** The YouTube Music Video Thread **

Gallagher Rose

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the song, but the video is even more compelling! Alexi tied to a bed in the middle of the forest blindfolded....hmmm seems like one of my night time dreams to me hahaha, apart from the fact is a reaper armed with a scytheis running after him,its all quite eerie and I love it! The choreographing is very good.

Children of Bodom- Everytime I die

Hmm this one is quite simple, love this song, playing on a mountain or summat, dont get more metal than that, and Petri looks cute in this vid :P:heart:

Norther- Mirror of Madness

We have a winner:

The real song has a much longer solo at the end, which is amazing. That video is from his Secret Recipe DVD if your wondering......

8 Minutes of joy (especially the end) :krider:

Inbred Mountain would have been a perfect buckethead album if it included this song, it is only near perfect as it is. Im almost 100% it isnt called Wait Hare either. Edited by Anagram Of Oral Sex

• 2 weeks later...

Awww. He's so fucked that the interview is so cute. :wub: An the performance is fucking hilarious. :laugh:

Haha, living in Australia, I've seen that footage so many times, but it never gets old.

Molly Meldrum (the host) is a shocker. He interviewed Prince Charles once and I swear he shit his pants he was so frightened.

Awww. He's so fucked that the interview is so cute. :wub: An the performance is fucking hilarious. :laugh:

Haha, living in Australia, I've seen that footage so many times, but it never gets old.

Molly Meldrum (the host) is a shocker. He interviewed Prince Charles once and I swear he shit his pants he was so frightened.

:rofl-lol:, i've seen that, and for once i'll agree with you, i think he did shit his pants~!, it was funny to watch.