The Signs are Obvious

HisRoyalFatness

I believe it in my heart. Here's a compliation of all the facts and rumors...

Slash visits Axl in the middle of the night to "chat."

Slash supposedly leaves VR, but refuses to make any formal statements.

Matt meets Axl in New York and suddenly has nothing but nice things to say about him.

No new guitarist for Axl with only a few weeks until his tour starts. That means he'd have to be bringing in somebody whose already pretty good at rocking the GnR catalog.

Slash signs with Axl's management company.

Richard Fortus pulls all the GnR tour dates from his site, but refuses to say whether or not he's still in the band.

Axl's management company refuses to say if they've found a new guitarist. They want it to be a "surprise" for the first show.

The band and management have gone out of their way to make ammends with their fans - tight presales, a string of small venue shows right before the big tours start. As a long time GnR fan, I can say this is highly unusual behavior.

I'm sure you can pick apart any of these occurances. I'm not going to argue. I'm just going to suggest that there are a shit ton of coincidences all coming together around the same time.

Those NYC shows would be designed to give hard core fans a treat and to make a huge statement just before the tour. They'll be all over the news. By the time they wrap up their shows in Europe and head back to the states, there'll be crazy fucking demand for thier tickets.

If you can, trade your tickets for the first NYC show. The crowd is going to blow the fucking roof off that place when Slash (and possibly Duff and Matt) takes the stage with Axl. Rock will be saved for future generations. GnR will be the biggest band in the world again.

I've convinced myself that this is going to happen. If it doesn't, I might just have to hurl something at the Predator - I mean Axl.

Shut up, you're getting my hopes up lol :P

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic