The Signs are Obvious

HisRoyalFatness

If you hate reunion threads so much, quit fucking reading them. and for christ's sake, don't bother posting how you're tired of posting about them.

why dont you and rest of members quit making fuckin reunion topics full of bs

and for christ's sake dont talk shit

you read only staff that make interest to you,and that staff is about reunion

what about other shit that show there is no reunion?

you dont bother to read that,dont you?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the 12 years its taking axl to make CD hes had to put up with people saying he cant do nothing without slash, if slash comes back now and then CD comes out it proves that axl cant do nothing without slash

So what ? Slash can't do nothing without Axl either ! :lol:

Well may be these all things are coincedences that are leading to a thought that GnR will come back to its original members...

..........and if it does than songs like madagascar,chinese democracy ,blues etc that are composed by the New GnR members,then there will again be that court thing and that time..Only axl will not be going to court..Slash , duff and matt will also acompny him in court against bucket head,brian and all blah blah guys.....

So inhort..if there is a reunion..then get ready for the former gunners to again go inthe era of 1995-2002 with no music....just Legal copyrights issues......

So my answer : Reunion,Not going to happen

If you hate reunion threads so much, quit fucking reading them. and for christ's sake, don't bother posting how you're tired of posting about them.

why dont you and rest of members quit making fuckin reunion topics full of bs

and for christ's sake dont talk shit

you read only staff that make interest to you,and that staff is about reunion

what about other shit that show there is no reunion?

you dont bother to read that,dont you?

You have the option not to click on a thread, so if you see a topic you dont like, then dont click on it. :monkey: The world doesnt revolve around you and other people want to talk about reunions, so you can kiss our asses. :fuckyou:

My friend said he was listening to Edge102, about 2 weeks ago, here in Toronto. He said he heard Jozie saying that Duff and Slash were in talks with Axl to re-join GNR. But apparently Duff's wife (present at the meeting) balked at the conditions, and Duff and Slash got in a little tiff because Slash told Duff to shut his wife up.

It's strange to hear this on a radio station, without it being posted here...

My friend said he was listening to Edge102, about 2 weeks ago, here in Toronto. He said he heard Jozie saying that Duff and Slash were in talks with Axl to re-join GNR. But apparently Duff's wife (present at the meeting) balked at the conditions, and Duff and Slash got in a little tiff because Slash told Duff to shut his wife up.

It's strange to hear this on a radio station, without it being posted here...

And Dizzy Reed said to Madagascar88 that there had been reunion talks...

There will be a reunion - maybe not this year but it WILL happen. At the very least i think Slash will rejoin sooner rather than later. It's obvious he wants too. G'n'R still means alot to him. rock1

Those who don't want ANY of the original guys back are NOT guns n Roses fans, they are fucking fashion trender newbies with no clue what a BAND is all about. FUCK these no names masquerading as G'n'R. :fuckyou:

There will be a reunion - maybe not this year but it WILL happen. At the very least i think Slash will rejoin sooner rather than later. It's obvious he wants too. G'n'R still means alot to him. rock1

Those who don't want ANY of the original guys back are NOT guns n Roses fans, they are fucking fashion trender newbies with no clue what a BAND is all about. FUCK these no names masquerading as G'n'R. :fuckyou:

Fuck yeah rock3

If thats a GNR song, I am no longer a fan. But it sounds fake...

Thing is that there are those coincidences. But there are many more that you haven't mentioned.

Like Tommy being in SA (almost seeming like a full-fledged member), and the interview where he didn't want to talk about Guns, and while he said he was still in the band he said it in a way that was hardly convincing and in what I found most bizzare he didn't at least say he was looking forward to the tour.

How about Ross Halfin saying there'd be a reunion? That happened before any of these other rumours started, and the man must have known something with all the talk that's happened.

Lars Ulrich and Kid Rock (who both hung out with Axl for a bit this summer) also were reported to be talking up a GN'R reunion at a bar or something.

How about the poster for one of the Europe shows showing a pic of the old band, with Izzy and Steven cut out of it. As if they know it'll be at least Axl, Slash, and Duff.

And there's more. What's all the more interesting is that we haven't gotten a solid denial from both sides. Oh sure, we've gotten the odd one but it's been either very ambiguous and/or very unconvincing. To me they would not let this continue because it'll just be a letdown when the band walks on stage and there is no Slash. That outweighs any publicity they are gaining from this, which is more or less confined to the hardcore fanbase who will be there anyways.

This all makes it very difficult for me to believe that where there's smoke there isn't also fire.

But at the same time I know how unlikely a reunion is. So I don't know what to believe. But if you go by the indications we've had, 95% of them have been for a reunion.

True

Edited by sweetness

FFS - even though I'm partial to a reunion, that is STILL the most ignorant post I've read for a long time. Congratulations.

I think you need a Reality Check yourself - the current GNR has the potential to put out some fan-fucking-tastic material. They'll never be as big as old-GNR, but they're hardly unworthy of having fans.

So FURB :)

Oh well, I guess I'm not a true fan because I can appreciate what the original band did, as well as anticipate what this current band can bring to the table. Oh woes me. Some guy is telling me I'm not a fan and I'm a big bad newbie. Idiot :rolleyes:

I love how people dismiss every rumour in the book, until it is absolutely proven fact. Then, when a huge rumour emerges that Slash has left VR, people automatically attach their balls to it, and go along for the ride, immediately telling everyone that it's true. Would I like to see a reunion? Obviously, but I also enjoy the new band, so either way I hope to be pleasantly surprised. But, the reunion threads should be merged or completely deleted because of tards like Reality Check who need to sort out who may be a real fan or not.

To the original poster: Have fun being pissed off.

If you can, trade your tickets for the first NYC show. The crowd is going to blow the fucking roof off that place when Slash (and possibly Duff and Matt) takes the stage with Axl. Rock will be saved for future generations. GnR will be the biggest band in the world again.

This would be one of the happiest days in my life if it happened ! :heart:

And Funeral, yes, we'll keep on dreaming ! rock4

keep the dream ALIVE

I believe it in my heart. Here's a compliation of all the facts and rumors...

Slash visits Axl in the middle of the night to "chat."

Slash supposedly leaves VR, but refuses to make any formal statements.

Matt meets Axl in New York and suddenly has nothing but nice things to say about him.

No new guitarist for Axl with only a few weeks until his tour starts. That means he'd have to be bringing in somebody whose already pretty good at rocking the GnR catalog.

Slash signs with Axl's management company.

Richard Fortus pulls all the GnR tour dates from his site, but refuses to say whether or not he's still in the band.

Axl's management company refuses to say if they've found a new guitarist. They want it to be a "surprise" for the first show.

The band and management have gone out of their way to make ammends with their fans - tight presales, a string of small venue shows right before the big tours start. As a long time GnR fan, I can say this is highly unusual behavior.

I believe in my heart the only GnR type reunions we're gonna see this year is another Velvet Revolver album and possibly the Izzy Stradlin demos he recorded with Slash, Duff and Matt back in 2003.

Slash & Duff won't rejoin Guns n Roses because:

- They are suing Axl for cheating them out of royalties. And Axl's countersuing them. How can you be in a band with someone you think stold millions from you?

- Slash hasn't left Velvet Revolver. They are finishing up work on a new album. And Slash, Duff and Matt formed Velvet Revolver. It's their baby. If push came to shove, they would fire Scott Weiland and get a new singer. Slash isn't going back to re-form the Snakepit.

- Plus Slash has stated he feels the name Guns N Roses has been tainted by Axl's misuse of it since he left in 1996. He wouldn't have been opposed to a one off reunion (a few concerts) but now it's become a joke.

I think the big surprise in New York is that Axl is actually gonna show up and perform.

And not cancel or show up 2 hours late.

The bottom line is Velvet Revolver went platinum with their debut album, had a successful year long tour and continue to grow in popularity. Why would Slash walk away from all that? To play concerts with Axl Rose a guy he says he started to hate 16 years ago when Axl called him out onstage for "dancing with Mr. Brownstone." And to tour with a band that doesn't have a new album out?

For fucks sake. Just a suggestion to the admin. Make a separate forum in which every member can put their "there will be a reunion" topics. In this way this forum with general chat will not be spoiled each week with the same sort of nonsense. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea, captain balls breath. If you hate reunion threads so much, quit fucking reading them. and for christ's sake, don't bother posting how you're tired of posting about them.

plenty of us want a reunion. we've been waiting for it since Axl ate those dolphins and got fat. it seems like it's finally happening. I know that breaks you're heart because you wanted to hear some random studio musicians play Oh My God, but don't get mad at me for it. I'm not reuniting Guns. I'm just celebrating what's obviously taking place.

A W E S O M E

For fucks sake. Just a suggestion to the admin. Make a separate forum in which every member can put their "there will be a reunion" topics. In this way this forum with general chat will not be spoiled each week with the same sort of nonsense. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea, captain balls breath. If you hate reunion threads so much, quit fucking reading them. and for christ's sake, don't bother posting how you're tired of posting about them.

plenty of us want a reunion. we've been waiting for it since Axl ate those dolphins and got fat. it seems like it's finally happening. I know that breaks you're heart because you wanted to hear some random studio musicians play Oh My God, but don't get mad at me for it. I'm not reuniting Guns. I'm just celebrating what's obviously taking place.

I never said I didn't want a reunion. But it is silly to think that every little thing that could be taken into relation with that possible reunion of everybody who wants it so bad. Face it, it's not going to happen anytime soon. And getting a new topic about it while it's just an old discussion re done. That is why I said the thing I said. And therefore, like someobody else said, it should be in Dust N' Bones. If you disagree with me, what exactly is new about this topic about a reunion that has not been discussed before? Another users view who thinks he knows what is going on?

Velvet Revolver is writing and recording for a new album. Slash is part of Velvet Revolver. End of story. But not for a lot of you. Just because he didn't say anything about the GnR reunion, must mean that he's part of the GnR reunion! What sort of logic is that? :|

A W E S O M E

well said

Axl's Disallusion take note

Edited by ssiscool

Care to make things interesting?

Let's make a friendly bet. If Hammerstein turns out to be Slash-less, I'll watch the crappy video for Estranged ten times.

If Slash does show up and help Axl save rock, then you have to go ten days without molesting your step brother.

Deal?

I thought Slash was to "save rock" when VR came out with their first album? :rolleyes: