New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe now that Axl is getting spotted in public more and more we can stop posting every single new picture of him :)

nah, I like seeing the new pics...

Me too!!!

At list I can know if with AXL is allright or not......

AND NOW I'M FUCKING HAPPY TO SEE THAT IS DOING GREAT,HAVING FUN ANS LOOKING HOT!!! :wub::heart:rock3

I think that these are by far the best pictures we've seen so far! He's lost weight, he's wearing regular clothes, and the braids are finally growing on me. :P He looks like he's ready to shock the world!

Chinese Democracy starts May 12th!

Is it just me or does Axl look like he lost weight since 2002?

And its looks like he got a bottle of Grey Goose in the 2nd pic.

Looks like he's dropped about 40-50lbs since 2002

:lol:

You have to be fucking kidding right? That's probably a third of his weight... :blink:

It's clear Axl has lost some weight since 2002 and has been working out but certainly not 40-50 pounds ( :rofl-lol: ). I'd guess he's lost about 10 pounds or so.

Axl looks great.He looks like he's in his mid 20's there. Axl looks much younger without the bread.And i really like his hair like that. :heart::wub:

...is that a picture of a black guy crying in your sig...................? :unsure:

:rofl-lol: Oh Budweiser you're the man :laugh:

I noticed that earlier but I didn't want to say anything in case anyone took offense to it. I know the Blues is an emotional song but come on eh...