GN'R confirm Spain

mynameisjonas

Guns N’Roses y James Blunt serán las estrellas en el Bilbao Festival de julio

Manuel Romero. 20.04.2006

La mítica banda californiana de rock Guns N’Roses, la revelación británica James Blunt –dado a conocer por su gran éxito You’re beatiful– y el singular guitarrista Ben Harper serán las estrellas, ya confirmadas, del Bilbao Live Festival, el macroconcierto que se celebrará los días 13, 14 y 15 de julio en el parque de Kobetamendi, junto al Alto de Kastrexana.

____________------> Info From HBK user of www.uzisuicide.com.ar

font __>http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/110910/0/seran/las/estrellas/

Peace--- They are back ***

:crybaby:

Translate:

Guns N'Roses and James Blunt will be the stars in Bilbao Festival of July

Manuel Romero. 20.04.2006

The mythical Californian band of rock Guns N'Roses, the British revelation James Blunt - presented by their great Yoúre success beatiful- and the singular guitarist Horseradish tree Harper will be the stars, already confirmed, of Bilbao Live Festival, the macroconcert that will be celebrated days 13, 14 and 15 of July in the park of Kobetamendi, next to the Stop of Kastrexana.

A much better translation:

La mítica banda californiana de rock Guns N’Roses, la revelación británica James Blunt –dado a conocer por su gran éxito You’re beatiful– y el singular guitarrista Ben Harper serán las estrellas, ya confirmadas, del Bilbao Live Festival, el macroconcierto que se celebrará los días 13, 14 y 15 de julio en el parque de Kobetamendi, junto al Alto de Kastrexana.

The mythical Californian rock band Guns N Roses, the British revalation James Blunt - famous for his huge hit "Youre Beautiful" - and the solo guitar playing Ben Harper will be the stars, already confirmed, for the Bilbao Live Festival, the mega-concert that will be celebreated on July 13th, 14th and 15th in Kobetamendi Park, along with the Alto de Kastrexana.

Edited by Budweiser

A much better translation:

The mythical Californian rock band Guns N Roses, the British revalation James Blunt - famous for his huge hit "Youre Beautiful" - and the solo guitar playing Ben Harper will be the stars, already confirmed, for the Bilbao Live Festival, the mega-concert that will be celebreated on July 13th, 14th and 15th in Kobetamendi Park, along with the Alto de Kastrexana.

Yup .... it is nice now....

James blunt sucks....

Guest RonMexico82
What is with people? James Blunt is fuckin' ace. His album is pretty damn good. Anyone else like James Blunt or are you all too 'Against the rules' to appreciate good music? :rolleyes:

No we are just suffering from that terminal illness known as good taste.

What is with people? James Blunt is fuckin' ace. His album is pretty damn good. Anyone else like James Blunt or are you all too 'Against the rules' to appreciate good music? :rolleyes:

In my opinion James Blunt is what's wrong with "rock" music today, if you can call it rock. I couldn't believe it when they played that song on one of the "rock" station I listen to, but I guess that shouldn't shock me since they considered Sheryl Crow rock...if this is the new direction of rock, I will gladly go back to being stuck in the 80s and 90s.

If there's any reason I hope Axl comes back and kicks ass with his new band, it's to get crap like that off of my radio. That alone is worth supporting Axl. On Edit: Hey! I found a reason to support the new band...I can't believe I typed that.

But that's just my opinion...you're allowed to like him and I won't hold it against you.

Edited by hartjh14

Yeah i cant stand James Blunt. He doesnt sing, he bleats.

James Blunt is quality been a fan since before he made it big, dunno why everyone knocks him on here.

Yeah i cant stand James Blunt. He doesnt sing, he bleats.

lol :rofl-lol: