Giant mag review CD

gin_hotel

I do agree with his overall take on IRS. IMO, that's not a song that should make the final cut for such a long awaited album and I sure as hell hope it's not the first single... :scared:

One of the dumbest statements ever made.

this guy's a fuckin thundercunt.

notice how he only reviewed 2 songs, 1 he's never even listened to, and calls it a Chinese Democracy review.

totally agree, good usage of the word thundercunt. LoL

Thunder....nananananana....Thunder....nanananananana

What a complete head case. Clearly he is not a fan of Axl Rose and the reviews presented in the comments to the article sounded more proffessional than he did. I have to say he is kinda right with the 'IRS' lyrics. They are pretty bland but I think the song kicks ass. He failed to even get the title of 'The Blues' correct so his opinion on that track is obsolete in my opinion. He fails to review it in a proffessional manner from the perspective of what the masses will think and has instead chucked in his little immature sidenotes which probably only he found amusing.

Obviously Axl is going to have trouble having the world's most inspired album when he has been working on it virtually alone. Has this guy ever written a song? No, so who gives him the power to judge the musical direction of a man who is considered a damn fine songwriter. Basically he needs to get his head out his arse and re-sit his journalism degree because that review was fuckin' pish. :rolleyes:

Edited by W. Axl Kev

"Obviously this isn't the real GNR — in place of Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven are a bunch of rock vets who were hired to take orders, not collaborate in any sort of organic way." - Um, obviously this isn't the original band. By the way, the original band broke up because they were tired of Axl taking his own musical direction. At least this new band can actually handle that without whining.

I love the whole, "We've waited for 15 years" bit. I'm sure Axl was thinking of recording Chinese Democracy 10 seconds after the Illusions were released :rolleyes:. If this tard has waited 15 years for an album from Axl Rose, I think he has serious problems. I guess the media these days can't recognize that taking an actual distinct musical direction is something artists shouldn't be punished for. Instead, they're criticized for not licking the ass of trendies. If you're going to use your review of 2 songs to bash Axl, then that's a sad excuse of a review.

I do agree with his overall take on IRS. IMO, that's not a song that should make the final cut for such a long awaited album and I sure as hell hope it's not the first single... :scared:

Really? Well guess what asswipe, even Axl didn't name IRS as one of his 3 favorite tracks on the album so you tell us all why you think it's so great and should be the first single. Even in this short list of 2 songs reviewed, I'd release the other(The Blues) first...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Really? Well guess what asswipe, even Axl didn't name IRS as one of his 3 favorite tracks on the album so you tell us all why you think it's so great and should be the first single. Even in this short list of 2 songs reviewed, I'd release the other(The Blues) first.

Um, maybe he thinks it's so great because he likes the song? Maybe that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Really? Well guess what asswipe, even Axl didn't name IRS as one of his 3 favorite tracks on the album so you tell us all why you think it's so great and should be the first single. Even in this short list of 2 songs reviewed, I'd release the other(The Blues) first.

Um, maybe he thinks it's so great because he likes the song? Maybe that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Oh, ok...NOW I get it. You should charge for such deep analysis, very impressive... :rofl-lol:

Oh, ok...NOW I get it. You should charge for such deep analysis, very impressive... :rofl-lol:

Or you could not ask retarded questions and avoid the unnecessary analysis. Maybe he thinks IRS is so great because that song satisfies his tastes.