivered faster. People buying tickets had a number of delivery options, depending on how quickly you wanted the tickets sent to your home. The faster you chose, the higher the price you paid. Ticketmaster also slaps on handling charges. So a single ticket could exceed $90. I believe the cheapest delivery method still brought the price close to $80.

All we ask is that members selling tickets sell them for the price they paid.

Why do you want to go to a NY show if you are from Uk?? The ROCK IN RIO Show will be "THE SHOW" and will be much cheaper to you.

Just my thought .

I'll try to explain the difference ... At RIR, GNR will be a tiny "dot" on the stage thousands of people away from where you're standing, and you'll be watching the show with a lot of non-GNR fans. At Hammerstein, you could probably see the sweat on Axl's brow, and you'll be enjoying the show with diehard GNR fans.

wow i dont get it, i bought tickets from a broker and paid too damn much, but this is my once in a lifetime, has anyone heard of "ticketwizard"- hope hes ligit, i could cry i paid soo much but i would feel worse if i did not get any ticket.. :(

I was able to get a total of 21 tickets in the last two days: 2 for the 17th, 6 for the 12th & 13 for the 14th. Unfotunately I bought more than half at above full price, since I was only buying one at a time. One ticket at a time cost me $94.85, but two at a time cost $165.60, and four at a time cost $312.18. Today was easy. I am sure I could have gotten more, but what's the point if I am not making any money anyway? How did you guy's do today?

you're an asshole. i bet you're one of those fuckers selling tickets on Ebay. Why else would you possibly need 21 tickets? You're scalping them. I hope you have a tragic accident on your way to the show. fuck you!!

The prices he's quoting are not "scalper" prices. They're what he paid for them because he paid extra to have them delivered faster. People buying tickets had a number of delivery options, depending on how quickly you wanted the tickets sent to your home. The faster you chose, the higher the price you paid. Ticketmaster also slaps on handling charges. So a single ticket could exceed $90. I believe the cheapest delivery method still brought the price close to $80.

The ticket price per ticket with THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING METHOD is $92.30 per seat, or $165.60 per pair. Obviously I will give my friends the seats I got the best value on. I don't need to beg anyone to buy tickets from me at cost do I??? I am helping you guys out here. The cheapest shipping method has been chosen by me in EVERY case. I think it ranges $14-$28.

Actually, that's not quite right.

You chose the "UPS three-day-delivery" option - which cost about $10 more than regular delivery.

It's listed on your email. Check it out.

Tickets bought by "Standard" delivery (which means the tickets can arrive anytime between now and 48 hours before the show) came to $77.85. I saw an email that showed this from someone who purchased a ticket by "standard" delivery.

Fuck You... Come say that to my face you little bitch. Not one of my tickets will make it on Ebay. Be glad you are nowhere next to me right now...And I have 23 tickets actually...

i'd say it to your face, i ain't afraid of you. you'd be a fuckin' idiot to even try to swing on me. trust me on that one, BITCH! you wouldn't be my first assault and battery charge, and probably not my last either.

Madison, i'm well aware of how ticketbastard works, i've been to over 300 concerts so far.

perhaps i did misread his post, and i apologize for that. him wantin' to play tough guy with me is freakin' hilarious though.

Edited by bent-axl

Fartomas,

Yesssss........ You prove my point merely by responding, with your profanity and your weak argument...

capitalist cronie....

Your kind have had the Appetite For Destruction... It will diminish....

Your kind have fed and been fed Lies... The truth is coming...

Your kind have Used Your Illusion.... beyond delusion!

You will feel it soon.... the wrath... the FURY... the METAMORPHOSIS!!!!!

the CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!!!!

Edited by Dr. Serpentine

I'll try to explain the difference ... At RIR, GNR will be a tiny "dot" on the stage thousands of people away from where you're standing, and you'll be watching the show with a lot of non-GNR fans. At Hammerstein, you could probably see the sweat on Axl's brow, and you'll be enjoying the show with diehard GNR fans.

I wish I had an oportunity like that. It must be great!!! :)

Forgive Fantomas, he likely doesn't know any better and doesn't understand the concept of a global community. The rest of us Yankee Gunners would not agree with his sentiments...

~dj

Enjoy battling the greedy capitalist pigs... You'll see what America is all about... But when the pigs beat you and gobble up all of the tickets, remember this.... Little do they see what is coming... What will hit them like an iceberg.... A sleeping giant awakened... A Chinese Democracy!!!

Hey here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself. :rofl-lol: You seem to forget that this band you love so much is American too, you twat. Besides, the rest of the world is no different and I would wager that whichever sad little country you are from begs and borrows from us on a daily basis.

And zero response from those greedy motherfuckin yankees! rock3

Oh and you can go fuck yourself too mate.

If there is anyone who DOES NOT HAVE TICKETS TO ANY SHOW, but who WILL go to a show if they have a ticket, please contact me if you would like to see GNR on Sunday MAY 14th. I will sell a maximum of two per person. They are obviously sold at cost. Please do not respond if you are only going to take them and sell them for profit. I have made several transactions via Paypal already. And I will be meating up with others shortly in Manhattan. I have NO MORE tickets for Friday the 12th. Please be of age, and responsible.

So let me get this straight. As an American I'm suppsoed to sit back and ignore people coming here and insulting my country?

So DJ, you agree that Americans are all greedy capitalist pigs? Sad and very shallow. I'm sure the rest of the American Gunners here would not agree with you and not appreciate being called greedy capitalist pigs. If America sucks so bad, leave. It has nothing to do with a global community. It has everything to do with people coming here and using crass generalizations and showing their ignorance.

Dr. Serpentine, where are you from mate? I'm sure you strive to be like America. And for the record, I'm sure your country has scalpers too.

If you all hate America and American's so much, why listen to GnR? It makes no sense.

Edited by fantomas

To all those "internet tough-guys" badmouthing America, our citizen's, and our economic structure (which is the most successful in the history of mankind by the way) I'd like to speak for my fellow breathren and extend a heartfelt "FUCK YOU".

No%20me%20pises.jpg

Just to clarify, I am Irish, and am a citizen of the US through family. I have also worked in the US. I am not an "internet tough guy." Yes america is the most successful economic structure. But it is equally true that you are the best at wasting resources. America has it's flaws as much as England or Ireland or China does.

Don't get so defensive over a petit remark, it's his ignorance that leads him to publicly insult a nation over something as stupid as concert tickets. So enough with patriotic bullshit.

Same thought applys to this, but your reactions are embarrassing, makes me ashamed of citizenship to be honest.

Patriotism is stupid, global community. You act as if the world revolves around america.

Enjoy battling the greedy capitalist pigs... You'll see what America is all about... But when the pigs beat you and gobble up all of the tickets, remember this.... Little do they see what is coming... What will hit them like an iceberg.... A sleeping giant awakened... A Chinese Democracy!!!

Hey here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself. :rofl-lol: You seem to forget that this band you love so much is American too, you twat. Besides, the rest of the world is no different and I would wager that whichever sad little country you are from begs and borrows from us on a daily basis.

And zero response from those greedy motherfuckin yankees! rock3

Oh and you can go fuck yourself too mate.

I'm sorry to be missing these shows. if only it was 3 weeks later! Then I could go! :(

Edited by I'm Crazy

So let me get this straight. As an American I'm suppsoed to sit back and ignore people coming here and insulting my country?

So DJ, you agree that Americans are all greedy capitalist pigs? Sad and very shallow. I'm sure the rest of the American Gunners here would not agree with you and not appreciate being called greedy capitalist pigs. If America sucks so bad, leave. It has nothing to do with a global community. It has everything to do with people coming here and using crass generalizations and showing their ignorance.

Dr. Serpentine, where are you from mate? I'm sure you strive to be like America. And for the record, I'm sure your country has scalpers too.

If you all hate America and American's so much, why listen to GnR? It makes no sense.

Because GN'R as with any band don't represent a fucking nation, politians and majority population do. It's music not international dealings. Does that make sense? Do you think that U2 represent Ireland? Do you think if people don't like England they shouldn't listen to Queen? Or Coldplay if they like the music? You claim they show their ignorance? You are advertantly proving their point by your method of defense, describing America as if it were the ultimate country and downtalking other countries. America comes first always, so thus its needs are primary, fuck the rest of the world, thus greedy. I'm not agreeing with their points I like America, but you are proving this point to be true. You act as ignorant as they.

Edited by I'm Crazy

If there is anyone who DOES NOT HAVE TICKETS TO ANY SHOW, but who WILL go to a show if they have a ticket, please contact me if you would like to see GNR on Sunday MAY 14th. I will sell a maximum of two per person. They are obviously sold at cost. Please do not respond if you are only going to take them and sell them for profit. I have made several transactions via Paypal already. And I will be meating up with others shortly in Manhattan. I have NO MORE tickets for Friday the 12th. Please be of age, and responsible.
I'm interested in two tickets for the 14th, preferably the 12th. My email is jfuson@whitley.k12.ky.us

Thanks, Jamie

The ticket price per ticket with THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING METHOD is $92.30 per seat, or $165.60 per pair. Obviously I will give my friends the seats I got the best value on. I don't need to beg anyone to buy tickets from me at cost do I??? I am helping you guys out here. The cheapest shipping method has been chosen by me in EVERY case. I think it ranges $14-$28.

since you chose the UPS 3 day delivery method (not the cheapest method, standard mail is the cheapest, and tix were under $80 using that method) will you be using UPS 3 day delivery for your customers since that's technically what they're paying for?