So is anybody going to try and get a rise out of Axl?

G n F n R

I'm going to wear a "where is Richard Fortus" shirt and see if Izzy gets mad.

lol :rofl-lol:

In all seriousness though I think Axl should deal with people wearing Slash t shirts like a man as long as they behave. If arseholes start heckling and stuff though, they better be prepared to get 7 different shades of shit kicked out of them by security or Axl himself if he feels like it.

Or he might encourage the crowd to beat the poor sap's ass.

I should hope that a man of 44 years old would be mature than that.

dont be so sure, it almost happened at one of the NA 2002 shows (Idaho i think)

but at the same time, I would hope a 'fan' would have respect for the band thats on stage.

someone should make huge "welcome back, axl!" banners for him :) some of you don't realize how lucky we are to even have him out there playing, we should never take axl rose for granted. remember who it is we're dealing with here, this is the same guy who caused riots after getting into fights with audience members, cracked open wine bottles on his neighbour's head, threatened to cancel shows if the police didn't tear up his speeding ticket, you name it... axl fucking rose, baby :shades:

Edited by gnrgrl

lol :rofl-lol:

In all seriousness though I think Axl should deal with people wearing Slash t shirts like a man as long as they behave. If arseholes start heckling and stuff though, they better be prepared to get 7 different shades of shit kicked out of them by security or Axl himself if he feels like it.

Yea, but honestly. Axl's old and (polite language) has struggled to stay in shape. I wouldn't want to see Axl get his ass handed to him during his triumphant return. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to see Axl fight a woman or a cripple.

The only answer he has is to not fight. That sucks though. That's the kind of stuff that made me fall in love with Axl.

what the fuck, have you seen the recent pics of axl? he's fucking buff!

Like wearing a Slash shirt. I think it would be funny to make some shirts that either said "Slash is in my ass" or "I don't think soon is the word." and wear them to the shows. :D

It'd be funny if you were wearing a "Slash is in my ass" shirt when you hear the words "YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?!?" as the lights go up, with Slash standing there at Axl's side... together again.

Not gonna happen but seeing you frantically getting undressed in the crowd would be a tad humerous, no? :P

:lol: What would be funny in that scenario is if they both saw it but only Axl knew what it meant.

As mad as I get at Axl sometimes, we should make peace not war.

Just today, I sent Slash a new pet Boa with Axl's return address. Then I sent Axl a case of Krispy Kremes with Slash's return address.

I'm like the Haley Mills of rock.

lol nice stuff, that is classic..... some1 should actually try an do that if they know both addresses