Guns N' Roses now offically listed on updated Geffen website

slashplay

lol.....someone made a mistake:

http://feeds.geffen.com/artist/gunsnroses/content/

scroll down to Making of Estranged...

It says part IV of Trilogy

.........trilogy.....part four?.....wtf.....someone needs to learn the meaning of trilogy or their roman numerals....

bit off topic but hey!!!!

This does look good though!!!!!

OH MY FCN1KNG GOD!!111 THIS MUST BE A SIGN@!@@@!@!!!!!

<_<

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........trilogy.....part four?.....wtf.....someone needs to learn the meaning of trilogy or their roman numerals....

Someone needs to learn the history of GNR's releases.

OH MY FCN1KNG GOD!!111 THIS MUST BE A SIGN@!@@@!@!!!!!

<_<

this IS a sign that the old guns are dead in some peoples minds.

you don't own an original copy of makin of estranged, don't you. the same mistake is on the actual cover!!!

Edited by neon

Does anybody know for a fact that GNR were not listed on there last month?

Not "yeah I don't thinnk they were there" or "I don't recall seeing them".

I guess I'm not quite so sure that it's a reason to get carried away.

i know for a fact that g n r hadn't been listed on geffen's site for quite some time. this has definately got to be a sign that something is happening, and it better not be some fucking piece of shit GH2!

thank god they're not going to be on sanctuary!! that would have been the nail in the coffin. most bands on that label do good to sell 100,000 copies and to my knowledge no sanctuary record has ever even achieved gold status. Sanctuary is just a re-vamped cmc international ( that's the label that took up all the hair bands in the mid 90's- firehouse, slaughter, warrant, etc...). if you don't believe me, look it up yourself.

Axl better not say that 'CD is coming out soon', he better give us a month in which it should come out, that is if he talks about the release date of CD..... I like your new Sig pic Aussie_Axl, ur other one kicked ass more.

brisbane 4 life

V.

time for a change ! and new writing ! :xmasssanta:

i see you have a cool sig now!

brisbane 4 life!

Well... don't start wanking with the idea it's obvious that the promo starts, and it's obvious that Gunners still in Geffen, or something like that... Guns N'Roses is listed on Geffen site because Geffen has 21 items of Guns N'Roses (cd's, dvd's, vhs's, etc.) and it's simply a way of sell more stuff.

Edited by CarlosEC

Well... don't start wanking with the idea it's obvious that the promo starts, and it's obvious that Gunners still in Geffen, or something like that... Guns N'Roses is listed on Geffen site because Geffen has 21 items of Guns N'Roses (cd's, dvd's, vhs's, etc.) and it's simply a way of sell more stuff.

But why then are they just listed now instead of since many, many years ago? There where a lot of popular items to sell back then right? You negative wanker! :fuckyou:

But why then are they just listed now instead of since many, many years ago? There where a lot of popular items to sell back then right? You negative wanker! :fuckyou:

Hummm because Guns N'Roses starts a big international tour NOW, not many, many years ago, and it causes new interest in Guns N'Roses, what it means thousands of potential buyers arround the world of their products??...think about it

By the way... maybe I'm just a 'negative realistic wanker'...

Hummm because Guns N'Roses starts a big international tour NOW, not many, many years ago, and it causes new interest in Guns N'Roses, what it means thousands of potential buyers arround the world of their products??...think about it

By the way... maybe I'm just a 'negative realistic wanker'...

Hmmm... Then it would have made sence to put them on the website in 02 since there would be a tour also (perhaps not as big as this, but still worth it) AND the music awards back then, so.... :sleeper: Just keep bullshittin'

OMG I'm so exited.. It's actually true.. Guns n roses is back!!! :o:shocked: OMG OMG OMG... It's seems unpossible... I just can't belive it... :shocked: It have been so many signs now.. This is going too be great!!!! :o Oh my fuckin' god...

OMG I'm so exited.. It's actually true.. Guns n roses is back!!! :o:shocked: OMG OMG OMG... It's seems unpossible... I just can't belive it... :shocked: It have been so many signs now.. This is going too be great!!!! :o Oh my fuckin' god...

"Me fail English? -that's unpossible"

/Ralph Wiggum

/Ralph Wiggum

SOME users don't have english as their native language. Show them some respect

/Ralph Wiggum

SOME users don't have english as their native language. Show them some respect

rock2 rock2 rock2