richard has removed the tour dates from his site

gnrgrl

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is total garbage. And by that I mean 95% of the replies in this thread.

And here I was thinking this might even be interesting...

ontopic though, I think it's a bit strange. You see, the first gnr show is 20 days from now. Yet we're still hearing crap about line-ups, people being out or in, dates removed and even fucking auditions. Now... either the rumor mill is vommiting out more bullshit then ever (possibly fueled by the moronic nature of most replies here) or we really should be worried about this band. My money is on the first one. I really can't imagine them THAT stupid that 20 days from the show the lineup is still subject to change. It'd be crazy. I think we just don't know it yet. So...keeping calm.

On the other hand though, I can't think of any rational reason for Richard to remove them either...

Suggesting that I have figuratively pissed on fans is a bold comment coming from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ja7aBcnrkE...7%20roses%20vma

If you had experienced that you would know why I can never accept this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxw3PwigII...7%20roses%20vma

Respect my views, or disregard them.. it is inconsequential. If you are incapable of engaging in a respectable conversation.. ignore my posts. It's that easy, mate..

-Kickingthehabit

I was a fan back then too, you don't have to tell me how great that band was.

And I do respect your views, but I dont respect how you bash the band and the people who like it.

Suggesting that I have figuratively pissed on fans is a bold comment coming from you.

Respect my views, or disregard them.. it is inconsequential. If you are incapable of engaging in a respectable conversation.. ignore my posts. It's that easy, mate..

-Kickingthehabit

Where'd I do any of that? :unsure:

I quoted the wrong text, as my response was directed at Axls_Disillusion..

Your comments were quite valid, actually. So, cheers to you..

-Kickingthehabit

-Kickingthehabit

Where'd I do any of that? :unsure:

I quoted the wrong text, as my response was directed at Axls_Disillusion..

Your comments were quite valid, actually. So, cheers to you..

-Kickingthehabit

kickingthehabit i aggree with you about Axls_Disillusion. he will diss the old band and fans views of them but not when it comes to new gnr

Don't be madd, don't cry about it

remember.

Dizzy/robin/Richard/tommy all 4 guys and I think Brain 2

don't show gnr tourdates.

and remember all dates are confirmed.

Gnr will tour

Axl

Robin

Richard

Brain

Tommy

Chris

Dizzy.

they did not fire Richard.

he don't got dates on his site.

well so do Robin and Co, are they fired???

and remember,

if gnr wouldn't tour this year.

Slash,gilby,Izzy,Matt/Steven, it all would no longer care.

if gnr wouldn't tour this year as promissed, guns n roses would become the biggest joke in rock history and I don't think Axl is ready for that yet..

Isnt it obvious if fortus has taken off the tour dates and has 1 particular date on there that clashes with the nova festival he is obviously out and if they are replaceing him with this graig guy they are getting a better guitar player more capable of playing bucketheads parts than fortus so it would make sense

What the fuck is going on?

Oh how I hate this fuckin bullshit surrounding this band, nothings clear, we get a complete fuckin awesome tour (tho it's not officially confirmed), but 20 days before the tour kicks off it seems like they kicked off a member... just like before the last RiR... what has Richard done Axl? didn't he kiss your feet one time when you entered the room?

man...such chaos in the GnR universe!!

tickets went on sale a few days ago,and already it's being suggested the tour is scrapped

too funny

relax people...just settle for being excited (I know,I big request in boardworld)

The reality is none of this bullshit would be happening if Axl had had the balls to drop the Guns 'n' Roses name and just go solo as he should have done when it all went tits up. Kudos to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page for not demeaning the name of LED ZEPPELIN as Axl has so clearly done with G'n'R. :anger:

The reality is none of this bullshit would be happening if Axl had had the balls to drop the Guns 'n' Roses name and just go solo as he should have done when it all went tits up. Kudos to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page for not demeaning the name of LED ZEPPELIN as Axl has so clearly done with G'n'R. :anger:

It has nothing to do with Axl not having the "balls" to drop the name. He clearly sees Guns N' Roses as his baby.

If it comes to even a remote possiblity of having either Slash or Izzy back, Fortus can get fucked. rock3

Fuck you, thats an ignorant statement to make. Richard deserves to be in this band. Not the guys who walked out on it.

Yes, Richard deserves it more because he's contributed so much to their success. :rofl-lol:

Or does he deserve it because he's willing to take a paycheck and to have no rights within the "band" that he was in? It takes a bigger man to walk away from getting fucked over than it does to be the one to sell out his musical creativity for a paycheck.

This is total garbage. And by that I mean 95% of the replies in this thread.

And here I was thinking this might even be interesting...

ontopic though, I think it's a bit strange. You see, the first gnr show is 20 days from now. Yet we're still hearing crap about line-ups, people being out or in, dates removed and even fucking auditions. Now... either the rumor mill is vommiting out more bullshit then ever (possibly fueled by the moronic nature of most replies here) or we really should be worried about this band. My money is on the first one. I really can't imagine them THAT stupid that 20 days from the show the lineup is still subject to change. It'd be crazy. I think we just don't know it yet. So...keeping calm.

On the other hand though, I can't think of any rational reason for Richard to remove them either...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ja7aBcnrkE...7%20roses%20vma

If you had experienced that you would know why I can never accept this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nxw3PwigII...7%20roses%20vma

-Kickingthehabit

I was a fan back then too, you don't have to tell me how great that band was.

And I do respect your views, but I dont respect how you bash the band and the people who like it.

Nobody is bashing the band because until CD comes out, this band doesn't even exist as far as history is concerned.

Really, wtf is going on about being a real GnR fan or not.

Everyone on this board is a GnR fan, or you shouldn't be here.

I see the newGnR a bit like Adler's appetite, playin' old songs with only 1 original member. It's not GnR, the same as VR isn't GnR. GnR was the band between 1985 and 1993. Now it's Axl with some hired members, it isn't a band. It's like robbie williams with a band behind him playin' his songs. Now it's Axl Rose on stage with a band behind him, playin' the old GnR songs.

And don't think i ain't going to a gig, but that's because i love the GnR songs, with Axl's voice, the guitar parts can be covered, Axl's voice can't.

Well, most probably the dates being removed mean nothing and GNR is going to tour with Richard just as it is planed.

But the whole tour being cancelled is no possibility at all, because it that was the case all the festivals where GNR are to perform would delete the band from there list and stopped advertising their tickets with the GNR name to advoid some kind of false promotion.

But as always in the GNR world - we can't be 100% sure of anything until the band takes the stage. <_<

Thats a little wierd. I think its either a mistake or he's fucking with us.

Hey axl you need a new rhythm man?? Give me a call i can step in and play most of the set already :P including the new shit.

Thats right damnit - i'd drop everything im doing and fly to LA and get this tour rolling.