no offence by this at all man but i have to honest that was terrible if you had what you say you had why do the gig or a TRIBUTE for that matter? or a gig like you say on the night before??....great band crap vocal really bad i dont understand why other singers do it go out "sick" especially anything to do wih the throat do a gig badly nad 1.fuck your voice up even more you aint a guitar you cant just nip down the shop and get a new set of vocal chords and 2.people like me would think you sucked ass only on that performance this is based dude i aint nocking anything i have never heard but eh who am i to tell ya whats good or bad...

no offence by this at all man but i have to honest that was terrible if you had what you say you had why do the gig or a TRIBUTE for that matter? or a gig like you say on the night before??....great band crap vocal really bad i dont understand why other singers do it go out "sick" especially anything to do wih the throat do a gig badly nad 1.fuck your voice up even more you aint a guitar you cant just nip down the shop and get a new set of vocal chords and 2.people like me would think you sucked ass only on that performance this is based dude i aint nocking anything i have never heard but eh who am i to tell ya whats good or bad...

'Cos glandular fever lasts for like up to a year. I can't put my singing on hold until then. I have recent clips of my band in London so i'll try post them up as soon as i find them

'Cos glandular fever lasts for like up to a year. I can't put my singing on hold until then. I have recent clips of my band in London so i'll try post them up as soon as i find them

cool a Nightrain thread lol :P

hey guys Chrissi (crash diet) works real hard (more than me anyway) and has great enthusiasm hes got potential :krider:

anyhows heres my Nightrain from last summer

(not the best version i've sung but still after a litre of mad dog 2020 it wern't that bad) :rofl-lol:

dude if you cared about your vocal you would have put your singin on hold instead of risking of damaging it by making the vocal chords work harder than they should esecially when there weak from the fever etc as im sure your whole body was...but as i said i only judged on that performance ive had many a dodgy performance hell try sing the rime of the ancient mariner 3 nights in a row among ofter maiden classics its tough! but if you look after your voice you'll have it forever one year off is better than having to quit one maybe 2 years down the road thats all im saying.........cool outfits and all though man rock3

cool a Nightrain thread lol :P

hey guys Chrissi (crash diet) works real hard (more than me anyway) and has great enthusiasm hes got potential :krider:

anyhows heres my Nightrain from last summer

(not the best version i've sung but still after a litre of mad dog 2020 it wern't that bad) :rofl-lol:

Haha thanks gav!! Appreciate it dude :D

Awsome Nightrain clip aswell! Haha yeah, Maddog 20/20 is great. Doesn't quite beat Jagermeister and White Storm combo though...especially waking up and downing like a litre at 11 in the mornin

Fuckin awsome tho! See ya at your next Liverpool area gig!!

dude if you cared about your vocal you would have put your singin on hold instead of risking of damaging it by making the vocal chords work harder than they should esecially when there weak from the fever etc as im sure your whole body was...but as i said i only judged on that performance ive had many a dodgy performance hell try sing the rime of the ancient mariner 3 nights in a row among ofter maiden classics its tough! but if you look after your voice you'll have it forever one year off is better than having to quit one maybe 2 years down the road thats all im saying.........cool outfits and all though man rock3

lol hat was the first Sleaze Roxx show

it was us Red Star Rebels (Gilby's support) and Renegade Playboys

it got cancelled so we all got drunk then all of a sudden it was back on every band was hammered that night :rofl-lol: