Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

I have 1 ticket to the may 17th show. its GA/mezz2. I am looking to possibly swap it out for 1 ticket for the 12th. Wish I had known about the 12th....I'm off every other friday and thats my friday off. PM me if you can help...thanks

Try this thread man

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=69018

Someone can help I'm sure

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need 2 tix to any of the shows. i'm not even going to be picky as to which one i go to. just as long as the seats are together. i thought i had some this morning but my 2 min. limit ran out and i lost them. :anger:

if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it!!

R_Bitner@msn.com or pm me. thanks.

-becky

My tickets for the 12th are gone. Four whent to forum members, two will go to me and a friend & the final ticket is going to a soldier.

I have eight tickets for the 14th all FLOOR left. I have sold ALL the rest to FORUM MEMBERS. (being that they go through with the sale)

The first two pairs will go for $165.60. (I bought tickets in three intervals: one-by-one, two at a time & four at a time; the fewer the tickets the higher the cost per seat; EXAMPLE: one by one cost $92.35, two at a time cost $165.60) I have gotten rid of the higher value ones first. So now the next buyers are getting each ticket for $82.60 each...understand? My final four will go for around $80 a ticket. (I have givin my friends the lowest price first however).

If you are or were in the military and will be able to attend please contact me. Please be over 21 otherwise, with the ability to meet me in NYC or obtain them via your own liability and expense. Please, enough with the stupid offers too. You are not doing me any favors, remember that. I do not despense tickets for a living. I am starting to think I should not have gone so overboard buying so many. It is such a hassle just to get rid of them. Do not make it any more laborious for me than it needs to be.

I have 8 FLOOR tickets for Sunday MAY 15th. The first two pairs I have, cost me $165.60. If you are 21 and over, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TICKETS, contact me. If you have tickets but want mine so you can sell yours and go to THIS date, please look elsewhere. I hope the community can help police this. I want the tickets to go to someone who has none. Don't screw me so you can get a "better" date. Hopefully someone who did not have the passwords.

Why is this here? Shouldn't this be in the Upcoming concerts section? Or is this a "Oh-the-NYC-shows-are-more-important-then-the-"international"-gigs-because-NYC-is-in-USA-so-let's-put-the-international-show-topics-to-the-upcoming-concerts-section-and-keep-the-NYC-show-topics-here" mentality? Nice.

It has little to do with this. It is a matter of urgency. These are the ONLY GNR shows in the USA. They are happening in NYC, the largest American city & most importantly: look at the dynamics surrounding the tickets. I mean, it is serioulsy abnormal. They are not exhibiting this behavior in other countries. The tickets just went on sale! It is a big deal. Just like HOB in 01 was talked about for many years. It is also happening in a very small venue. And it is their first show since dec 3 of 2002. Do you get it?

& most importantly: look at the dynamics surrounding the tickets. I mean, it is serioulsy abnormal. They are not exhibiting this behavior in other countries.

No? Tickets for the first show in Finland sold out in 8 minutes, the second gig in 12 minutes. Now there's some dynamics for ya. :)

Did they send out pre-sale passwords that were phoney, then send out real ones? Then send out a seemingly phoney date, only to have two shows come out of nowhere that were specially assembled for our online community? A lot of interesting things happened here. And please don't compare Finland's relavence to New York. It is unjustifiable. Selling out in 8 and 12 minutes does not relate to the dynamic of what just went on here. Why are you so uproared? NYC is the center of the world for many more people than there are who will admit it now. It has become satire to put down the USA. This is still a wonderful place to live, and NYC is a great city, in every respect.

I have 6 tickets for MAY 14 left. All FLOOR. If you have tickets do not respond.

Edited by smokingarthur

i will trade 4 tix ....2 for the 12th and 2 for the 14th they are all floor ga...in retrun id like to get 2 tix for the Friday 12th in the mezzanine. my gf wants to go and she couldnt endure the floor...i would be nice enough to sweeten this up more in any way i could

cheers.

Did they send out pre-sale passwords that were phoney, then send out real ones? Then send out a seemingly phoney date, only to have two shows come out of nowhere that were specially assembled for our online community? A lot of interesting things happened here. And please don't compare Finland's relavence to New York. It is unjustifiable. Selling out in 8 and 12 minutes does not relate to the dynamic of what just went on here. Why are you so uproared? NYC is the center of the world for many more people than there are who will admit it now. It has become satire to put down the USA. This is still a wonderful place to live, and NYC is a great city, in every respect.

Unjustifiable? You couldn't be more wrong. For a population of 5,261,008 a 8 minute sell out for 12,000 seats + floor is really fuckin good I'd say.

USA has a population of 298,540,066 and how fast did the Ballroom shows sell out? In 15 minutes? 3,700 tickets in 15 minutes? In New York? I'm not impressed.

I have nothing against New York or USA really, it's just the fact that your people, in most cases, are living by this weird selfish outlook - and your post just proves it - USA is the top of the world and the whole world revolves around USA. From what I've heard they teach you a lot of American history, and nothing much about other countries. That would explain a lot. Uninformed nation -> disrespectful behavior. Ok... end of rant.

OK well first of all it was 3,700 times 4 so lets say 14,800, and it didnt take 15 minutes, in reality it took like 3 seconds to sell out all the tickets, if you didnt jump on it right away, you didnt get tickets

Just in case somebody still needs a ticket. I still have 1 for the 15th -

I put it on ebay to make life easier. Please remember, the ticket is not for face value - it's what I paid for it. I have the rcpt to prove I am not scalping/making $$ on other fans - that's not my style.

You can email me (illusiontwo03@yahoo.com) or follow the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-N-Roses-Hammerste...1QQcmdZViewItem

Please note: TurboSupra is selling 1 ticket to the 15th as well - you could pair mine w/ his/hers and you could have 2.

Unjustifiable? You couldn't be more wrong. For a population of 5,261,008 a 8 minute sell out for 12,000 seats + floor is really fuckin good I'd say.

USA has a population of 298,540,066 and how fast did the Ballroom shows sell out? In 15 minutes? 3,700 tickets in 15 minutes? In New York? I'm not impressed.

I have nothing against New York or USA really, it's just the fact that your people, in most cases, are living by this weird selfish outlook - and your post just proves it - USA is the top of the world and the whole world revolves around USA. From what I've heard they teach you a lot of American history, and nothing much about other countries. That would explain a lot. Uninformed nation -> disrespectful behavior. Ok... end of rant.

We generally teach what students want to learn. I've not seen a comprehensive high school that failed to teach social studies classes on most parts of the world. In addition, world history is usually a requirement. I teach Advanced Placement European History, and it is one of the more popular classes in my school. Quit generalizing and realize that whether you like our government's politics, Americans are regular people like most you would find around the world.

Oh, and keep sharing those tickets.