Reasons why Ok cumputer is human finest..

laval

it has been named the top album of the past 20 years by Spin magazine..............

And NME and BBC all said it was a record that goes way up there with the Beatles St.peppers....

yeah but these magazines call every new band the new beatles if i got a dime for every band that was the new beatles according to those magazines I would be a rich man and the word wuld be full of great music. :rolleyes:

it has been named the top album of the past 20 years by Spin magazine..............

And NME and BBC all said it was a record that goes way up there with the Beatles St.peppers....

yeah but these magazines call every new band the new beatles if i got a dime for every band that was the new beatles according to those magazines I would be a rich man and the word wuld be full of great music. :rolleyes:

well you obviously don't know shit then.........................

rolling eyes are merely nuisance illnesses to me........

EMPEROR

EMPEROR

kiddo, you have to learn a lot until you know half as much as me about music

What do you think Marty?....

i think i'm bored as fuck....

you have secret desire wanting to fuck my brain out....go ahead...

These fucking faux-urbanites and their ridiculous '' i know more than you do''......making me piss in pants...

let's suck all the living juices out of you and all that is left will go to the cockroaches....

EMPEROR

What do you think Marty?....

i think i'm bored as fuck....

you have secret desire wanting to fuck my brain out....go ahead...

These fucking faux-urbanites and their ridiculous '' i know more than you do''......making me piss in pants...

let's suck all the living juices out of you and all that is left will go to the cockroaches....

Obviously I hit a nerve here don't worry hunny bunny someday someone will take you serious until then you can play the big man on the inet.

EMPEROR

kiddo, you have to learn a lot until you know half as much as me about music

Shouldn't have said that, you know.

Besides, what's the point in knowing about music? All that matters is listening to what you want, anyway. If this guy says OK Computer is the best, let him.

:kiss:

i wish i could believe you......

i'll make you my ambient act...ok

now.....take your disturbing Cure album up your ass....and sing me a song.

EMPEROR BONAPARTE

I was the dude with the Cure album... I think you ought to shut the fuck up now.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco

Ahh yes it's frigging great that album, and whoever mentioned The Soft Bulletin, also great, the new Flaimg Lips album is just as good.

Reading most of this thread was like the visual equivalent of hearing white noise.

Edited by mr-fukaji

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco

Ahh yes it's frigging great that album, and whoever mentioned The Soft Bulletin, also great, the new Flaimg Lips album is just as good.

Reading most of this thread was like the visual equivalent of hearing white noise.

Just how good is it? I have very little money but was originally planning on getting it. Lips that is.

Ok computer is an album that can you definitely take you places. But Hail to the theif takes me to places, so does Kid A, so does pablo honey, so does the bends...

Yeh all their albums are completely different in everyway i think. They have managed to re-invent themselves every album and not just minor changes, but they haven taken full 290 degree turns in their direction, going from electro rock, to garage rock, to just everything; and i think that makes them the one of the greatest bands of all time :)

goooo radiohead :)

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
It's a damn fine album, defenitely on par with Yoshimi, if money is hard though i guess it's up to you to choose between paying the bills and the flaming lips.

Well, at my age it's either buy albums, or buy other albums.