Dizzy to host radio show tonight

Dolamite

Dizzy Reed of Guns N' Roses Hosts Hostile Takeover

Tonight 7:00 pm ET

This Friday night on Hostile Takeover, Faction opens the doors to its Hollywood Studio to Dizzy Reed, the longtime keyboardist of Guns N’ Roses.

Having just booked their first live dates in over three years – and with rumors swirling regarding the imminent release of Chinese Democracy, perhaps the most anticipated musical album of this decade and last – interest in Guns N’ Roses is peaking once again.

That makes this a perfect time to give Dizzy complete control of the airwaves – playing what he wants and saying what he wants, unscripted and uncensored.

Rebroadcast: Sat., April 22nd @ 1 am ET.

Source: Sirius Satellite Radio

Note: For those of you who do not have Sirius, a free 3-Day trial with no commitment is available on the sirius website. You can stream the broadcast online

Free 3 Day Pass for Sirius

cool, be good to see if he can say anything other than, " i have no idea" yet.

Im assuming dizzy understands that hes playing with GNR in less than 3 weeks! (only jokin people)

Doubt wel here much new from mr reed.

I hope we will get some new information about the tour, CD, etc....

....but, perhaps Dizzy doesn't know anything :P

like this..."yeah, you want me to talk about guns N' roses, but....well, in fact .....I don't know...."

does anyone here have Dish Network with the sirius channels. i have these and was wondering iuf i could hear it there

I used to have Dish Network and I don't recall that station being on there, but it may be now.

does anyone here have Dish Network with the sirius channels. i have these and was wondering iuf i could hear it there

Yeah, it'll be on ch. 6028 "Faction" on the Dish Network.

sweet, i know what im doing tonight

Masturbating?

thanks for the free sign up info!

No problem, I want everyone to get a chance to hear what Dizzy has to say. I won't be around tonight, so I'll probably miss it. I hope some of you guys listen and report back what is said. I'll catch the replay. With the NYC shows happening so soon. I find it hard to believe that Dizzy won't at least speak about that. Hopefully he takes phone calls. It should be interesting either way.

What time is this up in the UK? currently 10.30pm

Is there a link peeps?

UK SUBS.

i don't see why those in the UK wouldn't be able to listen online using the free trial. I posted the link at the bottom of my post (1st in this topic).