Michael Jackson To Record New Album

metallica1

there's no way jacko will ever get a penny from me. he's a talented musician, but i won't help support a suspected child molester.

I don't get this. Several rappers and black metal ringleaders have been convicted of MURDER and a whole host of other crimes that the judicial system defines as being far worse than molesting children, but somehow, for the public, merely being SUSPECTED of this is far worse than anything else any of the aforementioned people have done.

Anyone could be accussed of being a child molester. Even you. Even if nothing was ever proven, I'd have as much evidence to hate you as you have to hate MJ.

One of my old teachers was accussed of this without a shred of evidence. The trial was disbanded. Yet it still destroyed his career and most of his life. Because of nothing.

You know what I think? The reason that such a fuss is kicked up every time the P word is mentioned is because of us. It's because of society's fascination with the dark side of human nature, and anything we don't understand. The same reason that there are so many Nazi documentaries on TV. We're the sickos. And it's lead to a state of affairs where anyone can distroy someone elses reputations, career and life, without the accused person ever doing anything. That's as bad as being gunned down in the street.

That is the most intelligent post i have ever read on this shit for brains forum

ahh... i think jacko stopped being relevant in the 80's....

Like guns n' roses then

Guest JohnUlmer

there's no way jacko will ever get a penny from me. he's a talented musician, but i won't help support a suspected child molester.

I don't get this. Several rappers and black metal ringleaders have been convicted of MURDER and a whole host of other crimes that the judicial system defines as being far worse than molesting children, but somehow, for the public, merely being SUSPECTED of this is far worse than anything else any of the aforementioned people have done.

Anyone could be accussed of being a child molester. Even you. Even if nothing was ever proven, I'd have as much evidence to hate you as you have to hate MJ.

One of my old teachers was accussed of this without a shred of evidence. The trial was disbanded. Yet it still destroyed his career and most of his life. Because of nothing.

You know what I think? The reason that such a fuss is kicked up every time the P word is mentioned is because of us. It's because of society's fascination with the dark side of human nature, and anything we don't understand. The same reason that there are so many Nazi documentaries on TV. We're the sickos. And it's lead to a state of affairs where anyone can distroy someone elses reputations, career and life, without the accused person ever doing anything. That's as bad as being gunned down in the street.

Several rappers and black metal ringleaders have been convicted of MURDER and a whole host of other crimes that the judicial system defines as being far worse than molesting children, but somehow, for the public, merely being SUSPECTED of this is far worse than anything else any of the aforementioned people have done.

You should look up the definition of "suspected." And then look up "arrested." Because MJ was taken into custody, not "suspected." There was ample evidence -- enough so that the police felt they had enough to go on to place him in custody.

The guy's in his '40s, lies about having plastic surgery (anyone who believes his skin-disorder theory is an idiot), why wouldn't he lie about other stufF? He's clearly delusional.

And the court never decided he was innocent. They just said there wasn't enough proof. He was acquitted of charges. That does NOT mean he was declared innocent. Might wanna look up that, too.

Great musical artist? Yeah. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be slammed for raping kids.

Anyone could be accussed of being a child molester. Even you.

Maybe if I said sleeping with children was "beautiful" and was known to invite young boys over to my private mansion and sleep with them in bed. Yeah, then maybe you'd have a reason to accuse me of being a pedophile.

Maybe you don't live in Reality Land (kinda like Mr. Jackson), but here in the Real World we don't point our fingers at random people and say, "That guy's a pedophile!" and then ruin his career. There has to be evidence...something that seems suspicious, worth investigating.

You know what I think? The reason that such a fuss is kicked up every time the P word is mentioned is because of us. It's because of society's fascination with the dark side of human nature, and anything we don't understand.

So we just don't understand pedophilia? We just have a fascination with the "dark side of human nature" and we don't understand why someone would rape children. (Note: Forget MJ for a minute. I'm just talking about kiddie rapists in general.)

If you really believe that, you're as warped as MJ and need to get help.

And if you think murder is "far worse" than raping underage kids, wow.

What I find funny is.

Even if he IS a paedophile. Some of you people were buying his albums and thinking he was the best. Now he's being accused of it, you all boycott him. Nothing has changed about him (apart from appearance) over the albums, he didn't suddenly become "deranged Michael" he was like that. Always.

It's funny how Media can twist people's opinions.

I'm not saying I'll buy it. But I like some of Michael's stuff (Bad, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Thriller) so I'll look out for some hits, if any.

Several rappers and black metal ringleaders have been convicted of MURDER and a whole host of other crimes that the judicial system defines as being far worse than molesting children, but somehow, for the public, merely being SUSPECTED of this is far worse than anything else any of the aforementioned people have done.

You should look up the definition of "suspected." And then look up "arrested." Because MJ was taken into custody, not "suspected." There was ample evidence -- enough so that the police felt they had enough to go on to place him in custody.

The guy's in his '40s, lies about having plastic surgery (anyone who believes his skin-disorder theory is an idiot), why wouldn't he lie about other stufF? He's clearly delusional.

And the court never decided he was innocent. They just said there wasn't enough proof. He was acquitted of charges. That does NOT mean he was declared innocent. Might wanna look up that, too.

Great musical artist? Yeah. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be slammed for raping kids.

Maybe if I said sleeping with children was "beautiful" and was known to invite young boys over to my private mansion and sleep with them in bed. Yeah, then maybe you'd have a reason to accuse me of being a pedophile.

Maybe you don't live in Reality Land (kinda like Mr. Jackson), but here in the Real World we don't point our fingers at random people and say, "That guy's a pedophile!" and then ruin his career. There has to be evidence...something that seems suspicious, worth investigating.

You know what I think? The reason that such a fuss is kicked up every time the P word is mentioned is because of us. It's because of society's fascination with the dark side of human nature, and anything we don't understand.

So we just don't understand pedophilia? We just have a fascination with the "dark side of human nature" and we don't understand why someone would rape children. (Note: Forget MJ for a minute. I'm just talking about kiddie rapists in general.)

If you're innocent until proven guilty..

doesn't that mean the court found him innocent...?

Guest JohnUlmer

If you're innocent until proven guilty..

doesn't that mean the court found him innocent...?

No. That's not how it works once you're taken to court. When you're acquitted it just means the court feels they don't have enough evidence to make a ruling - innocent or guilty. So you are considered neither.