Pussycat Dolls-Don't Cha

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

The main reason it deserves respect is the fact that so little music these days is truly danceable, it's all self-centered and the simple mentality of making the audience want to dance has been largely forgotten. This is a step in the right direction.

The main reason it deserves respect is the fact that so little music these days is truly danceable, it's all self-centered and the simple mentality of making the audience want to dance has been largely forgotten. This is a step in the right direction.

I don't care how old she is Madonna will always be the best at this

Hung Up..now theres a good pop song rock4

Is it true that Nicole was really in a rock band before Pussycat Dolls?? It was a trivia question on the Top 20 countdown on Vh1 last week but I never saw the answer. I definatley can't see her being in a rock band. And I think I seriously heard that song about 1,000 times last summer :scared:

Is it true that Nicole was really in a rock band before Pussycat Dolls?? It was a trivia question on the Top 20 countdown on Vh1 last week but I never saw the answer. I definatley can't see her being in a rock band. And I think I seriously heard that song about 1,000 times last summer :scared:

She was in Eden's Crush, a pop group.