New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

cos his hair fell out look at older pics and appearances his hair is thinner and whispy now its so thick thats why its plugs your hair dosent grow back and start getting thicker after time

ps im a big fan not putting axl down

pps the sideburns and goatee need to go <_<

I've always believed axl wears some sort of hairpiece because as you say his hair was pretty thin in the 90s, i'm not saying it was falling out on the uyi tour but people with hair as thin as axl's are normally unlucky with how long their hair lasts, so his hair definitely wouldn't get thicker over time.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then explain the photos from the February 1998 airport incident when he has thin-ish but full hair?

Mugshot__axl-rose-2.jpg

Then look at the court pictures from a year later in February 1999 and his natural hair is fine:

http://hem.passagen.se/snoqalf/ph-axl045.jpg

As if he would go and buy a wig of thin hair.:lol:

Does anyone have any photos from the period from the February 1999 incident to the January 2001 reappearance concert?

Edited by RedEurope

Everyone seems to forget that at the last RIR and the HOB show, Axl had normal hair. I dont know if it was plugs or what but it looked fine. The braids are a fashion statement, he doesnt have them because thats his only choice.

hey red europe are you a commie with a name like that?

are you blind as axl would say look at old pics then look at him now that court picture is not from 1999 it from around the use your illusion tour 1991 to 19993 his hair couldent have grown from just at his ears to a foot in lengh that fast doh!!!

hey red europe are you a commie with a name like that?

LOL not really. Communism is interesting stuff and it all depends on how its applied, permutations, etc.. Incidentally my favourite permutation is revisionist Stalinism, but there has never been a perfect permutation (though I like my own mixture the best, LOL).

are you blind as axl would say look at old pics then look at him now that court picture is not from 1999 it from around the use your illusion tour 1991 to 19993 his hair couldent have grown from just at his ears to a foot in lengh that fast doh!!!

WTF? The picture is from his airport arrest in February 1998 - if not feel free to please post the *real* pics. The court picture is from around a year later as fas as I recall. I remember seeing that on the six o'clock news in the late 1990s. His hair can grow a lot in a year.

Maybe you would also care to explain why his braids have "shrunk" since 2002 by that logic.:lol:

Edited by RedEurope

Then look at the court pictures from a year later in February 1999 and his natural hair is fine:

http://hem.passagen.se/snoqalf/ph-axl045.jpg

As if he would go and buy a wig of thin hair.:lol:

Does anyone have any photos from the period from the February 1999 incident to the January 2001 reappearance concert?

That picture is not from 1999. I have the DVD of his court appearance - Its earlier in the 90s

LOL not really. Communism is interesting stuff and it all depends on how its applied, permutations, etc.. Incidentally my favourite permutation is revisionist Stalinism, but there has never been a perfect permutation (though I like my own mixture the best, LOL).

:drevil:

90% of all men suffer from some kind of hairloss in their lives, for most it starts between age 18-24.

In some cases the hair comes back and in some it dont.

And stress and bad health also causes hairloss.

And that is something Axl had alot during the 90s i would belive.

So my guess, NO Axl is not bald !

Get over it...

hair only grows about 6 inches a year that pic is old from early 1990's the footage you say you saw was old footage from the early 1990's so ha ha to you

It is dated 1998. It lists Axl's then age as 36. If that information is wrong that could someone please find another picture of the period for clarification.:)

I forgot to point out that his hair is also in a ponytail in that pic..

hey red europe i think budwiser meant the link you left doh!!! ha ha ha :rolleyes:

If that photo is not from 1999 then can someone please post the real photograph.:) Ta.

Edited by RedEurope