Has anyone received there tickets in the mail yet?

Birk

I couldn't get a ticket to any of the shows :fuckyou: lol enjoy the show guys and i know i will be on the tour page the day after each show reading about it

If you're still looking for tickets, I believe there are still fans selling at face value.

I got my ticket for the 15th already. (I ordered it via UPS 2 day on the TM site) - I'm still awaiting those for the 12th / 14th - but I chose regular U.S. mail for those to send to me.

-darknemus

I'll have my ticket in my hands this very afternoon....via "persona courier". :)

then i got a email saying they are printed and they will be there within 48 hours of the show... What the fuck is that shit.

They said that when I ordered mine, but they then sent me an email to say that my tickets were printed and on their way.

so now it works??? THANKS...Fuckin everything with gun n roses there is always some stress..lol

I ordered 23 tickets, and spent nearly $200 to ship them to me from NYC to NYC. I have gotten two tickets thus far. Every time I ordered ticket(s), I paid $14.50 shipping. The message you got was not stating you would get your tickets 48 hours before the show. It is saying IF YOU DON'T get them by that date, to call them.

Edited by smokingarthur