New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with axl's skin nowadays why is it so red does he have high blood pressure it used to be so white

133741606_bebb263c25.jpg

dude, he has been photoshopped. you can see his skin is saturate-enhanced.

and for his skin, some ppl dont get "tanned" or "brown" under the sun. Its normal...

All the brits are like that...

And to the others, Axl was always kinda hunch.

Incoming!:

062wa.jpg

That chick kinda looks like Rosario Dawson.

rosario-dawson.jpg

17 days left! rock4rock3 rock2 rock1

she looks nice that chick with Axl

Yes she is! I'll bag tag that for sure!

Axl is looking badass again.

Predator Axl is gone! :D

axl looks ready to take his work of art to the world!, watch all the people giving him shit turn into fans again......fucking posers!

anyway i hope axl tapped that chick in that photo lol :xmasssanta: damn she was fine!

cool pics everyone.

I just heard he had to cut his hair becouse in a school he went to, named Halifax in Canada wasn't allowed to have long hair, is that true?

Not quite, the story is it was forbidden in his Pentecostal upbringing or something?:question:

true his stepfather was a religious nut and it was considered a sin Stanley considered every thing sinful. Axl went to school in Layfayette Indiana not Canada. at Jefferson High School.

I think axl has lost his...his...I don't how how do you say...you know...I think he lost it! :(

Agree. Still like him though, but he's not the hottie he used to be.

do you expect him to still stay the same as he was 15-20 years ago.

I would like to see you in 15 years have the same impact that Axl has on people.

Because beleive me Axl still has it.

Did I say I expected him to stay the same?? No. I said he's not the hottie he used to be. Have you seen pics of Axl back in the day? Do you honestly think he still looks that hot? Of course he doesnt - you said it yourself.

You think he still has it, that's your opinion. I dont think he does. He may have something, but he doesnt have "it" if "it" is defined as what he had back then.

of course I have seen pics of him back in the day and I think he still has it and alot of others do aswell.

And I never said he doesn't look as hot as back in the day.

Axl has aged well he still has it just in a more mature look.

It's just HAIR!

Who gives a shit anyway... It's not about how things look, but how things SOUND rock1

Exactly what I keep saying. finally someone that believes more in the music and less on the looks.

whats up with axl's skin nowadays why is it so red does he have high blood pressure it used to be so white

133741606_bebb263c25.jpg

dude, he has been photoshopped. you can see his skin is saturate-enhanced.

and for his skin, some ppl dont get "tanned" or "brown" under the sun. Its normal...

All the brits are like that...

And to the others, Axl was always kinda hunch.

I can't tan or brown either. my skin tends to appear red too. Maybe it has something to do with us both being from Layfayette. maybe the Wabash River was dumping strange chemicals in our water supply that would give us red faces in our 40's. LOL I forgot Izzy's from there to is he all red now too. LOL

another pic of the babe in that image with him...

you're saying thats Maja Ivarsson from "The Sounds" in that pic with Axl?

It looks like her, but she Maja has this huge tatoo on her forearm,

I cant see it

Edited by shades

He looked pretty good in '01- just a little chunky.

I think he looks fucking awesome now- like what you would expect a cool, veteran rocker to look like.

It was just '02 where he looked a little... umm.... fresh off the operating table.