HisRoyalFatness

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May 12, 2006.

Remember it.

The day Zeppelin will eat his stupid words.

Nice way to combat my words. By stating a date and assuming the reunited band will show up. Oh, how you are showing me :rolleyes:. I never said I didn't want a reunion. I've already stated that either way, I'll be happy, because I love both bands, so I don't see what you're trying to say here. I'm just explaining that people such as yourself can't see the other side of things. You can have spontaneous orgasms about a reunion all you want. It doesn't mean it's going to happen, and if it does, how do you know it would last? Oh, that's right, you don't.

Can't we keep all this bullshit in one thread?

THE GNR LINEUP IS LISTED IN MY SIG. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN FURTHER AWAY FROM A REUNION OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Personally, I can't wait untll less than one month from now when all this bullshit will be proven false, and you slash nutswingers can go on back to the VR section, if his bandmates haven't found a way to kick him out yet.

THE GNR LINEUP IS LISTED IN MY SIG. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN FURTHER AWAY FROM A REUNION OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Personally, I can't wait untll less than one month from now when all this bullshit will be proven false, and you slash nutswingers can go on back to the VR section, if his bandmates haven't found a way to kick him out yet.

Oh well. Then I officially withdraw my speculation. Your dumbass signature is proof enough.

Personally I can't wait until less than one month from when rock is saved for future generations by the reteaming of Axl and Slash. Maybe Robin Finck and Tommy Stinson and whoever else was playing with Axl last month can form another Guns N' Roses cover band. I can promise you won't have any trouble getting tickets for that. Hell, you can probably see the show for free with your paid admission to Six Flags over Georgia.

Lets say Slash does show up for the NYC shows and the European tour.

Why the hell would he want to play Axls CD songs?

Oh well. Then I officially withdraw my speculation. Your dumbass signature is proof enough.

Personally I can't wait until less than one month from when rock is saved for future generations by the reteaming of Axl and Slash. Maybe Robin Finck and Tommy Stinson and whoever else was playing with Axl last month can form another Guns N' Roses cover band. I can promise you won't have any trouble getting tickets for that. Hell, you can probably see the show for free with your paid admission to Six Flags over Georgia.

We have confirmation from Richard Fortus that he is in the band and the band is rehearsing right now. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment. If you don't like the band the way it is now, tough shit.

Yea right. Because when things are going well with your band, you tend to go join another one. Makes perfect sense.

Are you really this dense? It's impossible for a guy to be in two bands at once? Or be in one band and tour with another? Duff is only TOURING with them for some european dates, he's not "in the band" now.

Going by your genius theory, wouldn't it be impossible for Duff to reunite with GnR since he's already touring with Alice in Chains?!

OMG CANT BE IN 2 BANDZ AT ONCE111!!!11!1

Edited by OTHAFA

We have confirmation from Richard Fortus that he is in the band and the band is rehearsing right now. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment. If you don't like the band the way it is now, tough shit.

Richard fortus being in has nothing to do with Slash possibly coming; Slash can still come back and richard can stay in. Slash is lead; richard is rhythm.

Richard fortus being in has nothing to do with Slash possibly coming; Slash can still come back and richard can stay in. Slash is lead; richard is rhythm.

Slash is NOT in the band. Sorry he left 10 years ago and is not coming back. Especially now of all times.

Slash is NOT in the band. Sorry he left 10 years ago and is not coming back. Especially now of all times.

Unless you know Axl or Slash PERSONALLY, you don't know. Not you know someone who knows someone, or your m other's sister's husbands uncles cousins lawn man, but them personally.

we will all see for ourselves in a few short weeks. I can't wait to put this fucking bullshit to rest once and for all. I would bet my life on Slash not being in the band anytime in 2006. I'm not kidding, he is so not in the band.

So if he even plays ONE SHOW, will you go away?

we will all see for ourselves in a few short weeks. I can't wait to put this fucking bullshit to rest once and for all. I would bet my life on Slash not being in the band anytime in 2006. I'm not kidding, he is so not in the band.

So if he even plays ONE SHOW, will you go away?

sure

if he doesn't will you people drop this?

spiderman001.jpg

Venom represents me. Spiderman represents all the people who don't realize the other million threads about this subject, also the fact that a reunion will not happen anytime soon because Guns N' Roses is finally comming around.

This time Spiderman doesn't win.

For fucks sake. Just a suggestion to the admin. Make a separate forum in which every member can put their "there will be a reunion" topics. In this way this forum with general chat will not be spoiled each week with the same sort of nonsense. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea, captain balls breath. If you hate reunion threads so much, quit fucking reading them. and for christ's sake, don't bother posting how you're tired of posting about them.

plenty of us want a reunion. we've been waiting for it since Axl ate those dolphins and got fat. it seems like it's finally happening. I know that breaks you're heart because you wanted to hear some random studio musicians play Oh My God, but don't get mad at me for it. I'm not reuniting Guns. I'm just celebrating what's obviously taking place.

Simmer down now.

If you hate Axl so much, maybe you should buy another copy of Contraband.

Hate to say it but I agree with AD, I just can't forsee a reunion happening right now. Seems more like wishful thinking than anything else...The whole chinese democracy exercise was Axl's bid to prove to the world that he doesn't need the ex-gunners (mainly Slash)...so why would he throw a wrench in that program by having Slash come back? Besides....why would Slash even want to play someone else's material? Not his style....and he'd undermine the new band anyway, people would be booing the hired guns and calling for Duff and Izzy...

Though I'd love to see Slash come back and watch Axl's Disillusion spontaneously combust at the NYC concerts... :D

Hate to say it but I agree with AD, I just can't forsee a reunion happening right now. Seems more like wishful thinking than anything else...The whole chinese democracy exercise was Axl's bid to prove to the world that he doesn't need the ex-gunners (mainly Slash)...so why would he throw a wrench in that program by having Slash come back? Besides....why would Slash even want to play someone else's material? Not his style....and he'd undermine the new band anyway, people would be booing the hired guns and calling for Duff and Izzy...

Though I'd love to see Slash come back and watch Axl's Disillusion spontaneously combust at the NYC concerts... :D

Merck suggested in an email to someone I saw posted a few days ago that fans who are counting on and hoping for a reunion should stop living in the past. Just because theres a little turmoil in the VR camp doesn't mean people are going to be rushing back to GNR. Axl already has the band, he's not going to replace his loyal musicans with ex-members, its just not happening. And Slash has an ego the size of Axl's, make no mistake. Sly is right, Slash isn't just going to play Chinese Democracy songs. And I feel too much has been invested into the Chinese Democracy project to just throw it away. The songs that have come out of it so far are the closest thing to the old glory days of GNR we've ever had! Axl doesn't need Slash, or Duff, or even Izzy. Just like those guys don't need him, they are off doing their own things and VR even had mild success.

that was exactly my dream of last night!!! :P any ways if it happens r not in the first concert i'll be glad because i got 2 tix ;)

Personally I can't wait until less than one month from when rock is saved for future generations by the reteaming of Axl and Slash

:question::question::rofl-lol::o

Merck suggested in an email to someone I saw posted a few days ago that fans who are counting on and hoping for a reunion should stop living in the past. Just because theres a little turmoil in the VR camp doesn't mean people are going to be rushing back to GNR. Axl already has the band, he's not going to replace his loyal musicans with ex-members, its just not happening. And Slash has an ego the size of Axl's, make no mistake. Sly is right, Slash isn't just going to play Chinese Democracy songs. And I feel too much has been invested into the Chinese Democracy project to just throw it away. The songs that have come out of it so far are the closest thing to the old glory days of GNR we've ever had! Axl doesn't need Slash, or Duff, or even Izzy. Just like those guys don't need him, they are off doing their own things and VR even had mild success.

Wow. Someone who is actually making some sense. Turmoil in the VR camp = automatic Guns reunion for a ton of you. In case you haven't noticed, Axl and his musicians have been working on this album for a long time. It isn't going to be canned just so we can time warp back to '88 and chant for the death of glam rock. Whether you hate the new band or not, they're here to stay. That's why they're rehearsing for the tour and not sending emails to fans, claiming the band is done for.

Hell, this band has lasted longer with Axl than the original members did, and whether they're "hired musicians" or not, they can still help Axl to release his album under the name Guns N' Roses, without whining about his musical direction or his piano playing. Bring on the new band.

Like someone else said, if you like Slash's playing so much, go buy the Snakepits, or listen to his sloppy, uninspired work in Contraband.

it's time to wake up from dreaming!

I want a reunion as much as anybody, but it probably isn't happening anytime soon. Prepare to be pissed.

yeah i had my hopes up for a while now but im fine with the axl rose being the only orginal GNR member in the new band. Axl was the best part of that band from the start anyway.