For Gods sake, Those who have, need no more!

Crackers

I was able to get a total of 21 tickets in the last two days: 2 for the 17th, 6 for the 12th & 13 for the 14th. Unfotunately I bought more than half at above full price, since I was only buying one at a time. One ticket at a time cost me $94.85, but two at a time cost $165.60, and four at a time cost $312.18. Today was easy. I am sure I could have gotten more, but what's the point if I am not making any money anyway? How did you guy's do today?

you're an asshole. i bet you're one of those fuckers selling tickets on Ebay. Why else would you possibly need 21 tickets? You're scalping them. I hope you have a tragic accident on your way to the show. fuck you!!

The prices he's quoting are not "scalper" prices. They're what he paid for them because he paid extra to have them delivered faster. People buying tickets had a number of delivery options, depending on how quickly you wanted the tickets sent to your home. The faster you chose, the higher the price you paid. Ticketmaster also slaps on handling charges. So a single ticket could exceed $90. I believe the cheapest delivery method still brought the price close to $80.

All we ask is that members selling tickets sell them for the price they paid.

The ticket price per ticket with THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING METHOD is $92.30 per seat, or $165.60 per pair. Obviously I will give my friends the seats I got the best value on. I don't need to beg anyone to buy tickets from me at cost do I??? I am helping you guys out here. The cheapest shipping method has been chosen by me in EVERY case. I think it ranges $14-$28.

since you chose the UPS 3 day delivery method (not the cheapest method, standard mail is the cheapest, and tix were under $80 using that method) will you be using UPS 3 day delivery for your customers since that's technically what they're paying for?

As I was in a haste to buy as many tickets as I could, I did not even see that there was a STANDARD UNISURED shipping for less than $3.00. So what??? What is your point? What are you trying to say? I should ship to everyone at my own expense because I chose to get 3 day shipping? They are "paying for it anyway"? No asshole, they are paying for the cost of ME getting the tickets and then getting it to them. Is there something wrong with you? Please address this to the board, as I have sold my tickets to quite a few in here. Ask them if they are unhappy with the charges they paid for my tickets? I even e-mailed Madison EVERY receipt for every ticket I bought. Not too mention everyone who bought tickets from me. She knows exactly what I paid and so does everyone else who bought or inquired about tickets. Your response is so preposterous that I can barely dignify it with a response. You want me to lose money on tickets I can make money on because I paid more for shipping then you did? You are a slimey, spineless asshole. You will never be 1/10 the man I am. You will only dream about it. I ship Priority Mail with insurance at the buyers expense. How else should I do it? It is funny that you took an earlier post, instead of a more recent one. My responses on the board explain in perfect detail how much my costs were and why. If you read you would know that I bought tickets in three intervals. And I charged depending on which ticket interval I purchased at. SO someone got a ticket for $92.30, but some people also got tickets for $85 & $80. But you already knew this. You just have nothing better to do then to pick a fight. You are a bitch in every way. You dare dirsrepect me on the forum you derelict. I have nothing to prove to you. I would never associate with someone like yourself. Would you be happier if I put all my tickets on Ebay? Who cries over having to pay an additional $11 for GNR tickets? Only you.... Go wash the nacho-cheese off your fingers. I think there is a Startrek Convention soon.

Edited by smokingarthur

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some would say that the guy who bought up 23 tickets, just to sell them (no matter at what cost) is the asshole. Just think , you screwed anywhere from 5-20 people out of being able to order tickets on their own. Why? Just so you could come on here and toot your own horn (with comments like "i was able to get 23 tickets, how'd you all do?"- knowing full well ALOT of people got screwed out of getting tickets). So you could have your ego stroked and make yourself look like a "good guy" or whatever. i can see it now: " i couldn't get tickets, but was able to thanks to smokingarthur, thanks man, you rock". Gimme a break. Had smokingarthur not been a prick and ordered up a bunch of tickets he didn't need in the first place you may have had a better chance at ordering them yourself.

i have tickets though (directly through ticketmaster- and only ordered what i needed so others had a fair shot!), so whatever.

some would say that the guy who bought up 23 tickets, just to sell them (no matter at what cost) is the asshole. Just think , you screwed anywhere from 5-20 people out of being able to order tickets on their own. Why? Just so you could come on here and toot your own horn (with comments like "i was able to get 23 tickets, how'd you all do?"- knowing full well ALOT of people got screwed out of getting tickets). So you could have your ego stroked and make yourself look like a "good guy" or whatever. i can see it now: " i couldn't get tickets, but was able to thanks to smokingarthur, thanks man, you rock". Gimme a break. Had smokingarthur not been a prick and ordered up a bunch of tickets he didn't need in the first place you may have had a better chance at ordering them yourself.

i have tickets though (directly through ticketmaster- and only ordered what i needed so others had a fair shot!), so whatever.

Ladies and gentlemen, this guy is true moron and piece of shit. He is a betrayer and a sissy. I bought 23 tickets because I could asshole. I did not want scalpers getting the tickets. I have explained the same fucking thing to this fucking worthless idiot numerous times. He is just board. Read his posts? Only a child could write such nonsense. This asshole has accused me anough fucking times and I am getting sick of it. You little scumbag, muther fucker! You want to put on a show for the community. I keep sending you private messages, but you respond here because you are a true coward. The fact that I got 23 tickets did not means someone else did get any asshole. I am not making money on any tickets you low-life. You need to find something better to do. Leave me the fuck alone already you asshole! Your brain is damaged and your thinking train does not work. Tooting my own horn? I got as many tickets as I could get period. Because you are a scumbag yourself, you think everyone else will act like you. But you are the pile of human shit. You are the one putting the show on and you keep focusing on me. Let me tell something you little wimp, you are garbage, and nothing more. I have been givin so much in life, and thought I could make some people happy to get them tickets, but you must turn my my actions into something sinister. Go fuck yourself already asshole. How much more BS will you plan on coming up with? You need to be removed from the forum. You are an atagoniser. I can't believe you dare suggest these things on here. You are not even a human being. I will never help anyone on this forum again. You have shown me that going out of my way to help, only causes more problems. I would shoot you if I ever got power in the country. You deserve abacination. You are useless to the world you savage. Fuck you!!! I explained ev erything to you already. My posts are clear. This is it. I should take your fucking head off. If we lived in a real country, I would have beaten you to death for you BS and poor moral fiber. You are a pile of shit, you already know this. I am not responding to your comments anymore. You are a joke. I am very fucking angry. Get a fucking life. Just let it go already. I am tired of your shit Shut your stupid idiot mouth. You are a moron. Can Admin step in already. This guy is getting to me.

Edited by smokingarthur

I still can't believe how, in a time that people should be happy that their favorite band is going to play concerts for the first time in 4 years, that people are being so mean. Just chill and roll with it. Smoking Arthur, thanks for offering up these tix to us here. It's nothing to get into a fight over.

I still can't believe how, in a time that people should be happy that their favorite band is going to play concerts for the first time in 4 years, that people are being so mean. Just chill and roll with it. Smoking Arthur, thanks for offering up these tix to us here. It's nothing to get into a fight over.

You are correct. However I do feel my anger is somewhat warranted. But I do agree with you. I am not making a good impression with my threats and vulgarity. I will not comment on this again. I must use more self-control. I have had numerous problems in my life due to my aggressions. I think it is something in the blood. But nevertheless, when I read some of my posts, I get embarressed. My parents brought me up much better than some of my post would indicate. The fact is we are all here because of GNR...

You are correct. However I do feel my anger is somewhat warranted. But I do agree with you. I am not making a good impression with my threats and vulgarity. I will not comment on this again. I must use more self-control. I have had numerous problems in my life due to my aggressions. I think it is something in the blood. But nevertheless, when I read some of my posts, I get embarressed. My parents brought me up much better than some of my post would indicate. The fact is we are all here because of GNR...

awww finally a peace offering thank you you parents would be proud of you now. there is hope for world peace after all. So lets all get back to supporting GNR and less of the fighting.

Ladies and gentlemen, this guy is true moron and piece of shit. He is a betrayer and a sissy. I bought 23 tickets because I could asshole. I did not want scalpers getting the tickets. I have explained the same fucking thing to this fucking worthless idiot numerous times. He is just board. Read his posts? Only a child could write such nonsense. This asshole has accused me anough fucking times and I am getting sick of it. You little scumbag, muther fucker! You want to put on a show for the community. I keep sending you private messages, but you respond here because you are a true coward. The fact that I got 23 tickets did not means someone else did get any asshole. I am not making money on any tickets you low-life. You need to find something better to do. Leave me the fuck alone already you asshole! Your brain is damaged and your thinking train does not work. Tooting my own horn? I got as many tickets as I could get period. Because you are a scumbag yourself, you think everyone else will act like you. But you are the pile of human shit. You are the one putting the show on and you keep focusing on me. Let me tell something you little wimp, you are garbage, and nothing more. I have been givin so much in life, and thought I could make some people happy to get them tickets, but you must turn my my actions into something sinister. Go fuck yourself already asshole. How much more BS will you plan on coming up with? You need to be removed from the forum. You are an atagoniser. I can't believe you dare suggest these things on here. You are not even a human being. I will never help anyone on this forum again. You have shown me that going out of my way to help, only causes more problems. I would shoot you if I ever got power in the country. You deserve abacination. You are useless to the world you savage. Fuck you!!! I explained ev erything to you already. My posts are clear. This is it. I should take your fucking head off. If we lived in a real country, I would have beaten you to death for you BS and poor moral fiber. You are a pile of shit, you already know this. I am not responding to your comments anymore. You are a joke. I am very fucking angry. Get a fucking life. Just let it go already. I am tired of your shit Shut your stupid idiot mouth. You are a moron. Can Admin step in already. This guy is getting to me.

a post like that and i'm the moron? you've shown your maturity level time and time again with these kinds of posts. Do you threaten to beat up ( or shoot) everyone who says things you don't like? that's mature.

funny how you were a real "tough guy" threatening to beat my ass UNTIL you found out that i train with a UFC champion, then you change your threats to "well, i'd just shoot you". Again, very mature. A true coward hides behind a gun ;)

a post like that and i'm the moron? you've shown your maturity level time and time again with these kinds of posts. Do you threaten to beat up ( or shoot) everyone who says things you don't like? that's mature.

funny how you were a real "tough guy" threatening to beat my ass UNTIL you found out that i train with a UFC champion, then you change your threats to "well, i'd just shoot you". Again, very mature. A true coward hides behind a gun ;)

You are a retard. As for me I am far from a coward.

You are a retard. As for me I am far from a coward.

and, yet again, another childish name calling post. are you even capable of posting without profanity and name calling? Your maturity level is on par with my 5 year old. Actually my 5 year old is probably a bit more mature than you.

yeah, i'm a retard. who's the one that thought they could buck the system and order 23 tickets to shows that had a 4 ticket limit? 16 tickets max if you purchased for all 4 shows. simple math. who's the retard now?

let me know when you can respond INTELLIGENTLY. i won't hold my breath.

Edited by bent-axl