this should prolly go in the musicians thread but it could be fun to just come up with stuff to so its going here

me an sum friends r starting a band and its going to be like FRANK ZAPPA mixed with TENACIOUS D. we need a name so please give us some ideas and it should be at least a little bit funny ;)

thanx

dude this bband sounds like it will be great, i'm just imagining zappa and tenacious d together now :D

post up some mp3s once you have some please :)

ya definatly our first practise is this weekend and well most likely record some stuff

How in gods name do you plan on mixing Zappa and Tenacious D.... :huh::blink:

That's what I was going to ask.

its eaasy

were going to have insane guitar and drums and instruments like zappa. and were going to have crazy insane lyrics like both of them have and were going to play acousticjam songs like tribute and its just going to be crazy so watch out for us.

our bassist just came up with COCK CHAOS

How in gods name do you plan on mixing Zappa and Tenacious D.... :huh::blink:

That's what I was going to ask.

its eaasy

were going to have insane guitar and drums and instruments like zappa. and were going to have crazy insane lyrics like both of them have and were going to play acousticjam songs like tribute and its just going to be crazy so watch out for us.

our bassist just came up with COCK CHAOS

cock cahos is a phrase of the tenacious d son 'one note song'

:anger:

this should prolly go in the musicians thread but it could be fun to just come up with stuff to so its going here

me an sum friends r starting a band and its going to be like FRANK ZAPPA mixed with TENACIOUS D. we need a name so please give us some ideas and it should be at least a little bit funny ;)

thanx

"ZENAFRAN"

i dunno why i like the sound of that :) it sounds like a species of Alien... :lol: