Pussycat Dolls-Don't Cha

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

This is a near perfect pop song, the production is deep and smoky, Nicole's vocals are almost too sexy, and the seductive lyrics are well written.

Enjoyable.

Ah lighten up you guys, it's a well done song. You just don't know how to groove.

Sure I do - I just prefer listening to songs that don't make me want to hurl. :)

:lol:

I think it's good pop, I can perfectly understand why you don't. But listen to Nicole's lead vocal (she does all of them anyway), it's quite good. She turns in a skillful and seductive performance, really does. And try to dig that saxophone on the chorus too! I'm telling you, it's good pop.

You like this, but not "Crazy Bitch", I'm sorry, but that is more fun, better constructed and the lyrics are 50 times better.

Crazy Bitch is possibly worse.

I find the video of that song embarrassing to watch - seriously.

The video is pretty shite, you're right.

ODS- Possibly, I dunno, it's just annoying to me, I'm not very "groovy" TBH. :laugh:

Guest swwet_child

Shoot me but i actually like the song. :ph34r:

I love to dance and that song is so danceable. And her voice is hot. I usually like these crap songs cause they are the best ones for dancing. rock3

Oh no.. i did just not say that on a GN'R forum. :scared:

Let the bashing begin. :lol:

This is a near perfect pop song, the production is deep and smoky, Nicole's vocals are almost too sexy, and the seductive lyrics are well written.

Enjoyable.

i think the song is perfect to dance to!!! but the lyrics, etc are just not incredible at all... :no: