Ozzfest 06

Vincent Vega

With everything that's been goin' on in the crazy world of Guns, I'd just thought I'd make a thread to speculate on GNR maybe appearing at this year's Ozzfest. After all, Ozzy still has one mysterious performer on the festival that he's going to announce at the end of May....

the mystery guest plays before Disturbed and SOAD...therefore it will most likely either be A7X or Godsmack...

people keep trying to say AC/DC, Metallica, GNR...it will not be a BIG band because of the time they play...

Then GNR would make sense :monkey:

VR makes better sense.

the mystery guest plays before Disturbed and SOAD...therefore it will most likely either be A7X or Godsmack...

people keep trying to say AC/DC, Metallica, GNR...it will not be a BIG band because of the time they play...

So you're saying Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath aren't big bands? No one ever gets more than an hour at Ozzfest except whoever Ozzy is playing with, and thats usually an hour and 15 mins.

So you're saying Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath aren't big bands? No one ever gets more than an hour at Ozzfest except whoever Ozzy is playing with, and thats usually an hour and 15 mins.

EXACTLY what i was gonna say

I'm pretty sure (fuckin certain) that Maiden, Sabbath or Ozzy would never play before bands as low rate as Disturbed and SOAD. That was the point he was making in the first line, you imagine GnR playing before those bands? Me neither

VR makes better sense.

why would you book VR.. everyone would leave after they saw scott dancing around like the drag queen he is.

VR makes better sense.

why would you book VR.. everyone would leave after they saw scott dancing around like the drag queen he is.

Actually VR played second bill last year for some of the events instead of Iron Maiden

you didn't understand what i said at all...

the mystery band is playing BEFORE disturbed & SOAD...do you honestly think GNR or any of those bands you mentioned would play before either of those 2 bands?

because of that reason it will not be some huge band...it will most likely be A7X or Godsmack...

how could you people misunderstand what i said? its not like its Rocket science...huge classic bands don't play before bands like disturbed and SOAD...

i meant time of day....ie: before those 2 bands...not set length...

Edited by Am I Evil?

VR makes better sense.

dude stfu with the anit-vr u axl asskisser

n iron prob wont ever play at ozzfest ever cause of last year

It's gonna be Metallica that is what I believe

No way. It is well publicised that the dates they are doing this year are only "a break from the studio" they are way too into their new album to commit to a journey like Ozzfest.

Plus after what happened to Maiden last year I am surprised anyone has agreed to do it

too bad you're wrong...

1. Lars has already said it will not be them...

2. (why do i have to keep explaining this?) the mystery band plays BEFORE disturbed & SOAD....do you honestly think Metallica would play before those bands?

it will not be Metallica...

VR makes better sense.

Actually VR played second bill last year for some of the events instead of Iron Maiden

owned.gif

No way. It is well publicised that the dates they are doing this year are only "a break from the studio" they are way too into their new album to commit to a journey like Ozzfest.

Plus after what happened to Maiden last year I am surprised anyone has agreed to do it

What happened to Maiden? :o

• 2 weeks later...