Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same reason you are forced to pay rediculous broker and scalper fees, is being created here. You will be blasted by your own greed when you least expect it. You don't wanna pay high prices for tickets, DON'T CHARGE OTHERS HIGH PRICES FOR TICKETS. Do not be unreasonalbe.

That's exactly right. There's absolutely no need for greed here.

You guys should be happy to help fellow GN'R fans out without trying to rip them off. I really find it wrong that with all the fuss about scalpers at the moment, people here could consider selling their tickets to other hardcore fans at more than their face value. :rolleyes:

ya but after taxes and convience fees, and then the interest your credit card company is going to charge you, you have to mark them up a few bucks.

What kind of credit cards do you use? Pay the ballance with the money you get. It is no loss. It is good for your credit. You want to break it down to daily compounded interest?

No, I dont want to break it down like that. I'm just saying selling them for about 80 or 90 bucks isn't a bad deal. I dont beleive in making profit of this either, I agree with what Madison said. but you need to at least cover yourself.

The same reason you are forced to pay rediculous broker and scalper fees, is being created here. You will be blasted by your own greed when you least expect it. You don't wanna pay high prices for tickets, DON'T CHARGE OTHERS HIGH PRICES FOR TICKETS. Do not be unreasonalbe.

That's exactly right. There's absolutely no need for greed here.

You guys should be happy to help fellow GN'R fans out without trying to rip them off. I really find it wrong that with all the fuss about scalpers at the moment, people here could consider selling their tickets to other hardcore fans at more than their face value. :rolleyes:

ya but after taxes and convience fees, and then the interest your credit card company is going to charge you, you have to mark them up a few bucks.

What kind of credit cards do you use? Pay the ballance with the money you get. It is no loss. It is good for your credit. You want to break it down to daily compounded interest?

No, I dont want to break it down like that. I'm just saying selling them for about 80 or 90 bucks isn't a bad deal. I dont beleive in making profit of this either, I agree with what Madison said. but you need to at least cover yourself.

I paid $165.60 with shipping and fees. I chose the cheapest shipping route since it was only going from NYC to NYC. It can cost as much as around $178. Maybe some will have added expenses to get the tickets, or to sell them. That can be added(not in this forum though), but you must explain what the costs are. But this is not the forum to make any sort of profit. Go to Ebay.

Edited by smokingarthur

i have two tickets for the 17th - - MEZZ2/GA - - - best offer.

Sell them at their face value, and don't be a wanker. :rolleyes:

Amen! B)

I'm looking for 1 ticket for the 15th. Thanks. Btw I am prepared to offer my services as a love slave.

Edited by G n F n R

Looking for ONE or TWO tix to the 17th...if you are based in NYC I will gladly buy you a round at a good bar near Hammerstien, if you are from out of town I will help with any airport/hotel questions AND buy you a drink! Looking to pay face value + ticketmaster for these tickets...thanks!

(can also throw in a GNR 45 record to sweeten the deal if necessary...thanks!)

~~djbeefhart

I can do 2 tickets for the 15th for you for 350 bucks, free shipping. Let me know, these are mezz2 tickets that allow you to go to the balcony and the floor, not the ebay tickets that are just for the floor only. I also have one floor only ticket available for 130 shipped.

Travis

Thanks but no thanks dude. You're a frickin' thief!!!

I'll manage to get the tickets on my own.

I can do 2 tickets for the 15th for you for 350 bucks, free shipping. Let me know, these are mezz2 tickets that allow you to go to the balcony and the floor, not the ebay tickets that are just for the floor only. I also have one floor only ticket available for 130 shipped.

Travis

Thanks but no thanks dude. You're a frickin' thief!!!

I'll manage to get the tickets on my own.

Thanks for reporting, kannon21. Travis is now banned. Scalping is not allowed on this forum.

As madison said, this is a GNR fan community where fans should be helping each other.

I suggest everyone read this post again very carefully:

Forum members are not allowed to sell GNR tickets to other forum members at prices above face value (and reasonable postage and taxes).

If you're offered tickets for more than face value (and postage), use the "report button".

Scalpers will be banned.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=68975

GUYS I LIVE CLOSE TO THE HAMMERSTEIN AND KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

YOU CANNOT GO DOWN TO THE FLOOR IF YOU HAVE MEZZ SEATS!!!!! YOU CANNOT GO BACK AND FORTH

IF YOU HAVE MEZZ YOU ARE STUCK THERE AS WELL IF YOU HAVE FLOOR YOU CANT GO TO THE MEZZ

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Edited by djbguitar@aol.com

When i bought tickets for Robbie Williams (to do my girlfriend a favor :krider:) i did buy 4 instead of 2 tickets, to sell them online for a high price... But i didn't realise how lame it actually is, untill those 2 NY GNR gigs... lol

Guess ripping off Robbie fans isn't as bad as GNR fans :kiss:

YOU CANNOT GO DOWN TO THE FLOOR IF YOU HAVE MEZZ SEATS!!!!! YOU CANNOT GO BACK AND FORTH

IF YOU HAVE MEZZ YOU ARE STUCK THERE AS WELL IF YOU HAVE FLOOR YOU CANT GO TO THE MEZZ

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Only when you walk in. You must make your way up. Most just fill up the floor. You obvioulsy can't go from Level 2 mezz to floor. But it is possible to make your way around. But very cumbersome, and I am sure security will be tight. There are really no bad seats. Everyone will be happy.

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Only when you walk in. You must make your way up. Most just fill up the floor. You obvioulsy can't go from Level 2 mezz to floor. But it is possible to make your way around. But very cumbersome, and I am sure security will be tight. There are really no bad seats. Everyone will be happy.

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? i WAS JUST THERE TO SEE A CONCERT AND SECURITY DOES NOT LET YOU DOWNSTAIRS TO EVEN BUY MERCH UNTIL THE SET HAS ENDED. ONCE YOUR UP YOUR UP ONCE YOU ARE DOWN YOU ARE DOWN.

DONT BE FOOLED PEOPLE. I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY TELLING YOU THIS INFO.

I have 2 FLOOR tickets to sell for the 15th show.... Face Value (151usd) + shipping fees to your home, unless you pick em up !! I live in Montreal...

Just bought tickets for the 12th as it was easier for my work schedule....

I dont know when I will receive the tickets but it should be in the next 10 days....

If anyone is interested, you know where I am. !!!

Edited by Jackyl042

I cant believe how fast these shows sold out after the presale was over. You have to admit the tickets are a good price for how huge a band this is in such a small place. I paid more for my vegas ticket and it was so worth it. I am really happy to see gnr again!!!

Is there anyone here left that didnt get any?

If anyone from new york didn't get a ticket that has time to be a tour guide pm me. Where is the best after party gonna be?

If anyone is good at web design and wants to trade web design work for 2 tickets 2 the 12th pm me.

I still have to check and see if one friend on here got a ticket but I think I will have two up for grabs for trade.

man, i cannot believe how fast they were gone after presale... being busy at school i didn't realized there even was a presale until it was too late last night, and i was in class during presale this morning... i'm looking for 2 (possibly 3) tix to either the 12th, 14th or 15th. PM me if you could maybe help me out - i know i've already sent a few messages to those who might be able to

this thread is awesome btw - gnr fans are the best... everyone seems really willing to help eachother out, this is awesome.

Thanks a lot in advance

I have 2 FLOOR tickets to sell for the 15th show.... Face Value (151usd) + shipping fees to your home, unless you pick em up !! I live in Montreal...

Just bought tickets for the 12th as it was easier for my work schedule....

I dont know when I will receive the tickets but it should be in the next 10 days....

do you still have those tickets?

If anyone is interested, you know where I am. !!!