So is anybody going to try and get a rise out of Axl?

G n F n R

I think it would be funny to make some shirts that either said "Slash is in my ass" or "I don't think soon is the word." and wear them to the shows. :D

HAHAHAHAH that's amazing

Or just hold up signs with random quotes from the 02 tour that might or might not get his attention, like "so I see we have a lot of gamblers" or something

but lol at the two you posted

Like wearing a Slash shirt. I think it would be funny to make some shirts that either said "Slash is in my ass" or "I don't think soon is the word." and wear them to the shows. :D

It'd be funny if you were wearing a "Slash is in my ass" shirt when you hear the words "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?!?" as the lights go up, with Slash standing there at Axl's side... together again.

Not gonna happen but seeing you frantically getting undressed in the crowd would be a tad humerous, no? :P

Like wearing a Slash shirt. I think it would be funny to make some shirts that either said "Slash is in my ass" or "I don't think soon is the word." and wear them to the shows. :D

It'd be funny if you were wearing a "Slash is in my ass" shirt when you hear the words "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?!?" as the lights go up, with Slash standing there at Axl's side... together again.

Not gonna happen but seeing you frantically getting undressed in the crowd would be a tad humerous, no? :P

:rofl-lol:

I'm surprised at the amount of haters who are going to these shows.. surely you people have better things to do than try to taunt axl rose?

dude...i think they're joking...

ya.. i think the guy who posted the topic was joking. And I would hope Patience 4 Axl isn't really going to wear a Slash shirt... I do give her more credit then that.. People like Fatness tho, I could see someone like that in the crowd yelling for Slash and I think thats just ignorant. We finally got Axl back on stage, I dont wanna piss him off and make him go into hiding for another 10 years.. lol

I endured 100+ degree temperatures all day long before the show at RFK, got to the very front of the stadium like a loyal fan - didn't leave for beverages or bathroom over almost a 12 hour period so I wouldn't lose my spot. At least 2 of those hours were because he wanted to be "fashionably late". He can endure a few haters. Not that I'm one of them, but what ye reap, ye shall sow...

I'm surprised at the amount of haters who are going to these shows.. surely you people have better things to do than try to taunt axl rose?

No, not really.

your asking to get kicked out of the show :no: remember this

"Get that guy outta here! That guy right there! Are you listening to me mr security man, that guy, gone!"

ya.. i think the guy who posted the topic was joking. And I would hope Patience 4 Axl isn't really going to wear a Slash shirt... I do give her more credit then that.. People like Fatness tho, I could see someone like that in the crowd yelling for Slash and I think thats just ignorant. We finally got Axl back on stage, I dont wanna piss him off and make him go into hiding for another 10 years.. lol

If people wearing Slash shirts are gong to freak Axl out, then he's more fragile than anyone can imagine. Maybe in '02 he wasn't prepared for it, but now he should be.

If there was a Chris Pittman shirt I would wear it... :laugh:

Why are you going again?....

Why not just go and enjoy the music.. pathtic if you try and wind axl up and Id hope you get kicked out.

Axl getting pissed at somebody is part of the experience. Has anyone been to a show where he didn't get pissed? Both cases that I saw were understandable. Someone threw something onstage and he went on about how not only can you ruin the night for everybody by doing that, but if someone in the band gets injured and the tour stops and it puts a lot of people out of work for a while. Wear your silly little shirts if you want - just don't throw anything. Remember, it's a small place and everyone will know who did. And if a stupid shirt ends the concert early? You won't be hard to find.

If people wearing Slash shirts are gong to freak Axl out, then he's more fragile than anyone can imagine. Maybe in '02 he wasn't prepared for it, but now he should be.

If there was a Chris Pittman shirt I would wear it... :laugh:

Actually in '02 it was a little bit more understandable than it is now. That was only 6 years since Slash left, now its been 10. I'd just hope those who are going are going to enjoy the band and the show..

I'd wear a Chirs Pittman shirt too! I'm actually thinking about wearing a Robin Finck shirt.

Axl getting pissed at somebody is part of the experience. Has anyone been to a show where he didn't get pissed? Both cases that I saw were understandable. Someone threw something onstage and he went on about how not only can you ruin the night for everybody by doing that, but if someone in the band gets injured and the tour stops and it puts a lot of people out of work for a while. Wear your silly little shirts if you want - just don't throw anything. Remember, it's a small place and everyone will know who did. And if a stupid shirt ends the concert early? You won't be hard to find.

true, whether its a slacking sound man, or an attention seeking Slash fan wasting their time, Axl will get upset with someone and we will know about it!

Perhaps wearing KFC Buckets might get a rise out of the red headed one. I know i'm just going to yell out names of new songs with the hope that Axl might comment, or better yet, play them. I know I'll be choked after coming all the way from Victoria B.C. if he doesn't at least play Better.

I'm going to wear a "where is Richard Fortus" shirt and see if Izzy gets mad.

lol :rofl-lol:

In all seriousness though I think Axl should deal with people wearing Slash t shirts like a man as long as they behave. If arseholes start heckling and stuff though, they better be prepared to get 7 different shades of shit kicked out of them by security or Axl himself if he feels like it.

Edited by PurpleHaze

In all seriousness though I think Axl should deal with people wearing Slash t shirts like a man as long as they behave. If arseholes start heckling and stuff though, they better be prepared to get 7 different shades of shit kicked out of them by security or Axl himself if he feels like it.

Or he might encourage the crowd to beat the poor sap's ass.

Or he might encourage the crowd to beat the poor sap's ass.

I should hope that a man of 44 years old would be more mature than that.

Edited by luvaxl4ever