madrid is fucking sold out¡¡¡¡¡

axlfuck

Estás como una moto tío!!!!!!!!!!!! Cómo mola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sé si la expresión española se usa por ahí, pero bueno, tienes toda la razón, vamos a estar como sardinas en lata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

En fin, yo espero poder verlo sin agobios. Quiero flotar. Voy a flotar. Es demasiado.

all the fucking tickets are sold¡¡¡¡really good,we will be like sardines¡¡¡¡

Creo que estás equivocado aún quedan muchas entradas por vender.¿Dónde has visto que se han agotado?.

Yo he mirado en la web de servicaixa y aun quedan entradas de grada y general.

bueno lo he visto en la pagina de conciertos aqui en el foro,pero ni puta idea,jajaj,si apretujones,ostias,pogos,da igual,aunque acabes en el hospital,seras feliz por un dia¡¡¡¡¡por spuesto vamos a bilbao tambien¡¡¡¡¡ :xmasssanta: rock3

I just went with a friend of mine to get another ticket to the show today at 6PM.

The tickets that are "Sould Out" are the seating tickets (there's only like about twenty left, so they'll be gone this week). So anyway, she got a general admission (entrada general) ticket and it was number 4870.

So that number added to the 4320 seating tickets makes a little bit over 9000 tickets, the Auditorio Juan Carlos I is supposed to hold 13000 all together, so there's still about 3800 tickets left (30% of total).

There's still a month left until May 28th, so I'm sure it well sell out eventually, but it hasn't yet.

By the way, nobody is "lying", there is just some mistaken info regardin the Madrid show right here:

http://www.mygnr.com/concert/concert2006.html

See you guys at the show

Cheers

I just went with a friend of mine to get another ticket to the show today at 6PM.

The tickets that are "Sould Out" are the seating tickets (there's only like about twenty left, so they'll be gone this week). So anyway, she got a general admission (entrada general) ticket and it was number 4870.

So that number added to the 4320 seating tickets makes a little bit over 9000 tickets, the Auditorio Juan Carlos I is supposed to hold 13000 all together, so there's still about 3800 tickets left (30% of total).

There's still a month left until May 28th, so I'm sure it well sell out eventually, but it hasn't yet.

By the way, nobody is "lying", there is just some mistaken info regardin the Madrid show right here:

See you guys at the show

Cheers

honestly, I'm a bit surprised it isn't selling out more quickly.

I was curious how big of venues axl would be able to still fill.

See you guys at the show

Cheers

honestly, I'm a bit surprised it isn't selling out more quickly.

I was curious how big of venues axl would be able to still fill.

Around 800 tickets out of 17'000 are available in Paris (June 20). It will be sold out.

Same for Madrid. People like to wait the last minute to buy tickets.

Is true fr paris show???

Many people don't know yet for show,and many are sceptical about these shows!!!

After first NY shows,things will be better

I bought my ticket in budampest,but i know many people still don't believe in gnr

cool! spain rocks! in more than one way!

summer memories...

someone got fucked in spaiinnnnn!! hahha

its cool, me too! in a bar bathroom - - is that sleezy? hahha

summer memories...

lol shaddap :rofl-lol:

:xmasssanta: :wub:

Maybe you fucked eachother

Whether it is sold out or not the truth is that it is selling very well if we bare in mind that there´s no promotion of it...

Anyways, I´ll be there and it will be one of the best days of my life!!!

Same here. But I really think it will sell out... "I don't know if soon is the word"... :rofl-lol:

But like Alan said people like to wait 'til the last minute to buy tickets (y más por estos lares... spain is different). If it didn't sell out, I'd still be extremely happy...

what band can sell 10000 tickets with no promotion what so ever, with no album out, with no certainty of what the line-up is, and with the added scepticism caused by cancellations and shit press?

Guns N fuckin Roses!!! B) rock1

summer memories...

its cool, me too! in a bar bathroom - - is that sleezy? hahha

summer memories...

lol shaddap :rofl-lol:

:xmasssanta: :wub:

Maybe you fucked eachother

no we didn't

• 4 weeks later...

I ve not still got fuchin tickets the fuckin Servicaixa is a fuchin shit, the same that its fuckin telephones to attend customers and fuckin banks machines

Fuck offf!!!!!!!1 GNRs are in Madrid I know :-)

If you need tickets I have two.

I ve got two tickets paid, but I dont have them in my hand..Anyway I am calm I hope there wont be problem..You come from Valencia is not?..I proposed in other forum to make a meeting in Metro Tribunal, after the concert. I know the place (because I live here) and its nice to have some drinks and Speak about the guns..

There is a bar opposite the exit of the tube..Its called "Madrid-Madriz" and could be the starting point..After the concert, just the time to arrive from the auditory..