Guns N' Roses now offically listed on updated Geffen website

slashplay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Then it would have made sence to put them on the website in 02 since there would be a tour also (perhaps not as big as this, but still worth it) AND the music awards back then, so.... :sleeper: Just keep bullshittin'

Bullshitting is saying GUNS N'ROSES IS BACK!! GUNS N'ROSES IS IN GEFFEN!! GUNS N'ROSES WILL RELEASE THE ALBUM SOON!!... just because his former record company has listed on their ARTISTS section... it's unbelievable all the (like we say in Spain) 'mind wanks' the people can make just for seeing the name Guns N'Roses in the list of the bands of Geffen... my God!!... now I know!! it's a cifrated message... it says 'AXL KILLED JFK'... bullshit... it's only a name in a list... you don't even know the members of the new Guns N'Roses, but you have a huge erection thinking that the fact of that Guns N'Roses' name is on the list of Geffen means that the album is soon... bfffff and you got the guts of saying me that my thoughts are bullshit?... huummm well...

OMG I'm so exited.. It's actually true.. Guns n roses is back!!! :o:shocked: OMG OMG OMG... It's seems unpossible... I just can't belive it... :shocked: It have been so many signs now.. This is going too be great!!!! :o Oh my fuckin' god...

"Me fail English? -that's unpossible"

/Ralph Wiggum

SOME users don't have english as their native language. Show them some respect

SOME users don't have a sense of humour.

Woo!

And the pic now is the GNR Greatest Hits cover, with the classic logo on a silver background :book:

Not the actual band itself.... hmm.....

Now I'm sure; it's just a way to sell more stuff because of the new tour... if it would mean, as some people think, that GN'R is back in Geffen... the pic would be the new logo... or something... not the LAST GN'R record released by Geffen... maybe dikkepik has a better explanation...

Edited by CarlosEC

i still have hope for a reunion, hmmmm.... one of the best bands EVER without a pic? they have or are looking for a lead guitarist.... but no one knows who yet.

Umm...couple weeks before first show, I hope they have a guitar player picked out! Seems like it would be a hard thing not to leak though.

i would like to think that the new guitarist is slash, after all he has been keeping a low profile latley and forgetting about that law suit which as much as u think i am an idiot i think it is a put on just to pretend the band members hate each other but is really just put on so that there is no one who thinks there will be a reunion for the upcoming concerts. but that probaly sounds like BS what i said. I am sure the new guitarist is gonna kick ass big time.

i still have hope for a reunion, hmmmm.... one of the best bands EVER without a pic? they have or are looking for a lead guitarist.... but no one knows who yet.

Umm...couple weeks before first show, I hope they have a guitar player picked out! Seems like it would be a hard thing not to leak though.

i hope they got a lead guitar

i still have hope for a reunion

Sorry for telling you this but... stop dreaming... :huh: , there won't be a reunion, at least not with Duff... he announced last week he will be the second guitar player for Alice In Chains in their new tour (by the way, Alice In Chains plays in Madrid the same day as Guns N'Roses will, but in different venues).

Edited by CarlosEC

OMG I'm so exited.. It's actually true.. Guns n roses is back!!! :o:shocked: OMG OMG OMG... It's seems unpossible... I just can't belive it... :shocked: It have been so many signs now.. This is going too be great!!!! :o Oh my fuckin' god...

"Me fail English? -that's unpossible"

/Ralph Wiggum

SOME users don't have english as their native language. Show them some respect

I don't have English as my native language...And it wasn't supposed to be a remark about failing english...just the use of unpossible

Edited by aidlook

i still have hope for a reunion

Sorry for telling you this but... stop dreaming... :huh: , there won't be a reunion, at least not with Duff... he announced last week he will be the second guitar player for Alice In Chains in their new tour (by the way, Alice In Chains plays in Madrid the same day as Guns N'Roses will, but in different venues).

he said he was playing "select shows" not doing the full tour.

i would like to think that the new guitarist is slash, after all he has been keeping a low profile latley and forgetting about that law suit which as much as u think i am an idiot i think it is a put on just to pretend the band members hate each other but is really just put on so that there is no one who thinks there will be a reunion for the upcoming concerts.

Jesus, Longest Sentence EVER!

Edited by ChrisXGNR

i would like to think that the new guitarist is slash, after all he has been keeping a low profile latley and forgetting about that law suit which as much as u think i am an idiot i think it is a put on just to pretend the band members hate each other but is really just put on so that there is no one who thinks there will be a reunion for the upcoming concerts. but that probaly sounds like BS what i said. I am sure the new guitarist is gonna kick ass big time.

perhapps hes keeping a low profile due to the problems with perla

perhapps hes keeping a low profile due to the problems with perla

lol yea, i went over the top there lol... ima crazy