Will there ever be MyGNR Radio

wasted

I don't know what the laws are regarding web radio.. But I would imagine you need some kind of contract to be able to make it a legal thing.

With MyGNR being one of the biggest GN'R forums on the net I don't think Eric would take any chances on something that isn't 100% legal.

Also do we really need to have a GN'R radio? most of the people on this site own all of the GN'R cd's anyway. So they can listen to what GN'R they want... When they want.

or only let supporters have the privilidge of been able to listen etc. that way more people might donate to the forum allowing us to have some more kick ass features. alot of people are on here but not that many have parted with $5 to help keep the place running

many are also young kids that you can't really expect to be familiar with internet payment. To be honest neither am I. So I can see how many are sceptical, confused how to do it or just not allowed by mom and pop.

I quess so , but it does mean that only loyal members can listen to it which might promote new guys n girls to join. rock3

Guest Jack_the_ripper
or only let supporters have the privilidge of been able to listen etc. that way more people might donate to the forum allowing us to have some more kick ass features. alot of people are on here but not that many have parted with $5 to help keep the place running

I would donate, fact is, I don't have a credit card so I can't I had offered eric however to bring it to him directly since we both live in montreal.. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I don't see the need, it may just be me, but that's why CD players were invented, hell, you even have Windows Media Player, iTunes or whatever to play it, and to swap a a fast forum with many members to a much slower one with even more, would make it too difficult. It can work, I've seen it work, and it is cool, but on a forum predominately about posting and threads (the way a forum works ;) ), it would seriously detract from the content as such. Like I said, there are many other options available, that won't take up valuble space.

I don't see the need, it may just be me, but that's why CD players were invented, hell, you even have Windows Media Player, iTunes or whatever to play it, and to swap a a fast forum with many members to a much slower one with even more, would make it too difficult. It can work, I've seen it work, and it is cool, but on a forum predominately about posting and threads (the way a forum works ;) ), it would seriously detract from the content as such. Like I said, there are many other options available, that won't take up valuble space.

Yups.