New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

I think axl has lost his...his...I don't how how do you say...you know...I think he lost it! :(

Agree. Still like him though, but he's not the hottie he used to be.

do you expect him to still stay the same as he was 15-20 years ago.

I would like to see you in 15 years have the same impact that Axl has on people.

Because beleive me Axl still has it.

Did I say I expected him to stay the same?? No. I said he's not the hottie he used to be. Have you seen pics of Axl back in the day? Do you honestly think he still looks that hot? Of course he doesnt - you said it yourself.

You think he still has it, that's your opinion. I dont think he does. He may have something, but he doesnt have "it" if "it" is defined as what he had back then.

Edited by xxAmandaxx

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think axl has lost his...his...I don't how how do you say...you know...I think he lost it! :(

I would like to see you in 15 years have the same impact that Axl has on people.

Did I say I expected him to stay the same?? No. I said he's not the hottie he used to be. Have you seen pics of Axl back in the day? Do you honestly think he still looks that hot? Of course he doesnt - you said it yourself.

You think he still has it, that's your opinion. I dont think he does. He may have something, but he doesnt have "it" if "it" is defined as what he had back then.

of course I have seen pics of him back in the day and I think he still has it and alot of others do aswell.

And I never said he doesn't look as hot as back in the day.

of course I have seen pics of him back in the day and I think he still has it and alot of others do aswell.

So you think that his hair in braids/cornrows, goatee and big tops looks hot, or at least as hot as his old look. Wow, thats great for you.

I dont think he does.

So you think that his hair in braids/cornrows, goatee and big tops looks hot, or at least as hot as his old look. Wow, thats great for you.

I dont think he does.

I still think he is hot and if I was face to face with him I would think he is even hotter and I'll rip his clothes right off him if I had the chance :wub:

I dont think he does.

I still think he is hot and if I was face to face with him I would think he is even hotter and I'll rip his clothes right off him if I had the chance :wub:

And you think I wouldnt? ;)

Edited by xxAmandaxx

Incoming!:

062wa.jpg

Whats with the crappy glasses? lol. Surely some sweet Oakleys or somethin would be better. And I still think he should wear his hair normally and get rid of the braids.

But he still looks ace!

Grimo.

Incoming!:

062wa.jpg

Whats with the crappy glasses? lol. Surely some sweet Oakleys or somethin would be better. And I still think he should wear his hair normally and get rid of the braids.

But he still looks ace!

Grimo.

*breath*

That girl is so damn lucky. she has her hands on Axl

ok not going to be jealous now

life is so unfair..

i dont think it the lighting

and he cant wear his hair normally it all fell out

Braids = Plugs:(

No I dont think its the lighting, I just dont know.

Yeah, he's had plugs. Still I think he could find a way to have his hair out somehow. Why does plugs=braids anyway?

cos his hair fell out look at older pics and appearances his hair is thinner and whispy now its so thick thats why its plugs your hair dosent grow back and start getting thicker after time

ps im a big fan not putting axl down

pps the sideburns and goatee need to go <_<