Tickets...???

Phenomanimal

I am soooooo confused...I am HOPEFULLY going to get my tickets tomorrow AM...BUT i am reading here that people allready have thier tickets??? even though there is a pre-sale at 9AM tomorrow???....and there are 4 dates in NYC...not 2 ????....please someone explain to me how people got tickets allready and if these shows are allready sold out!!! Is it to late for me to get in on a pre-sale and where do I go for it??......i am at work TRYING to read as much of the posts as possible ...BUT... .i am having a minor heart attack here...i have NO idea what is going on.....lol...

15th and 17th had a pre-sale and pre-pre-sale today and are sold out with the exception of a small number that will be on the GENERAL sale at 10am tomorrow.

12th and 14th have a pre-sale tomorrow at 9am and I ASSUME general sale at 10am.

and there's a preprepreprepre-sale at 4pm

don't forget that one!

lol

really? :scared: what's the password????................... :rofl-lol: man I missed the presale today I have no idea how, I started searching for tickets at 9 with 17 seconds, I guess I was a bit late huh <_<

Dont even worry, after they release the 2 extra days there will be a flood of tickets for all the dates, think about it, about 15,000 tickets will be available ,,you will have no problem getting a ticket for at least face, perhaps less then face as there will be extra tickets everywhere...