Giant mag review CD

gin_hotel

TIU, I love IRS, I think this would make a great single!

Actually think this song is massively under-rated.

Also, it has(imo) the best part of any 'new' song to date (check my sig.)

UK SUBS.

Is it just me or do us people in Britain - yourself, myself, W. Axl Kev (I think he once mentioned this) and others - really like "IRS" more than any other song? Is it that we Brits can just relate to the best new GNR track we have heard to date more than the likes of a certain other song which went down "Better" with the folks in North America.:lol:

UK SUBS.

I second that.

mr.Q

UK SUBS.

Agreed, and the sig does not lie. Hearing Axl scream like that with a blaring solo makes IRS a very good tune for people looking for something simple, yet rockin'.

UK SUBS.

Is it just me or do us people in Britain - yourself, myself, W. Axl Kev (I think he once mentioned this) and others - really like "IRS" more than any other song? Is it that we Brits can just relate to the best new GNR track we have heard to date more than the likes of a certain other song which went down "Better" with the folks in North America.:lol:

im in america and i think better is the worst of the leaks lol. my list is

1.Twat

2.IRS

3.CITR

4.Better

some of those replies were fuckin funny tho

Anonymous said...

I hope that osama bin laden flys a plane into your magazine headquarters beccause you are a black person

i mean thats just fucking fantastic.

and yeh, I.R.S is pretty weak. the lyrics are pretty cliched and the guitar part lacks any real spark in my opinion.

i've never understood exactly why the IRS is relevant, its like the American version of our Inland Revenue right? so whats Axl ragging on about? is he really that pissed about someone not paying their taxes? he can't possibly love a girl with an offshore holding account? well i've used too many question marks. i think i'll just write this out again;

Anonymous said...

I hope that osama bin laden flys a plane into your magazine headquarters beccause you are a black person

i'm not in any way racist and neither do i condone suicide bombings and shit but such blatant displays of rampant stupidity need to be loudly appreciated. fucking excellent.

EDIT: well for fucks sake i can say lick my balls you mother fucking cock buzzard but i can't say n1gger? jesus i'm glad i don't live in america.

Edited by tommybones

UK SUBS.

Yeah 'IRS' is a fuckin' class song. Subs is right about that part in his sig, it's awesome but for me the best part is when it breaks back in after the first solo and he sings:

I'm thinking what to do is offer my help

I should have looked again there for somebody else

Feelin' like I've done way more than wrong

Feelin' like I'm livin' inside of this song...

Now that is fuckin' kickass Axl Rose. B)

why didnt this guy review all of the songs? i dont get it. why is he going out of his way to make fun of axl and attack him. I fucking cant take it. IRS IS AWESOME. THE BLUES IS AWESOME. I fucking cant wait for may 13. I say may 13th because the 12th is the first show but im not going so when I wake up on the 13th I will read all the reviews people write of the shows and its gonna say how awesome the new guns n' roses is and its gonna shut every critics mouth that attacked them. ps- does anyone have a link or anythign where i can find a full picture of axl's VICTORY OR DEATH tattoo cause im gonna get it but i need a full picture. thanks.

What a hack review, a hack website and undoubtedly a hack magazine that most people will never purchase after displaying their jr. high journalistic skills on the web for all to see. What a bogus headline for a meaningless review. The comments made it all worth while - particularly the one about the plane. It was almost poetic after reading that waste of bandwidth above it.

I do agree with his overall take on IRS. IMO, that's not a song that should make the final cut for such a long awaited album and I sure as hell hope it's not the first single... :scared:

One of the dumbest statements ever made.

Really? Well guess what asswipe, even Axl didn't name IRS as one of his 3 favorite tracks on the album so you tell us all why you think it's so great and should be the first single. Even in this short list of 2 songs reviewed, I'd release the other(The Blues) first.

Um, maybe he thinks it's so great because he likes the song? Maybe that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Oh, ok...NOW I get it. You should charge for such deep analysis, very impressive... :rofl-lol:

Or you could not ask retarded questions and avoid the unnecessary analysis. Maybe he thinks IRS is so great because that song satisfies his tastes.

Einstein, you do realize this little pissing match started when I first gave my take on the song and he had a problem with that, right? I do agree with the reviewer on IRS(not The Blues) and it doesn't satisfy my tastes. :o:lol:

So, follow your own words and suck it up when someone has a differing opinion instead of jumping into exchanges that don't involve you. I still agree with Axl that it's not one of my favorite songs and I hope it's not the first single. Deal with it.

And yeah, I would release Better and The Blues as singles before IRS...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

I do agree with his overall take on IRS. IMO, that's not a song that should make the final cut for such a long awaited album and I sure as hell hope it's not the first single... :scared:

One of the dumbest statements ever made.

Really? Well guess what asswipe, even Axl didn't name IRS as one of his 3 favorite tracks on the album so you tell us all why you think it's so great and should be the first single. Even in this short list of 2 songs reviewed, I'd release the other(The Blues) first.

Um, maybe he thinks it's so great because he likes the song? Maybe that's the reason? :rolleyes:

Oh, ok...NOW I get it. You should charge for such deep analysis, very impressive... :rofl-lol:

Or you could not ask retarded questions and avoid the unnecessary analysis. Maybe he thinks IRS is so great because that song satisfies his tastes.

Einstein, you do realize this little pissing match started when I first gave my take on the song and he had a problem with that, right? I do agree with the reviewer on IRS(not The Blues) and it doesn't satisfy my tastes. :o:lol:

So, follow your own words and suck it up when someone has a differing opinion instead of jumping into exchanges that don't involve you. I still agree with Axl that it's not one of my favorite songs and I hope it's not the first single. Deal with it.

And yeah, I would release Better and The Blues as singles before IRS...

I never said for anyone to "suck it up." If he has a problem with your take on the song, that's not my problem. But when you start calling people asswipe and asking them what they like about the song, maybe the answer isn't as far away as you think.

Wow, he's like not hearing the same music as me.

I've listened to other stuff wanting it to be as good as GNR. Like Snakepit and Izzy and VR. And I do enjoy them to an extent. And when I first heard Oh My God I wasn't really hopeful that it would be worthy of GNR. But it was. Then Chinese Democracy and The Blues arrived and I was hopeful again. Then with Better and I.R.S. and CITR I was just "Ok. Game Over. The fucker pulled it off without Slash." And that's no disrespect to Slash.

the part in the review that says 'Axl is fighting with his hands tied behind his back', Axl kickboxes so he dont need hands, but i dont know what is wrong with the songs that this guy has reviewed i happen to like both and the blues a lot but that is me, to any diehard fans getting cut from that review dont get cut cause that reviewer isnt even a famous reviewer leave it to the ones that actualy sell in magazines in SHOPS. the internet has a lot of junk in it.

I just like reading the comments :D

Its a 10000 to 1 shot, but this persons style reminds me of someone here :book:

Anonymous said...

You my friend are a complete DOuche BAg!! You should stay away from Reviews in the future!!

You SUck!

shit! :lol: I was right i just checked page 3 here.

Edited by Gryfon