richard has removed the tour dates from his site

gnrgrl

If it comes to even a remote possiblity of having either Slash or Izzy back, Fortus can get fucked. rock3

no, you can get fucked. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What kind of poser ass fuck are you????

How about we get Shadow from A7X in there while we're at it!

Fucking trashy ass fans. Only thing you're good for is adding fluff to record sales.

i would say the same about you, instead of focusing on getting the best music possible you want to shove your head as far up slash's ass as possible. you're worthless to axl with that attitude. bye. :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes to even a remote possiblity of having either Slash or Izzy back, Fortus can get fucked. rock3

Fucking trashy ass fans. Only thing you're good for is adding fluff to record sales.

i would say the same about you, instead of focusing on getting the best music possible you want to shove your head as far up slash's ass as possible. you're worthless to axl with that attitude. bye. :)

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BEST MUSICIAN POSSIBLE. Fortus has nowhere near the same creative drive as izzy/slash.

you're a fucking joke. i hope theres a real BIG line between poser-ass new fans/old school fans when Guns N' Roses become totally relevent again.

you're a little girl. come back when you've developed true musical tastes.

BEST MUSICIAN POSSIBLE. Fortus has nowhere near the same creative drive as izzy/slash.

you're a fucking joke. i hope theres a real BIG line between poser-ass new fans/old school fans when Guns N' Roses become totally relevent again.

i'm 22 years old and i've listened to guns n' roses for over half my life, i still support the new band. your personal attacks are pathetic, you're a disgrace to the gnr fanbase and i hope that you die. :) i'm done.

yes, on your side of the line are the assholes mentioned on the spaghetti incident cover boklet

and izzy's outta creativity, he's writing songs about his teeth

slash,no comment.....

ok, one comment......

a disco version of slither with a hip hop remix

yes, on your side of the line are the assholes mentioned on the spaghetti incident cover boklet

and izzy's outta creativity, he's writing songs about his teeth

slash,no comment.....

ok, one comment......

a disco version of slither with a hip hop remix

:rofl-lol:

nuff said.

VR fans are sad.

i'm 22 years old and i've listened to guns n' roses for over half my life, i still support the new band. your personal attacks are pathetic, you're a disgrace to the gnr fanbase and i hope that you die. :) i'm done.

I'm with you

rock3

God this reunion shit is out of control.

I can promise you Richard Fortus will be performing with Guns N' Roses, in New York, and in Europe. Its a fact.

nothing is a fact when it comes to guns n' roses.

and who the fuck is talking about a reuniuon?

i just pray the tour isn't cancelled. :confused::no:

yeah! Same here. If it's cancelled I don't know what to do.. :question:

stop with the reuinion shit and cut your mullets and throw away your leather jackets, the people living in 2006 would like an answer to this! :fuckyou:

THIS IS GUNS N'ROSES : A 21 YEARS OLD BAND ! NOT A FUCKIN' BOYS BAND CREATED THREE DAYS AGO !

Well, Alan.. The reunion would make U feel younger, wouldn´t it?

Would make U feel like back in the days when you were 16 and just got your drivinglicence and got your first lay..

I can inform U that a reunion wouldn´t make this world any different, and it wouldn´t change U either.

But it would make it possible for U´re mind to flee from this terrible world and your terrible life for some moments back to those great days of yours..

Man, that´s tragic

BTW, this band is OLD by now. Richard have played in GNR for years!!

Hope he´ll stay. He´s talent..

Edited by shootingstar

God this reunion shit is out of control.

I can promise you Richard Fortus will be performing with Guns N' Roses, in New York, and in Europe. Its a fact.

its statements like that which make people think your a dickhead

It's alarming when fans would rather have an unproven substitute than the genuine paragon of hard rock..

-Kickingthehabit

Whats really alarming is the group of people who can't get over the past and still spend all their time on a forum for a band they don't even like now.

Guns N' Roses' past defines what it is. It is the only way by which it should ever be judged..

-Kickingthehabit

It's alarming when fans would rather have an unproven substitute than the genuine paragon of hard rock..

-Kickingthehabit

Whats really alarming is the group of people who can't get over the past and still spend all their time on a forum for a band they don't even like now.

Guns N' Roses' past defines what it is. It is the only way by which it should ever be judged..

-Kickingthehabit

Well unfortunately for you, thats not the way it is. Hello? We are in 2006! Not 1991. I'm sure you are a huge fan of the old GNR but thats no reason to piss all over those of us who actually do support the band now.

Well unfortunately for you, thats not the way it is. Hello? We are in 2006! Not 1991. I'm sure you are a huge fan of the old GNR but thats no reason to piss all over those of us who actually do support the band now.

Suggesting that I have figuratively pissed on fans is a bold comment coming from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ja7aBcnrkE...7%20roses%20vma

If you had experienced that you would know why I can never accept this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxw3PwigII...7%20roses%20vma

Respect my views, or disregard them.. it is inconsequential. If you are incapable of engaging in a respectable conversation.. ignore my posts. It's that easy, mate..

-Kickingthehabit

Edited by Kickingthehabit

Or perhaps the tour dates have been taken down because they're NOT going to happen anymore? :drevil:

:huh: If that is true, i hope Axl is man enough to dig his own grave and take the GNR name whit him.

If the tour is off (witch i dubt) GNR will be the bigest joke in rock history :scared:

Lets just hope they stand on stage in may........ :)